Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

BAD LOVE will be screen on Tokyo TV Station this coming 21st Jan.

WOW, it must be a fav... they have screened it months ago in another station...

So, our Japanese Wooers will cheer the Chinese New Year with Bad Love :D

KWON SANG WOO IN MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW MOVIE

th_sadder1.jpg

"Story Sadder than Sadness" is to be released in 3 months, however, its original soundtrack is even more popular as of now!

The special edition music video for the movie has been released last 27th which brought a lot of popularity. kwon Sang-woo's crying acting as well as popular singer Kim Beom-soo's voice was greatly touching.

The song has become top in the charts within hours of its release.

This film stars kwon Sang-woo, Lee Beom-soo, and Lee Bo-yeong who act as three character who experience a love that cannot be fulfilled. This film will be released on March 24th.

source: hancinema

older actress? could you give us a list? we might make a voting games :lol:

SW is 1976.... so, who are star actress fr 76 backward ? :D

moi oredi suggested KHA B) ..... maybe Janggie can make a guest appearance in d last epi too :phew: .... his character n KHA pair off into d sunset :w00t: ..... leaving behind Sangwoo with d demure newbie! Sure to be a smash hit! B)

Guest TY_KSW

moi oredi suggested KHA B) ..... maybe Janggie can make a guest appearance in d last epi too :phew: .... his character n KHA pair off into d sunset :w00t: ..... leaving behind Sangwoo with d demure newbie! Sure to be a smash hit! B)

What??? JDG end up with KHA in the end? Such disarter.... i m sure TB station would go bankrupt for that ending :tongue2:

KWON SANG WOO IN MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW MOVIE

"Story Sadder than Sadness" is to be released in 3 months, however, its original soundtrack is even more popular as of now!

The special edition music video for the movie has been released last 27th which brought a lot of popularity. kwon Sang-woo's crying acting as well as popular singer Kim Beom-soo's voice was greatly touching.

The song has become top in the charts within hours of its release.

This film stars kwon Sang-woo, Lee Beom-soo, and Lee Bo-yeong who act as three character who experience a love that cannot be fulfilled. This film will be released on March 24th.

source: hancinema

thanks Will for the article... This is the best PR for a movie i have seen! right? :D

How was your holiday? :lol:

found a pix of sangwoo and friend...no idea which date was it taken.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9393/25019738tj8.jpg

credit as labelled

wonder whether his friend is a man or? look at that make-up :phew:

What??? JDG end up with KHA in the end? Such disarter.... i m sure TB station would go bankrupt for that ending :tongue2:

thanks Will for the article... This is the best PR for a movie i have seen! right? :D

How was your holiday? :lol:

wonder whether his friend is a man or? look at that make-up :phew:

Hi TY - Gosh, I missed this thread for many days. And you're right - this is the best promo for his movie. My holiday went fine, I hope you enjoyed yours, too. i missed you, azura & moi - missed reading all your posts, sharing photos here & those videos - still some catching-up to do. :lol::)

found a pix of sangwoo and friend...no idea which date was it taken.

]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9393/25019738tj8.jpg[/]

credit as labelled

Hi azura - wondering who is he, huh? Is he from showbiz, too? Thanks for this. :lol::)

Hi TY - Gosh, I missed this thread for many days. And you're right - this is the best promo for his movie. My holiday went fine, I hope you enjoyed yours, too. i missed you, azura & moi - missed reading all your posts, sharing photos here & those videos - still some catching-up to do. :lol::)

Hi azura - wondering who is he, huh? Is he from showbiz, too? Thanks for this. :lol::)

Hello willenette....no idea who is that guy next to him..probably a model, i think. :rolleyes:

tsk tsk tsk :phew: ..... dun be so jealous dear! B) ..... KHA is actually a good and respected actress, she n Janggie's character will surely make beautiful music together! :w00t:

sthallkissing.jpg

moi shall indulge STH fans this evening B) ...... ain't moi sweet? innocenthi0.gif

Guest TY_KSW

that's definitely in 2004 or 2005 as i recognised the pendent he's wearing. :rolleyes:

oh, so long ago hah?

i didnt notice that pendant... :rolleyes:

you r sharp-eyed

:D

Guest grumpynomore

dancing? dun know when did it take?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2929/shinpumaking1219ll1.jpg[/img

i think that's rehearsal for LOVE SO DIVINE!

he was so adorable on the music video for the movie!

Guest TY_KSW

i think that's rehearsal for LOVE SO DIVINE!

he was so adorable on the music video for the movie!

you have good memory! :rolleyes:

i like your new siggy :D