Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

from hancinema

[ChanMi's star news]

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong shed tears of joy throughout their wedding

2008/09/29

posterphoto66574.jpg

Receiving much blessings from friends and families,kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong couple promise to be beside each other forever. This afternoon, kwon Sang-woo was greeting his parents and his in-laws when he started to shed tears. He is grateful for his mother who raised him alone after his father died.

Son also shed tears greeting and hugging her parents and in-laws as their new daughter. This day, singer Hwang-bo received the bride's bouquet and popular ballad artist Jo Seung-mo sang "You Raise Me Up" for the new couple.

Kwon and Son are happy as can be. The guests celebrated their wedding with great enthusiasm.

The newly wed husband went around shaking hands and thanking them for being at their special day. He says that he is so grateful and cannot forget this day.

The couple had a photo time in front of the press before the wedding ceremony.

Kwon said that he is more nervous than any movie award festival. He is also ready for two or three children in the future.

Other stars who have attended this wedding are Jang Dong-gun, Lee Byeong-Heon, Jeong Woo-seong,Lee Jeong-jae, Song Sung-heon, Lee Dong-geun, So Ji-sub, and Choi Ji-woo. Star couples Kim Seong-woo and Kim Nam-joo, Yeong Jeong-hoon andHan Ga-in, Ryoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin, in addition to the designer Andre Kim and stars Lee Mi-yeong, Ha Ji-won, and Park Yong-ha.

The reception after the ceremony was led by comedia Jeong Joon-ha, and then the special performance was played by pianist Yiruma followed by Kwon's serenade to his new wife.

Once again, congratulations tokwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong!

posterphoto66573.jpgposterphoto66572.jpgposterphoto66571.jpg

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/se... carre_gris.gif

http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...ding-15935.html

Guest kierelun

there are thousand names we could give out and put question marks on who is not invited or who didnt attend...

Actually, the guest list is considered and set up very thoughtfully and carefully. We fans couldnot exactly how relation between he and he or he and she, so we could not judge or blame.. I read in some neighbour threads, espcially his co-star ladies, there are fans complained why she wasnt invited... actually we are in the dark of whatever happening or incurred in the past... Lets trust KSW decision and selection (i mean the guest list) :D

I totally concur with you, his guest list is his personal choice and preference. Same principle applies to everyone and why should we as "nobodies" with no connection to his family question his integrity. He has enough of pressure for his sudden marriage now this. Please let him KSW enjoy his marriage life considering this is only the 1st day entering into marriagehood.

Let's move on to more excitement than rebutting as nobody can answer all the questions except KSW himself.

from Hanfever

Star-Studded Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding

kwon_son_17.jpg

The much-anticipated wedding event is finally here. Top actor Kwon Sang Woo and actress Son Tae Young tie the knot today, 28th of September 5pm at Shilla hotel, Seoul. Kwon Sang Woo dropped his tears during the ceremony and this action touched the guests present. The number of top celebrities attending this wedding could even rival any award ceremonies.

Despite the initial plan of not holding any press conference, Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young still appeared for a simple press conference at 3.30pm. As the number of media and fans were overwhelming, the couple came out from another level. As a result, the reporters had to shout when asking questions.

Kwon Sang Woo praised Son Tae Young for her beauty and says he wish to have 3 kids

When a reporter asked Kwon Sang Woo how does Son Tae Young look in this wedding gown, Kwon says "Gorgeous". As to their future plans, Kwon Sang Woo wishes to have 3 children but Son Tae Young says 2 will be enough. At the end of the simple conference, Kwon Sang Woo thanked the media and fans present. "I didn't expect so many people to come. There are even fans from other countries. Thank you all for being here. I wish to make a promise to everyone that we will definitely be loving forever," Kwon Sang Woo said.

Top stars attending the couple's wedding

One may wonder exactly how nice is Kwon Sang Woo in reality for him to be able to get so many top stars for his wedding. You name it and we most probably have it. For the male stars, we have Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, Lee Dong Gun, So Ji Sub, Jung Woo Sung, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bum Soo, Park Yong Ha, Yoo In Gyu, Jo Min Ki, Cha Seung Won, Lee Joo Hyun, Yoon Jung Hoon, Ji Sung and many others. For the female stars, Ha Ji Won, Choi Ji Woo, Han Ga In, Lee Mi Seok, Hwang Bo, Gong Hyo Jin, Park Shi Yeon, Kim Hyo Jin and many more. There are simply too many stars to list. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Kwon and may they live happily forever.

Pictures of the press conference

kwon_son_18.jpg

Pictures of the wedding ceremony

wedding_04.jpg

wedding_05.jpg

wedding_06.jpg

wedding_01.jpg

Pictures of Stars attending the wedding

jang_dong_gun_02.jpg

lee_byung_hun_02.jpg

song_seung_hun_03.jpg

lee_dong_gun_02.jpg

so_ji_sup_01.jpg

park_yong_ha_02.jpg

ji_sung_01.jpg

ha_ji_won_03.jpg

choi_ji_woo_03.jpg

Credits : hanfever

from Hanfever

Star-Studded Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Wedding

Thanks Deka_if for the great contribution ! :rolleyes:

Here are more pix, he danced and serenaded to her :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: It touched me when he hugged his mother and brother :tears:

mar2jl3.jpg

mar1ll9.jpg

Credit as stated

*** I can hear million of girls’ heart shattering by this news. :P:D

MORE DETAILS ABOUT KWON SANG WOO AND SON TAE YOUNG WEDDING CEREMONY

The most highly-anticipated event of the weekend is the celebrity wedding ceremony of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young which takes place this Sunday at Shilla Hotel at Jangchung-Dong, Seoul starting at 5pm. As the wedding ceremony is by invitation only (closed to fans and media), many are curious about what’s going to happen during the actual event tomorrow.

According to an insider, “The entire wedding ceremony will be at least 3 hours and the newly-wedded couple will go to each table to propose a toast to show their thanks. In order not to disappoint the media and fans, Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young will appear in a photo zone 10m in length in their wedding outfits before the wedding for them to take pictures of them.”

Following the end of their wedding reception, the newly-wedded couple will spend their first night at Shilla Hotel. Thereafter, they will then move into their new home at Samsung-dong to begin their sweet new life together.

source: coolsmurf

hahha, Will, our Vietnam magazines, news and websites are flooding of this news these days and also mention their wed nite in Shilla too.. so, m not shattered :lol:

More clip of KSW wedding salutation and guest stars attending

Broadcasted by Japanese TV

view and download: Wedding and guest stars

Credit: KSWmugamuchu

Hey Everyone!

:o (clutching my heart) Awww... So it did push through! :( Bummer! :tongue2: Hahaha :lol: Kidding! :P

But seriously, Congratulations and Best Wishes to my dear Sang Woo *hug* and to STY *shake hand*. He really looked sooo happy! :D (And of course, he had to cry! Hehehe :P )

TY...sangwoo hairstyle look so much like his character in FATE ya? :rolleyes:

Did you notice most of the guests are dress in black n white?> :rolleyes:

Hi Azura! I noticed both of your observations too!

I'm kinda disappointed though with some of the guests outfit. Actually, not just in this wedding but in most of the Korean celebrity weddings I've seen, it seems the guests don't really dress appropriately for the event. (e.g. my other crushie, YJH (with wife, Han Ga In), disappointed me by wearing SNEAKERS! I was like "What?!" :o Oh well...)

Thank you everyone for the photos and articles! Truly appreciate it! :D

Have a good week ahead! :)

More clip by YTN Star

a general view of the groom and bride at ceremony and the star guests

We can see the security condition was strictly! :rolleyes:

Download and view: http://vod.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar

Credit: kswsaran

TY, thanks for sharing here again another link. Please keep them coming. I saw him weeping.......those are tears of joy. :sweatingbullets: :tongue2:

they look so happy together and so cute....what an A list wedding....OMG...i would have loved to been there....lol....congrats and best wishes to them...

OMG i topped a page....lol...i don't think this ever happen....but i have nothing good to contribute..... :(

Hey, it's me again :D

Thank you so much for the videos and the pics,

they are so gorgeous, :wub:

chokhamnida Sang woo oppa, tae young unni :D

I wish for you the best,

Did you look at the way he kept holing her hands,

I envy her :sweatingbullets:

I have a question,

actaully two,

Did he have other girlfriends in the past , (sure he did)

and with whom did you imagine or want him to end up with? :rolleyes:

Thank you for your welcome :D

Hey, it's me again :D

Thank you so much for the videos and the pics,

they are so gorgeous, :wub:

chokhamnida Sang woo oppa, tae young unni :D

I wish for you the best,

Did you look at the way he kept holing her hands,

I envy her :sweatingbullets:

I have a question,

actaully two,

Did he have other girlfriends in the past , (sure he did)

and with whom did you imagine or want him to end up with? :rolleyes:

Thank you for your welcome :D

Hi Monna, nice see you back! :) Thank you for your blessing!

yes, he had girlfriends in the past, but past is past, they separated friendly :rolleyes:

thank you so much TY :D

but the i asked the question is that i wanted to know who were they?!!

and also what was that thing between him and SSH,

i guess they had a fight before, it that right?

but he did go any way :D

i was so happy seeing him there

VOD - part 2

Kwon Sang Woo wedding - guest stars

View and download Wedding - p2

Credit: Innolife

TY, the VODs are fantastic, thanks very much. Thanks to Azura, deka_if for the articles, pixs. I hope you don't mind, I posted them on kswphil to share with members who are non-soompi members. You girls are so quick and I was slow in logging in.

Thanks a lot.

thank you so much TY :D

but the i asked the question is that i wanted to know who were they?!!

and also what was that thing between him and SSH,

i guess they had a fight before, it that right?

but he did go any way :D

i was so happy seeing him there

hehhehe, my dear, his ex were those in the past... its not compromising to indicate the names here.. just know, one of them is the actress and another is non-celeb.. We should forget them to respect his current marriage life..

Are you wanna to make a script? I didnt hear any thing about fighting b/t KSW and his best friend SSH.. They did it but in the movie shooting THE FATE! hahahha..

KSW is so sweet and kind, he wont do it especially to his friends... Trust him!