Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi azura - you made this? Nice artwork....... Thanks for sharing them here. :lol::)

blue ocean and yellow sand... but no waves.... the sea is so calm!

is it my eyes or? i see him loss weight... or because it is a request of the character?

he need to gain more meat! :rolleyes:

Hi TY - I think so, too.... his face became a little longer as well as his neck......... may be he lost a little weight because of shooting the movie almost everyday. But he'll still be always sexy & HOT in my eyes! :lol::)

azura, thanks for posting the photos. I've been wanting to see this. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Congratz Sang Woo for being a father yesterday..!!

I bet the boy is as handsome as his dad!!

Sangwoo n his mama must be ecstatic! :) ..... n STY must prove herself a good mum by staying home to look after baby from now onwards! -_-

Congratulation Mr & Mrs Kwon

The baby born on February 6

14254hsboybabybtlqd8.jpg

Sangwoo said to media that the son is looking alike him, as handsome as he is :lol:

Congratz Sang Woo for being a father yesterday..!!

I bet the boy is as handsome as his dad!!

Inez, you are the first to know the news. :D

Congratz to Sangwoo and his wife.

The baby was born yesterday weighing 3kg.

Sangwoo will take a few days leaves from the set to look after both wife and new born son.

Sangwoo will take a few days leaves from the set to look after both wife and new born son.

3 kgs? surprised... ! Good!

Yah! Inez Jang is the first one to know the news! Thanks dear :lol:

3 kgs? surprised... ! Good!

Yah! Inez Jang is the first one to know the news! Thanks dear :lol:

ya, yesterday a friend who was not a Korean drama fan told me the news and i dont believed.

wonder where did she got hold of the news.

ya, yesterday a friend who was not a Korean drama fan told me the news and i dont believed.

wonder where did she got hold of the news.

you friend is so fast ! and your spy network is like Ocean 11 :lol:

news said that both mother and son now left hospital to home...

mother and son are healthy! :rolleyes:

Guest grumpynomore

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to see dear father holding his first baby boy!

thank you for the news!

wow..seriously?..i saw the couple pic at Newsen this morning :D ..i'm happy for the Kwons..i think the baby couldn't wait to come out..and those final trimester pics of STY with her tiny tummy surprised me too. Lucky STY! i bet she can get her old slim figure back in no time at all..Now..i am so curious to see what Junior looks like!! :) ..He must be so beautiful..!!

wow..seriously?..i saw the couple pic at Newsen this morning :D ..i'm happy for the Kwons..i think the baby couldn't wait to come out..and those final trimester pics of STY with her tiny tummy surprised me too. Lucky STY! i bet she can get her old slim figure back in no time at all..Now..i am so curious to see what Junior looks like!! :) ..He must be so beautiful..!!

inez dear, according to news the baby is kinda small.

i'm curious who will the baby look after but i'm sure he will be tall just like his dad and mum

well i'm happy for the new parent....

inez dear, according to news the baby is kinda small.

i'm curious who will the baby look after but i'm sure he will be tall just like his dad and mum

well i'm happy for the new parent....

news said papa Kwon has purchased many stuff and garment for the baby.. most of them are of soccer player... :lol:

Mother and baby have left hospital today to home her parents...

Sangwoo will take 6 day leave to take care of them .. After that he will return to studio for involving in post-production of the movie.. :D

Guest valley girl

WOAA,, congratulation KSW.!!,, 3 kg that's normal not small!!..

they are not western .. i thought the baby will be around 2 kg

Son tae young so skinny when she pregnant

i mean angelina jolie too but her belly still big

Guest grumpynomore

It’s a baby boy for Kwon Sang-woo and Sohn Tae-young

February 7th, 2009 // by javabeans

Actress Sohn Tae-young gave birth to her and husband Kwon Sang-woo’s firstborn child on February 6. The baby was born a bit ahead of schedule — the couple’s due date was the 28th — but for all of you who worried that Sohn was too thin, their son weighed in at a healthy 3kg (6.6 pounds).

The couple married in September after much fuss over their sudden courtship and quickie engagement announcement; a few months later, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child. The couple had left on an extended trip to Australia to get away from the media hysteria, much of which was harshly pointed at Sohn, who revealed afterward that she’d suffered from depression and stress.

Both mother and child are reportedly healthy and well.

Via Sports Khan

Guest siticantik3011

yeah 3kg it is normal and way way heavier than expected after seeing how small the mom's belly was~ i tot the baby could be merely 2kg then... lucky STY wish i'll be like her (her figure i mean~ not the shot-gun)... neways congrats to both waiting to see the baby picca

yeah 3kg it is normal and way way heavier than expected after seeing how small the mom's belly was~ i tot the baby could be merely 2kg then... lucky STY wish i'll be like her (her figure i mean~ not the shot-gun)... neways congrats to both waiting to see the baby picca

:lol: we wish the same too... her figure :lol:

It's a baby boy for Kwon Sang-woo and Sohn Tae-young

February 7th, 2009 // by javabeans

Actress Sohn Tae-young gave birth to her and husband Kwon Sang-woo's firstborn child on February 6. The baby was born a bit ahead of schedule — the couple's due date was the 28th — but for all of you who worried that Sohn was too thin, their son weighed in at a healthy 3kg (6.6 pounds).

Both mother and child are reportedly healthy and well.

Via Sports Khan

Thanks dear... for the article! :rolleyes:

Aigoo, news are spreading from yesterday afternoon and today... i see this baby news everywhere in English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and our language too... hahhaha! :lol:

Son Tae Young and Kwon Sang Woo Have A Baby Boy

February 8, 2009 by coolsmurf

Actress Son Tae Young has given birth to a healthy baby (son) at a maternity hospital in Kangnam, Seoul on 6th February. It was reported that Son Tae Young had felt a series of sharp pain the day before and eventually gave birth to her newborn son through natural childbirth means at the local hospital, 3 weeks in advance of her estimated delivery date on 27th February.

According to the report, Son Tae Young and her newborn son are both in healthy conditions and have gone back home for recuperation. Someone related to Son Tae Young revealed during a phone interview with Newsen on the 7th, "Son Tae Young left the hospital shortly after giving birth and is currently resting at home. The usual procedure for a woman after giving birth is for her to stay in the hospital for a few days. But Son Tae Young said that there was nothing wrong with her health and expressed her desire to rest at home."

This insider also said: "Son Tae Young and her son made a short stay at her parent's place before returning to their home in Cheongdam-dong. Of course, her husband Kwon Sang Woo is by her side, aiding in her recovery."

The newly-turned father, Kwon Sang Woo has received blessings from families and friends. It was said that he even teared due to extreme joy. Someone close to Kwon Sang Woo said, "He said that he felt a heavy sense of responsibility after becoming a father and will do his best to be a good father."

Everything seems to be happening really fast for Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young. They announced their sudden marriage plans in July and got married 2 months later on 28th September. Then it was revealed last December that Son Tae Young was already 5 months pregnant and was expecting a child in 2009. Anyway, best of wishes to them for becoming parents and their baby son!

Son Tae Young is the latest Korean celebrity to become a mother in 2009 after Park Kyung Lim, Kim Hee Sun and most recently, Jeon Do Yeon.

credit: hanfever (translation)

ec7bf8b1c47d0fd756807b9ok1.jpg

hahha, he cried when seeing his son! to touching! happily touching! :rolleyes:

Kwon's brother: "Sangwoo and his son looking quite alike!"

Newsen [2009-02-08 08:14:37]

newsok4.jpg

Verbal confirmation on telephone brother of actor Kwon Sang Woo said that newly father and his son are looking exactly the same.

Answered on KBS 2 TV on Sunday programme "City Live Entertainment" on Ferbruary 8 the brother said "It's exactly the same between daddy and his son." He added "The boy takes after Sangwoo admirably. My parents are so happy too as they had no grandson until now."

Both mother and baby are healthy. Kwon shed tears after receiving the congratulations from family and friends. One close relation said "He is greatly pleased to be a happy and responsible daddy Sang-woo "and" 'He feel a heavy sense of responsibility. He will strive to be a good dad."

Korean netizens also celebrated the news by sending blessing and congratulation to Kwon-Son. They messaged "Please raise a son like that beautiful daddy Kwon", "I really congratulate Sangwoo and Taeyoung." To celebrate the newborn baby, netizens are also praying for the happiness of the parents whom they had criticized last few months.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php??