Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

TY, the VODs are fantastic, thanks very much. Thanks to Azura, defa_if for the articles, pixs. I hope you don't mind, I posted them on kswphil to share with members who are non-soompi members. You girls are so quick and I was slow in logging in.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ghina, yes ofcourse, glad to share... :rolleyes:

And the winner of the Best Dressed & Most Dashing goes to : So Ji-Sub

who voted ? Echan? its reporters or your point? :lol:

Guest kierelun

Hi Ghina, yes ofcourse, glad to share... :rolleyes:

who voted ? Echan? its reporters or your point? :lol:

Hey dont get excited, of course it's my choice. If it's the reporters I will cut and paste here.

Hey dont get excited, of course it's my choice. If it's the reporters I will cut and paste here.

hahha, so its your choice.. hahha.. and i agreed too, SJS is the best dress last evening.. of course, exc the groom! :lol:

Hi Monna, nice see you back! :) Thank you for your blessing!

yes, he had girlfriends in the past, but past is past, they separated friendly :rolleyes:

My dear...how did you know they separated friendly? :rolleyes:

the article from KBS GLOBAL

2008-09-29

Kwon Sang-woo & Son Tae-young Say "I Do"

080929_ent_2.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young tied the knot at the Shilla Hotel in Jangchung-dong, Seoul, on September 28. 350 guests attended the much talked-about event.

The couple's wedding ceremony was hosted by KBS announcer Yoon In-gu and officiated by Grand National Party lawmaker Joo Ho-young. Singer Jo Sung-mo and Son's brother-in-law and pianist Yiruma each performed nuptial songs. The newlyweds will move into Kwon's apartment in Samsung-dong, Seoul.

Kwon made his acting debut in 2001 through the MBC drama series "Delectable Proposal." He rose to stardom through the 2003 film "My Tutor Friend" and starred in numerous hit films including "Spirit of Jeet Kun Do" and "Running Wild." He also starred opposite Choi Ji-woo in the SBS drama series "Stairway to Heaven."

Meanwhile, Son made her debut as a TV entertainer in 2000 after she finished second runner-up at the 2000 Miss Korea beauty pageant. She also starred in numerous TV drama series including "100 Roses" and "I Am Sam" as well as films such as "Sad Movie" and "Gyeongeui Line."

Source : KBS GLOBAL

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...8383_11692.html

--------------------

ps : hi ghina , please feel free to reposting elsewhere dear :)

it's my pleasure Ty ... glad to share :)

Wow....what do you know....KSW wedding turn out to be glittering star studded event of the year...not only that...many of my favourite screen couples were accumulated into one big space...My favourite onscreen couples such as LBH-CJW :lol: JDG-CJW :w00t: and even my favourite couple in WHIB SJS-HJW were also present...wonder if Chae Rim was there too? She was once KSW's older sister in one of the drama...If she was there then even better...Not to mention my favourite real life couples KimSW & KNJ and YJH & HGI....they looked so cute together...and of cos KSW & STY looked sooo good together...

@Azura

My dear...how did you know they separated friendly?

It didn't matter now weather they seperated friendly or not....KSW has move on...He's already been TAKEN ;)

My dear...how did you know they separated friendly? :rolleyes:

hahha, i seasoned it with my own viewpoint too! :lol:

Wow....what do you know....KSW wedding turn out to be glittering star studded event of the year...not only that...many of my favourite screen couples were accumulated into one big space...My favourite onscreen couples such as LBH-CJW :lol: JDG-CJW :w00t: and even my favourite couple in WHIB SJS-HJW were also present...wonder if Chae Rim was there too? She was once KSW's older sister in one of the drama...If she was there then even better...Not to mention my favourite real life couples KimSW & KNJ and YJH & HGI....they looked so cute together...and of cos KSW & STY looked sooo good together...

Yay! that is !

i still wanted to see Wonbin too, but seem he was busy with the new movie after army discharge... :rolleyes:

hehhehe, my dear, his ex were those in the past... its not compromising to indicate the names here.. just know, one of them is the actress and another is non-celeb.. We should forget them to respect his current marriage life..

Are you wanna to make a script? I didnt hear any thing about fighting b/t KSW and his best friend SSH.. They did it but in the movie shooting THE FATE! hahahha..

KSW is so sweet and kind, he wont do it especially to his friends... Trust him!

I was just curios about them :sweatingbullets:

I just wanted to know every thing about him, since I didn't know him from a long time,

about SSH, I heard that he was planing not to go to the ceremony,

that's why i assumed that there might be something between the two of them,

i love them both and that's why i wad devastated,

Thank you :)

Guest kierelun

Seo In Young and Kwon Sang Woo were selected as two of the stars who have the best looking stomach in recent poll.

On the 29th, Fitness Brand, Slendertone Flex posed the question “Which Star’s stomach do you wish to have?” on their homepage.

Out of 14, 871 votes, the number spot in the male category went to :

1st - Kwon Sang Woo (40.3% votes)

2nd - Bae Young Joon (25.5%)

3rd - Gong Yoo (14.3%)

4th - Song Seung Hun (12.4%).

Female Category went to :

1st - Seo In Young (33.4% votes)

2nd - Lee Hyori (31.3%)

3rd - Jeon Ji Hyun (18.6%)

4th - Lee Pa Ni (9.4%)

Credit to :

Review Star

seoulfull.wordpress.com

So she is Mrs Kwon finally.. :D

It was a beautiful wedding..walking and dancing on flower petals..diehard romantics!! :rolleyes:

I'm still dizzy over the gorgeous guests...

but cheers to the newlyweds!!!

So she is Mrs Kwon finally.. :D

It was a beautiful wedding..walking and dancing on flower petals..diehard romantics!! :rolleyes:

I'm still dizzy over the gorgeous guests...

but cheers to the newlyweds!!!

inez jang....long live my friend. :D

Did you drool over your JDG n SJS? :rolleyes:

hjmd8.jpg

Hehe..yes my chingu..caught up with the screetching F1 cars yesterday and i only saw SW's wedding pics this morning..and busy making the droolicious tarts lah.. :D

oh yes..i secretly married JiSub and JDG too..so many hotties at the wedding!

is that your beautiful niece as your avie??..

Guest valley girl

Ha ji won is the most beautiful

yeah that's right!!!,, park shi yeon is Close with STY , is she?? they same in miss korea 2000.

their stylist is a famous fashion designer + actress too isn't??

i just realize while she is a Girl who plaYed as Jeon do yeon Bestfriend in shooting a star

and play as stylist too

http://www.hanfever.com/wp-content/uploads...dong_gun_02.jpg

talking this picture looks a lot ahjumma + fans gathering here!!

KSW marriage sounds like awards event

hahahha.. i think many fans come not only want to see KSW but also a people who he invited hahahahaha

I was just curios about them :sweatingbullets:

I just wanted to know every thing about him, since I didn't know him from a long time,

about SSH, I heard that he was planing not to go to the ceremony,

that's why i assumed that there might be something between the two of them,

i love them both and that's why i wad devastated,

Thank you :)

Well, in my opinion. I agree about the respect things and the past is the past. But, there is nothing wrong also to share info about that to newbie member who adore KSW, am i right? Its not like the person who ask means he/she will talk back and spread bad gossip about his past gf, am i right?

I hope, all of us could open minded. Overall, we all are his fans too.

Seo In Young and Kwon Sang Woo were selected as two of the stars who have the best looking stomach in recent poll.

On the 29th, Fitness Brand, Slendertone Flex posed the question “Which Star’s stomach do you wish to have?” on their homepage.

Out of 14, 871 votes, the number spot in the male category went to :

1st - Kwon Sang Woo (40.3% votes)

2nd - Bae Young Joon (25.5%)

3rd - Gong Yoo (14.3%)

4th - Song Seung Hun (12.4%).

Female Category went to :

1st - Seo In Young (33.4% votes)

2nd - Lee Hyori (31.3%)

3rd - Jeon Ji Hyun (18.6%)

4th - Lee Pa Ni (9.4%)

Credit to :

Review Star

seoulfull.wordpress.com

Hi echan - I love his body more now, not too buffed. I definitely love his abs. :sweatingbullets: :blush: