Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

grumpy, you're so lucky that you were able to watch that. Sorry, is this a movie or a drama? I've been trying to look for a DVD copy of this but can't find one anymore. :lol::)

"Once upon A Time In Highschool" is an action movie dear

SW played the role of highschool boy with Bruce Lee kungfu

OW!!!! :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

"Once upon A Time In Highschool" is an action movie dear

SW played the role of highschool boy with Bruce Lee kungfu

OW!!!! :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

TY, thanks for the reply. I'm not really into action movie/drama but since he's in it, I would love to watch this if given the chance. Although, it's an old work of him, I really want to. :lol::)

TY, thanks for the reply. I'm not really into action movie/drama but since he's in it, I would love to watch this if given the chance. Although, it's an old work of him, I really want to. :lol::)

Thats a must watch dear.. and disclose to you more, you will see more regularly his six-pack there.. sweaty training kungfu ! OW !!! :sweatingbullets::lol:

erh... i thought they opened there already, but still coming soon?

may be, they need to be well prepared.... :rolleyes: with KSW image, surely Bangbang the hot cake in Japan !

erh... i thought they opened there already, but still coming soon?

may be, they need to be well prepared.... :rolleyes: with KSW image, surely Bangbang the hot cake in Japan !

They started selling online now they are opening a outlet.

azura, i hope there's also an outlet here in my side of the world. i have some BB clothing brand especially pants but I bought them in Korea & SIN. :lol::)

me second to that....wonder will they consider to branch out? :rolleyes:

KWON SANG WOO'S TROUBLE BETWEEN TWO COMPANIES

posterphoto70343.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo has revealed his reasons for cancelling the contract for the new movie "My Love Beside Me".

He said that he regrets to say that he will not be in the new movie. He has been excited to work with his friend, Ha Ji-won as the costar and now, he is just sorry for the way things turned out to be. He said that he has even started to lose weight for the new movie by riding the cycling around the Han River at night.

He knows that the movie is directed by a great director and that nothing was requested to him that he didn't want to do for the movie. He said that although he wont be at the press conference for the movie, but he will definitely watch the movie at the premiers.

He wishes well for the film. He said that he had to leave the staff because his company was more interested in the movie rather than the actors in the film.

He said that movie company and his entertainment company did not agree with the investment and contract plans, thus, as the actor in the middle had to let go of the movie.

Kwon regrets to say that he will not be in this new film.

Source : cynews.cyworld.com

Translation: Hancinema

i should better ask KHS for tips on how to seduce a millionair's son :lol:

http://chn.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/20...0000301y250.jpg

at first sight i thought it is about his co-stars in the drama... However, it is about "Entertainment business downturn exacerbated by the top stars unable to back," in which they explained, because the production party having investment issue and unilateral communication spear!!!

has KHS suddenly become ur fave actress dear? :phew: ...... methinks KHA wud be a better teacher for u! 36_11_6.gif

ok, first of all his wedding ring should of been ready at his wedding. second, there shouldn't be any resizing at all. KSW not wearing a ring gives us a clue. hummm??

well, apparently Sangwoo lost weight to prepare for a project after his wedding :phew: ...... n presumably his finger shrunk! :w00t: ..... actually STY is not in d news these days, maybe she's being incarcerated at home by mama-in-law! -_-

azura, muahhhhh........... 2 vs 1 - what about you moi? :lol:

moi dun mind what role Sangwoo plays as long as d ending suit moi! B)

the pix posted by Azura is the new mag to be issue in Japan.. they will report in details the fan meet and presscon... Actually, KSW have big influence in Japan! :rolleyes: