Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

TY, no wonder azura is missing today...........has no time to go online......... hahaha - :lol:

how did you know? :o i have a dinner appointment with sangwoo later :rolleyes::D

Guest ny2002

HI Everyone!

Hey you ^^

Yes actually, that picture was taken while shooting (Sad Love Story) my favorite ever ^^

they did look good and young at that pic,

it was nice seeing them like that ^^

The guy in behind was named Charles in that drama,

Hi Monna! Yey! I got it right! :D

BUT oh my gosh! Now that you mentioned it was taken while shooting SLS... I'm recalling the "friends" of KSW in the drama (aside from YJH's character & Charles' character)- I think there were still 3 other guys... That's right! MC Mong was 1 of them! Woah! Didn't recognize him at all! Hehehe :)

Well, it's nice to know they have all remained good friends after that. I wonder too if they were able to update their "group picture" during the wedding. :)

Happy Weekend to ALL!

Guest TY_KSW

how did you know? :o i have a dinner appointment with sangwoo later :rolleyes::D

agoo, just only a dinner appointment with him while his wife away? i dun believe that my dear... :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Thank you so much ~~~~ v TY_KSW v ~~~~

:huh:

Hi Singapore0905, we have another previous parts in separately... you just scroll up one or two more pages and save all! :w00t:

i thought STY said she wasn't gonna take anymore projects after the wedding because she wants to focus on her future family. so why is she in Thailand doing a shoot? what a lair.

Guest singapore0950

Hi Singapore0905, we have another previous parts in separately... you just scroll up one or two more pages and save all! :w00t:

Oh ..... its?! TY_KSWOK, then..will scroll up. :rolleyes:

But but i felt so upset to watch...

Guest ghina05

agoo, just only a dinner appointment with him while his wife away? i dun believe that my dear... :lol:

Azura and KSW has a secret agreement, TY. When the cat is away, the mice (them) will play. Just hope that Moi and her kitty gang does not hear and spoil their fun. hehe

Guest TY_KSW

i thought STY said she wasn't gonna take anymore projects after the wedding because she wants to focus on her future family. so why is she in Thailand doing a shoot? what a lair.

yes, she did say that but it was her tendency, not a promise.. so it is not a liar..

She supposed to quit the showbiz to be a true housewife however since she going to be Mrs Kwon (before the wed) many brand endorsing allured her... That is a good chance for her to catch... so thats why she returned back to the limelight... :rolleyes:

Azura and KSW has a secret agreement, TY. When the cat is away, the mice (them) will play. Just hope that Moi and her kitty gang does not hear and spoil their fun. hehe

pshhh!! dun be so loud dear... :rolleyes: Moi and her evil hello kitty gangs are around! :ph34r:

Guest valley girl

TY_KSW do you know where i can find Yashimanman KSW while he was promoting once upon a time in school ~ there's bi, han ga in and lee jung jin there. it's from YSMM 2003 with eng subs PLEase

Guest TY_KSW

TY_KSW do you know where i can find Yashimanman KSW while he was promoting once upon a time in school ~ there's bi, han ga in and lee jung jin there. it's from YSMM 2003 with eng subs PLEase

i see there is a thread Yashimanman .. could you check whether it is available?

there was Bi too? i didnt see that clip yet.. hope it posted in the the Yashimanman thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1206 --> THREAD CLOSED

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87732 --> NEW THREAD

Guest grumpy23

kindly post the link for the drama as well. thank you!

how i wish he would do a project that's not so dramatic. even though i actually fell in love with him from his crying scenes in bad love :)

Guest camella

I think that Sangwoo has redeemed himself with his fans with his sharing of his wedding celebration in person for the fans who were able to watch them before the wedding ceremony and in video and pictures for those who watched on line.

In my opinion, this is the first time I saw a wedding picture where the bridegroom was more radiant than the bride. Yes, STW was pretty but Sangwoo was gorgeous. Definitely, he was the Star.

I was touched and kinda weepy when he cried after embracing his mother. It brought memories of my own parents after my wedding celebration and I was saying goodbye to them to live with my new husband. I still remember my father with tears falling down his cheeks for the first time since I was born. Sangwoo has lived with a single mother for 32 years (I married at 23). I can sympathize with STW and wish her all the luck in providing the love and security that Sangwoo's mother did for her new husband. All the best for the new married couple.

Btw is his mother going to live with them? Azura and TY KSW? Thanks for all the pictures and VOD. great job.