Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Introducing clip

Innolife intruduced THE NUDE VOD :sweatingbullets:

View and download: http://vod.innolife.net/2008/12/tv_081216_ks.wmv

Source: Innolife.net

TY, thanks for sharing another video again. Wahhh.......... only an introduction but so HOT.............. what a body! Honestly, it's really good. But of course, I also love the face.............. actually, the overall KSW! :sweatingbullets:

Guest ghina05

Hi ghina - I missed you here, my dear! Of course.......so very happy because of this poll. When I read that he's giving tarts to the staff, I felt hungry......... the pastries is so yummy but he's yummier. I second the motion - TY & azura are such dedicated KSW followers........kudos to both of them! If not for them, we wouldn't be able to get any news about him. :lol::)

TY, can't wait for the 18th to come.......... i hope the schedule is already final. It's ok, my dear, JDG is also there - hahaha - :lol::)

Hi there, ate willinette, miss you, too. :) Please enlighten me dear, what's on the 18th?

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I don’t remember seeing these pixs posted by autumn_sangwoofc before, TY. From what drama or movie where they taken?

Introducing clip

Innolife intruduced THE NUDE VOD :sweatingbullets:

View and download: http://vod.innolife.net/2008/12/tv_081216_ks.wmv

Source: Innolife.net

Thanks TY for the VODs. You’re an angel. Still prefer his shower scene in Stairway, though. It was more sensual. ;)

Hi there, ate willinette, miss you, too. :) Please enlighten me dear, what's on the 18th?

Dear Ghina, Will mentioned that he will start shooting the movie (not MV these days) on Dec 18

I don't remember seeing these pixs posted by autumn_sangwoofc before, TY. From what drama or movie where they taken?

that is the movie Sadder than a Sad Story starring with Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo . We also have the thread created ...

My dear, you need to spend more time here to get the update news... I see you camping in the man's next door... regularly :rolleyes:

Thanks TY for the VODs. You're an angel. Still prefer his shower scene in Stairway, though. It was more sensual. ;)

agreed dear... He shower scenes in STH is unreplacable in any drama! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest ghina05

Dear Ghina, Will mentioned that he will start shooting the movie (not MV these days) on Dec 18

I read that in the earlier pages. I thought it was another occasion. :)

that is the movie Sadder than a Sad Story starring with Lee Bo Young and Lee Bum Soo . We also have the thread created ...

Ok, it's now clear, just came from the "Sadder....." thread". It was from the MV. Thanks TY .

My dear, you need to spend more time here to get the update news... I see you camping in the man's next door... regularly :rolleyes:

Whoa! My dear TY is jealous. On the contrary, my dear, I have not been to the other thread as regularly as I come here. Besides, how can anybody know if I am logged in anonymously. ;) More Portuguese egg tarts for your vigilance. :D

I read that in the earlier pages. I thought it was another occasion. :)

Clarification, TY. If the movie is to start shooting on the 18th, where did those pixs posted by autumn come from? The ones you quoted, with the girl's arm in slingshot, with cigarette? That was from the "Sadder than a Sad Story MV"? That girl was Lee Bo Young? Why are they in school uniform? :phew:

Whoa! My dear TY is jealous. On the contrary, my dear, I have not been to the other thread as regularly as I come here. Besides, how can anybody know if I am logged in anonymously. ;) More Portuguese egg tarts for your vigilance. :D

Hi ghina - those photos you mentioned were taken from one of the scenes in the movie MV. Gosh, she's trying to teach my man to smoke, huh? BTW, TY isn't jealous....... she just knew all your movements here around soompi - hahaha :lol::)

After getting more profit from the wedding news, now media and reporters are focusing into another hot topic: The coming baby.

Here is one of the articles... M sure, next year media and reporters will be busy once the baby delivered... Tsk tsk, Sangwoo should follow Brangelina to have their baby photoed and gain money :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo expects baby looking alike

