Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest camella
Yes, n she will have to do d housework n cook meals for mama-in-law to prove her filial piety! :w00t: ....... Sangwoo wud expect this from her too! -_-
I heard from some Koreans in Manila that this traditional role of a daughter in law has changed, specially if the couple is not living with the in laws and if the daughter in law is working.

Guest ny2002

HI Everyone!

i thought STY said she wasn't gonna take anymore projects after the wedding because she wants to focus on her future family. so why is she in Thailand doing a shoot? what a lair.

yes, she did say that but it was her tendency, not a promise.. so it is not a liar..

She supposed to quit the showbiz to be a true housewife however since she going to be Mrs Kwon (before the wed) many brand endorsing allured her... That is a good chance for her to catch... so thats why she returned back to the limelight... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:Tsk... Tsk... Tell me about it... :tongue2:

Hi Moi! I, too, am curious on the other guy in your siggy :lol: ... He looks cute. Hehehe ;)

And that Toilet Paper is crazy! :lol:

another idea from Japan! instant noodle FATE :rolleyes:

[] ampmvh5.jpg[/]

Hi TY - for sure, this isn't crazy, huh? These Japanese fans have so much in their minds - from table napkin down to instant noodle, do you think what's next? But this food looks yummy & cool, huh? Just what KSW is to us - up to now. :lol::)

Guest clarisa

whoaa.......it's been a long time since I came to this forum.

happy he got married.

btw, how long did they go out together before deciding to get married? (just curious)

how come I can't find son tae young's thread?

I watched her on KBS drama a few years back and like her. (it's the one when she was working in the amusement park)

forgot the title of it. :sweatingbullets:

hope next will not be FATE chocolate.... :rolleyes:

azura, wae you don't like chocolate? At least, if you have the urge to eat it, just place it inside the fridge & be contented to look at it.......... hahaha - Who knows, they might hear you this time - lol - :lol::)

whoaa.......it's been a long time since I came to this forum.

happy he got married.

btw, how long did they go out together before deciding to get married? (just curious)

how come I can't find son tae young's thread?

I watched her on KBS drama a few years back and like her. (it's the one when she was working in the amusement park)

forgot the title of it. :sweatingbullets:

Clarissa, they just met during the time KSW was filming his drama, BL - more or less 6-months (?) :lol::)

Guest TY_KSW

hope next will not be FATE chocolate.... :rolleyes:

this is chocolate ... but not FATE ...

hehhe, My Story Chocolate...

Kwon Sang Woo - My Story souvernir

st4km5.jpg

st5mh9.jpg

st3tx2.jpg

st2lo9.jpg

st1se2.jpg

To Kwon Sang Woo's Wedding From U.S.A.

l_a3c6df93a6b82c975d49666b76c41055.png

ok, so this girl from myspace i found went to Kwon Sang Woo's wedding all the way from America (Minnesota).

that's freaken far. i know most of the other fans came from Japan to the wedding, but i never thought from America.

that's crazy. what does Kwon Sang Woo have to say about that?

all he did was thank the fans who came overseas from Japan only.

this girl actually went to the wedding. WOW, hands up for here.

she's lucky she get to see Kwon Sang Woo.

what do you guys think?

this is chocolate ... but not FATE ...

hehhe, My Story Chocolate...

Kwon Sang Woo - My Story souvernir

[] st4km5.jpg[/]

[]http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/644/st1se2.jpg[/]

Hi TY - thanks for sharing this. All the items look absolutely nice. I like the paper bag & of course that chocolate can. The face image in the paper bag is just perfect. These souvenirs are great. :lol::)

l_a3c6df93a6b82c975d49666b76c41055.png

ok, so this girl from myspace i found went to Kwon Sang Woo's wedding all the way from America (Minnesota).

that's freaken far. i know most of the other fans came from Japan to the wedding, but i never thought from America.

what do you guys think?

Wow....is she related to any of the relative?

cos for what i know no fans were invited...

Guest TY_KSW

what do you guys think?

Like you, we all didnt know who would come to cheer his wedding.. because, like Azura information, he didnt invite fans (neither his natizen nor foreigners) thats why we could blame him of not thanking to all nationality members there. As far as i know, through the clips by Innolife, SBS or MBC, there were many Japanese fans camped outside with poster and cheering banners... So, its obviously he could only see the big group clearer than each of us who came alone... He said THANKS to fans that also included all, included the American in the pix...

We are not surprised of Sangwoo having American fans, because we know many ladies there.. some of them are also Soompi members and attended his fan meets last two years.. one of them also took pictures with him.. (She is Lollipop)...

The one in this pictures is very lucky ... :rolleyes: