Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest EnDlEsS88

hi everyone

i hope that all of u are doing great..

i just saw this mv on kbs.. woow he still looks gorgeous and hot...but i wish if he could do more of romantic comedies... though he looks great in tears, i just wish to see him having a happy ever after ending in one of his works

thank u all for d updates, pics, links, and everything else

Thank you Azura and Huangsy

hahha, he looked like Sherlock Holmes :lol::lol:

but she looked beautiful tonight! :D

Hi everybody ^^

I totally totally agree with you TY_KSW,

that's what i thought too when i saw her in the pictures,

She looks really beautiful and shinning ^^

and he looks cold :(

but of course he still gorgeous :blush:

Thank you dear for the always great updates

Thank you Azura and Huangsy for the pics

*wave* and happy new year for every body ^^

Hi everybody ^^

I totally totally agree with you TY_KSW,

that's what i thought too when i saw her in the pictures,

She looks really beautiful and shinning ^^

and he looks cold :(

but of course he still gorgeous :blush:

Thank you dear for the always great updates

Thank you Azura and Huangsy for the pics

*wave* and happy new year for every body ^^

You're most welcome monna :D

i guess he wrapped up so tightly cos he was having cold...seems like the wifey wore thinner than him :lol:

just wonder how come he's walking front and not hold hands with her. :rolleyes:

You're most welcome monna :D

i guess he wrapped out so tightly cos he was having cold...seems like the wifey wore thinner than him :lol:

just wonder how come he's walking front and not hold hands with her. :rolleyes:

poor man, the price of fame.. tsk tsk... STY have to accept the fact that she is a wife of the famous big star not just an actor! :rolleyes:

Sangwoo is totally a non-smoker actor...

but i found most of his films involved smoking... There are 2 reasons i guess, either Director is a heavy smoker or Sangwoo looked very nice when smoking! :lol:

Guest valley girl

STY really Pregnant??? she's totally skinny

Who believe she is Pregnant now??

so that why i don't believe they shot gun married because STY body

Sangwoo is totally a non-smoker actor...

but i found most of his films involved smoking... There are 2 reasons i guess, either Director is a heavy smoker or Sangwoo looked very nice when smoking! :lol:

you are so right...he just have this smoker look :rolleyes:

"Sad Story than Sadness" MV - No. 1 MV choice

Acrofan 2008.12.30.13:22

Newsen 2008-12-30 12:00:57

2008123011471710031dt0.jpg

A special version MV of Kwon Sang Woo's new movie "Sad Story Than Sadness" (directed by Won Tae Young, production company CORE MEDIA) has been early released on December 27 portraying the actor's tear shedding skill. It received a strong impression and good reation from netizens and Asian fans.

By introducing some movie cutting-scenes the special MV version is soon gaining much favorite through Asian websites. The recent publication of MV special verson directed by Cha Eun Taek based on the lyric poet of Won Tae Young occupied the top MV ranking.

Song theme performed by famous singer Kim Bum Soo whose sweet mournful voice was called "heart-captured." After the offcial movie poster introduced last week the new publication of MV is reported to hit more than 13,000 visits and expected to be the most popular Music Video. It becomes the hottest topic in China Internet and received explosive reaction, "The best tear performances," "Prince of tears", "The Best Mellow star" or "How many times my heart ache when seeing that tears" ....

Source: http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/life/news/

and http://www.newsen.com/news_view???

she doesn't look preggie -_-

"Sad Story than Sadness" MV - No. 1 MV choice

Acrofan 2008.12.30.13:22

Newsen 2008-12-30 12:00:57

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/2010/20...71710031dt0.jpg

A special version MV of Kwon Sang Woo's new movie "Sad Story Than Sadness" (directed by Won Tae Young, production company CORE MEDIA) has been early released on December 27 portraying the actor's tear shedding skill. It received a strong impression and good reation from netizens and Asian fans.

By introducing some movie cutting-scenes the special MV version is soon gaining much favorite through Asian websites. The recent publication of MV special verson directed by Cha Eun Taek based on the lyric poet of Won Tae Young occupied the top MV ranking.

Song theme performed by famous singer Kim Bum Soo whose sweet mournful voice was called "heart-captured." After the offcial movie poster introduced last week the new publication of MV is reported to hit more than 13,000 visits and expected to be the most popular Music Video. It becomes the hottest topic in China Internet and received explosive reaction, "The best tear performances," "Prince of tears", "The Best Mellow star" or "How many times my heart ache when seeing that tears" ....

Source: http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/life/news/

and http://www.newsen.com/news_view???

horrors! :blink: ...... what HUMONGOUS dandruff! :o36_11_6.gif

Hello Everyone!

It will be a new year in a few hours... Just want to say Thanks again for welcoming me here and I look forward to more in 2009! (I just wish it wasn't something sad anymore! :lol: Oh! But of course, we're all looking forward to Baby Kwon ;) )

Here's wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D