NEwsen 2008-12-14 08:35:20

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5835/20...80710011fr1.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo in the recent KBS programme "Street live" interview talked about his coming baby "Kwon Rookie". He was referring the baby is caring well and healthy growth. "Because of the advanced medical science we can see clearly the face of the baby. Baby looks like me, especially the nose and lips, just the same" He hoped that the baby will become a superstar of football, like Park Ji Sung.." Although he did not disclose the baby gender there is every indication that, Son Tae Young will deliver a baby boy.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

he already revealed that its gonna be a boy when he talked about football superstardom! B) ...... does anyone know of any female football superstar? :rolleyes:

he already revealed that its gonna be a boy when talked about football superstar! B) ...... does anyone know of any female football superstar? :rolleyes:

you are right on the "football super star " guessing.. it should be a baby boy.. :D

but, since you admited year ago of being blur about football... i would like to let you know that there are some FEMALE super stars in football dear... However, all of them are coming fr Western... May be Sangwoo wanna see his daughter (if it a baby girl) to be the first Asian female superstar football player... :lol::lol:

you are right on the "football super star " guessing.. it should be a baby boy.. :D

but, since you admited year ago of being blur about football... i would like to let you know that there are some FEMALE super stars in football dear... However, all of them are coming fr Western... May be Sangwoo wanna see his daughter (if it a baby girl) to be the first Asian female superstar football player... :lol::lol:

bet Sangwoo's mama is more traditional n wud prefer a granddaughter who's sweet n demure n innocent! -_- .... but moi am all for Sangwoo n STY's daughter being some tomboy footballer! :phew: ...... ain't moi sweet? innocent.gif

From the NUDE

agoo, where have u been my dear.. i thought you are in the Kimchi land with Inez Jang... :rolleyes:

bet Sangwoo's mama is more traditional n wud prefer a granddaughter who's sweet n demure n innocent! -_- .... but moi am all for Sangwoo n STY's daughter being some tomboy footballer! :phew: ...... ain't moi sweet? innocent.gif

yes, you are! :phew:

my dear, i guess Sangwoo's mama is longing for the baby boy because his brother's children are 2 daughters... Its nice if the coming baby is a boy.. to balance... :lol:

but my personal idea, i prefer daughter to son, if my case.. :D

agoo, where have u been my dear.. i thought you are in the Kimchi land with Inez Jang... :rolleyes:

Just got back from my short break...did not go kimchi land but i went chilli padi land instead...haha

Inez Jang is enjoying her winter break with her kimchi lovers in Korea now..

wah so many new pix of our man... :rolleyes:

Innolife TV - THE NUDE

qwjz0.jpg

credit chami

no wonder didnt see you these days... happy to know you are enjoying! :D

yah, many pix these days... without you we cant load them all!

Be well prepared for the coming dec 18 ... busy year end and the new year... :D

Just got back from my short break...did not go kimchi land but i went chilli padi land instead...haha

Inez Jang is enjoying her winter break with her kimchi lovers in Korea now..

wah so many new pix of our man... :rolleyes:

Innolife TV - THE NUDE

[]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8814/qwjz0.jpg[/]

credit chami

Hi azura - welcome back from a grand vacation........... No wonder I didn't see you for the past few days here. We just missed you! I hope the DVD would be selling well........ (sorry, but my memory fails me this time, I think this is about to be released, right? or has been out already?) :lol::)

no wonder didnt see you these days... happy to know you are enjoying! :D

yah, many pix these days... without you we cant load them all!

Be well prepared for the coming dec 18 ... busy year end and the new year... :D

Hi TY - December 18 will be tomorrow........... in case no photos right away on the 1st day of filming but we could expect more photos soon on the coming days after............ Having a good feeling right now since can't wait for this. :lol::)

Hi TY - December 18 will be tomorrow........... in case no photos right away on the 1st day of filming but we could expect more photos soon on the coming days after............ Having a good feeling right now since can't wait for this. :lol::)

you are right... we may see the photos in the days after... but we still hope, some natizen fans caught the scenes and post out the update intime! :rolleyes:

Close up photo shot ... KSW character Key in the MV shooting date

Sangwoo looked 5 year younger than his age.. :D

1145ee2.jpg

1146ul0.jpg

1147wl5.jpg

1148nv2.jpg

1149xs4.jpg

1150zt1.jpg

1151sa9.jpg

1152oo6.jpg

Credit and source: Innolife.net

Close up photo shot ... KSW character Key in the MV shooting date

Sangwoo looked 5 year younger than his age.. :D

[]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/9662/1145ee2.jpg[/]

]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4903/1146ul0.jpg[/]

[]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3579/1147wl5.jpg[/]

[]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7558/1148nv2.jpg[/]

Credit and source: Innolife.net

TY, I very much agree with you - he looks young. Looking at him based from those far shot photos, he looks still thin but honestly, when I look at him on these close-up shots, he's no longer thin as he used to be after all. He really looks SO GOOD........... Just look at the face............ really worth a million dollar! Muahhhhh.......... :sweatingbullets: