Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

According to news, Cinderella Man will broadcast after "Iljimae Return" complete.

Its scheduled for the last epi is on April 23 Thurday.

So, Cinderella Man will release on next week after April 22 /23, from April 29 /30 every Wed and Thu MBC... :rolleyes:

Hi TY - thanks for this info. So, that will be the last week of April. But how come so soon, he hasn't even started filming this drama, huh? Does it mean that he has to double-time now filming 2-projects at the same time? So happy to know about this but just worried about him, about his health - hope he could find time to rest in between. I hope he could have time also to be with his wife now that her delivery-sched is nearing. :lol::)

pictures from Sadder than Sad Story

[]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5636/25987045gh8.jpg[/]

[]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9554/49806474or1.jpg[/]

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/104/84324424uj9.jpg[/i

[]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3872/98171962li4.jpg[/]

Hi azura - thanks for posting another set of photos from the movie. Good captures here from our man. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hi TY - thanks for this info. So, that will be the last week of April. But how come so soon, he hasn't even started filming this drama, huh? Does it mean that he has to double-time now filming 2-projects at the same time? So happy to know about this but just worried about him, about his health - hope he could find time to rest in between. I hope he could have time also to be with his wife now that her delivery-sched is nearing. :lol::)

what is another project dear? Sadder than Sadness will finish this month end... (last week they announced it completed more than 80% already).... then its time to start Cinderella Man...

Normally you see they often filming and airing same time, but i guess Cinderella man will shoot first ... It takes nearly 3 month before broadcasting... Quite enough for him dear...

:rolleyes:

'More Than Blue' website gaining more than 200 thousand visits Newsen [2009-01-29 08:28:46]

1e6f23298557cf0b64c83f1uk8.jpg

Trailer of movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" (hereinafter referred to 'More Than Blue') have been responded by the explosion of the Internet users.

The trailer 'More Than Blue' released on January 23 though the official website www.sadsadlove.com (directed by Won Tae Young / produced by Core Media Content) soon gained fervent reaction to reach a record of visitors during the holiday.

Trailer introduced many romantic and tear-shedding scenes portrayed by three lead actors Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo.

The movie will release on the coming March 14, 2009.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

what is another project dear? Sadder than Sadness will finish this month end... (last week they announced it completed more than 80% already).... then its time to start Cinderella Man...

Normally you see they often filming and airing same time, but i guess Cinderella man will shoot first ... It takes nearly 3 month before broadcasting... Quite enough for him dear...

:rolleyes:

TY, Oh, OK..... I'm referring to the movie but as you've said that it's finishing this month's end, I think it's not really so hard on him. Wow, how time really flies, huh - as if he just started filming the movie then right now, we're already waiting the finished material. Great if they could have it done soon. :lol::)

'More Than Blue' website gaining more than 200 thousand visits Newsen [2009-01-29 08:28:46]

[] 1e6f23298557cf0b64c83f1uk8.jpg[/]

Trailer of movie "Sadder Than Sad Story" (hereinafter referred to 'More Than Blue') have been responded by the explosion of the Internet users.

The trailer 'More Than Blue' released on January 23 though the official website www.sadsadlove.com (directed by Won Tae Young / produced by Core Media Content) soon gained fervent reaction to reach a record of visitors during the holiday.

Trailer introduced many romantic and tear-shedding scenes portrayed by three lead actors Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo.

TY, thanks for sharing this. "More than Blue" - new title for the movie? - Do you think they will change the title to this new one? But I prefer the original, has already impact to many people. The website has just opened recently and there - so many visitors, many are interested about the movie, about KSW - hahaha - so very happy, TY. :lol::)

TY, Oh, OK..... I'm referring to the movie but as you've said that it's finishing this month's end, I think it's not really so hard on him. Wow, how time really flies, huh - as if he just started filming the movie then right now, we're already waiting the finished material. Great if they could have it done soon. :lol::)

:lol: heheh, since STY could not take care of her hubby properly these days, its good for you to replace her during her resting! :D

I read many news, that there are more than 1000 native and foreigner fans to garther in shooting site (again) of movie Sadder Than Sad Story to cheer their idol Kwon Sang Woo.

The title put "New marriage actor Kwon Sang Woo - unchanged popularity" :D

Sorry, its difficult to use translation engine to enlighten the article, i just make it brief.

2009-01-29 07:48 Donga

Last week there were more than 100 Japanese fans making visit to see Kwon Sang Woo at shooting site and prepared lunch for actors and film cabinet. Few days after that, when shooting nearby the beach in Incheon city the movie team receiving an unsual crowd visiting them. There were another 1000 fans taking bus-tour to see Kwon Sang Woo. They garthered and line lined up calmly to avoid the attention of outsiders. One production officers said that "Fans of Kwon Sang Woo fans seem fairly aggressive. His popularity in Korea and overseas is not changing after marriage. "

The movie will finish shooting in the first of next month and schedule to release in Japan in the first half.

:lol: Fans are agressive hah? from 100 to 1000... not suprised if next time they increased to 10,000. :lol:

:lol: heheh, since STY could not take care of her hubby properly these days, its good for you to replace her during her resting! :D

I read many news, that there are more than 1000 native and foreigner fans to garther in shooting site (again) of movie Sadder Than Sad Story to cheer their idol Kwon Sang Woo.

The title put "New marriage actor Kwon Sang Woo - unchanged popularity" :D

Sorry, its difficult to use translation engine to enlighten the article, i just make it brief. Last week there were more than 100 Japanese fans making visit to see KWon Sang Woo at shooting site and prepared lunch for actors and film cabinet. Few days after that, when shooting nearby the beach in Incheon city there were another 1000 fans taking bus-tour to visit their idol. The unsual crowd garthered and line lined up calmly to avoid the attention of outsiders. One production officers said that "Fans of Kwon Sang Woo fans seem fairly aggressive. His popularity in Korea and overseas is not changing after marriage. "

The movie will finish shooting in the first of next month and schedule to release in Japan in the first half.

:lol: Fans are agressive hah? from 100 to 1000... not suprised if next time they increased to 10,000. :lol:

TY, hahaha - how I wish, TY - but moi might throw an egg to me (a spoiled one at that...lol - ) Anyway, thanks for this updates again. Ye, his fans have been visiting the shooting site since the filming started especially Japanese ones & expect that there will still more of them going there to have a glimpse of our man through the end of the filming. I'm sure KSW is very happy & grateful about this. His popularity even after marriage didn't stop there - he's still the KSW, the actor that so many people love. And I'm one of them - in fact, I love him more now! Fans are just growing more....... not surprised because I've been expecting it even before. :lol:

So, next week will be the last days of shoot. Do you think the release will be simultaneous with the showing in Japan? :lol::)

Sadder Than Sad Love Story

MV 2

[]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6610/38741522qe0.png[/]

[]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7283/17601533rz0.jpg[/i

credit as labelled

azura, thanks again......... I love the 'tooth-brushing" part/photo. So good to see this episode in the movie soon. They look so happy together even just brushing their teeth. Great chemistry between the two of them. :sweatingbullets:

So, next week will be the last days of shoot. Do you think the release will be simultaneous with the showing in Japan? :lol::)

A Japan distributor has got the copy right at USD3 mil!

they might release it soon but i dun think will be simltaneous... Normally it introduced in Korea then Asia then Japan or Asia and Japan same time... Remember the Fate releasing date, Japan is the last one :lol:

azura, thanks again......... I love the 'tooth-brushing" part/photo. So good to see this episode in the movie soon. They look so happy together even just brushing their teeth. Great chemistry between the two of them. :sweatingbullets:

Colgate should make it a big ads ! surely they will win over Close-up! :D

A Japan distributor has got the copy right at USD3 mil!

they might release it soon but i dun think will be simltaneous... Normally it introduced in Korea then Asia then Japan or Asia and Japan same time... Remember the Fate releasing date, Japan is the last one :lol:

Colgate should make it a big ads ! surely they will win over Close-up! :D

TY, you seem to prefer colgate rather close-up, huh? Now, I know you're using the first one - hahaha - And talking about toothpaste - hahaha - wondering what brand these two were using when they shot this? :lol::lol:

________________________________________________________________________________

_____

HAN HYE JIN & KWON SANG WOO PAIR AS LOVERS

kwon_sang_woo_han_hye_jin.jpg

Actress Han Hye Jin is likely to be cast in the upcoming MBC drama “Cinderella Man” , set to broadcast in April, as the co-star/lover of Kwon Sang Woo. She will be playing the role of a fashion designer Seo Yeo Jin, set to begin a problematic love relationship with Kwon.

Despite being cast as a fashion designer, Han Hye Jin’s character isn’t all that glamorous. Yeo Jin studies in a top fashion design school in Paris but goes into heavy debt after her father’s sudden death. Her life changes from heaven to hell in a snap.

Yeo Jin is a character with a strong self-esteem, who rathers being starved to death than to beg from others. However, under a chance coincidence, she is forced to share a small shop left by her father with an mysterious “hooligan” Oh Dae San (Kwon Sang Woo). Under his “guidance”, Yeo Jin works as a fashion designer for imitation goods and is later thrown into confusion during the love process.

However, it is said that MBC is still considering Han Hye Jin’s involvement as they deemed this role too similar to her role in “Terroir”. Another actress being cast is Han Eun Jung.

Source: joins.com, mydaily

Credit : Hanfever

azura, I love the MV2, more complete & longer than MV1. So good to see more of the scenes of the movie in MV2. It's great! :sweatingbullets::lol:

I agreed...the song may not be as good as the first one but from this 2nd MV you know more about the 3 character's fate...man, i'm gonna shed tears again. :tears:

I agreed...the song may not be as good as the first one but from this 2nd MV you know more about the 3 character's fate...man, i'm gonna shed tears again. :tears:

azura, from the MV2 you could really tell how sad the story/plot of this movie will turn-out to be. I just hope that the ending would not be as sad as the title itself is implying. I don't want another Sad Sonata-like ending. Although, how sad the ending will be, as much as possible I don't one someone dying in the end, much more our man. <_<:)

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/2006/1e...b64c83f1uk8.jpg

did they change d title? :rolleyes: ...... moi thot Sadder than Sad was hilarious enuf :w00t: ...... but what could be more than blue? :phew: ........ frankly these nonsensical titles are starting to get on moi's nerves! -_- ......... maybe d title for Sangwoo's next project after More Than Blue will be Less than Red ! 36_11_6.gif

azura, I love the MV2, more complete & longer than MV1. So good to see more of the scenes of the movie in MV2. It's great! :sweatingbullets::lol:

The song in 2nd MV sung by another singer Lee Seung Chul (이승철).

it is also a nice song, i feel so, but because it was not as grief as the 1st one by Kim Bum Soo, thats why you didnt much absorb... :D

I was surprised at first scens of 2nd MV, they have a child, right? then she killed herself... :o But i dun think she died... she still survive, base on my sense... :P then her hubby may leave her go with her old-flame :D

I was also enlightened about the car-crash in MV... in the 1st MV, i dun understand who involved in that crash... See, Sangwoo - as a student sitting in a car with an ajumah (his mother, i guess). She smoked then caused accident while trying to clean cigarrette ash.. :phew: The another car is from Lee Bo Young also with her parent. The accident victims are just Key and Cream... their parents are fine ! Thanks God... :lol: Then their love fate started ... :phew:

I m not suprised if our Sangwoo is also editor for the 2nd MV ! :lol:

TY, you seem to prefer colgate rather close-up, huh? Now, I know you're using the first one - hahaha - And talking about toothpaste - hahaha - wondering what brand these two were using when they shot this? :lol::lol:

it is Crest, dear.. look at this :lol:

0da7a5db7fe2932e5c42372ug3.jpg

did they change d title? :rolleyes: ...... moi thot Sadder than Sad was hilarious enuf :w00t: ...... but what could be more than blue? :phew: ........ frankly these nonsensical titles are starting to get on moi's nerves! -_- ......... maybe d title for Sangwoo's next project after More Than Blue will be Less than Red ! 36_11_6.gif

titter.giftitter.gif

hahhah, that mean, he would be in a bad debt, right :lol: I thought it is because his newbie spent too much on LV items! <_<

it is Crest, dear.. look at this :lol:

[] 0da7a5db7fe2932e5c42372ug3.jpg[]

[]http://sangwoovn.com/forum/images/smilies/default/titter.gif'>http://sangwoovn.com/forum/images/smilies/default/titter.gif[/][]http://sangwoovn.com/forum/images/smilies/default/titter.gif'>http://sangwoovn.com/forum/images/smilies/default/titter.gif[/]

hahhah, that mean, he would be in a bad debt, right :lol: I thought it is because his newbie spent too much on LV items! <_<

TY, wow, nice photoshopped that you did here, huh? I admire you, my dear that you have this skill to do this, which I don't have. Crest.............better brand, too - hahaha - :lol:

Wow. The interest of the people for the new movie is explosive.

And I love that gif of BY and SW while brushing teeth. Sweet. XD..

Wow. The interest of the people for the new movie is explosive.

And I love that gif of BY and SW while brushing teeth. Sweet. XD..

yes, Riehae, everything involved KSW is explosive.... :D