Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest kdramafanusa

yes i know, but they're three buildlings. so how do you know which one he's in? also what is the building called?

sorry friend, we dun know exactly what lodge they stay but i guess it is the center.. :rolleyes:

we may know more inf after wed... still many chance ahead.. :D

wow.. good news hah? thanks Kdramafanusa! :w00t:

i guess they will start shooting right after the wedding

haha, Ha Ji Won is in the wed guest list :rolleyes:

sorry friend, we dun know exactly what lodge they stay but i guess it is the center.. :rolleyes:

we may know more inf after wed... still many chance ahead.. :D

haha, Ha Ji Won is in the wed guest list :rolleyes:

TY, so happy, too reading this great news - great news indeed! Even if filming of this project won't start right away, it's fine as long as there's something to look forward to............ Wow, HJW again, doing a drama this time after a long time that they've been together in a movie, this is something! She should be included in the guests list - they have good times together, too including doing CFs recently. Go, KSW! I'm happy for him. :D:lol:

Guest kdramafanusa

Hi TY_KSW, I think many of us think that SW & HJW make a great on-screen couple. :)

HJW is busy with another movie right now though, they will probably start after she's done. Shooting a movie doesn't take as long, he'll have to time to do both this movie & Road Number 1. :)

Wow, HJW again, doing a drama this time after a long time that they've been together in a movie, this is something!

Hi Willenette, this is a movie.

I started the thread for our Bang Bang couple.

[movie 2009][upcoming] My Love By My Side 내사랑 내곁에

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=248736

yah! they are a great couple indeed!

news also said Kwon Sang Woo was requested to loss 10kgs to role this character..

Ayoo! thats why in the fan meet "1 night 2 day" he ate very little :phew:

Poor man, hope 10 kgs loss didnt affect his health n appearance :D

Recalling me JDG last 2 years had to loss 10 kgs to role a pirate ! :phew:

Hi TY_KSW, I think many of us think that SW & HJW make a great on-screen couple. :)

HJW is busy with another movie right now though, they will probably start after she's done. Shooting a movie doesn't take as long, he'll have to time to do both this movie & Road Number 1. :)

yes, they will start shooting in the beginning of November.. we get 1 more month to go :w00t:

yah! they are a great couple indeed!

news also said Kwon Sang Woo was requested to loss 10kgs to role this character..

Ayoo! thats why in the fan meet "1 night 2 day" he ate very little :phew:

Poor man, hope 10 kgs loss didnt affect his health n appearance :D

Recalling me JDG last 2 years had to loss 10 kgs to role a pirate ! :phew:

yes, they will start shooting in the beginning of November.. we get 1 more month to go :w00t:

TY, he has to lose weight here? Gosh, I hope not this much.........Wondering what role is he going to play here why weight is vey important? No wonder he's starting to diet now. Oh, filming is going to start on November. Ye, he has at least 1-month to enjoy his honeymoon before shooting this. -_-:)

Hi Willenette, this is a movie.

I started the thread for our Bang Bang couple.

[movie 2009][upcoming] My Love By My Side 내사랑 내곁에

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=248736

Hi kdramafanusa - thanks for the correction. I really wanted him to do another drama so more time to see him on the screen but it's fine as long as I know that Road No. 1 will be pushing-thru next year. A movie & a drama from him - And another movie with HJW again........ Also, thanks for creating this movie thread. :lol:B)

deka, thanks for sharing this here. The grand event is nearer & nearer........this coming Sunday. This man is no longer single after this day. -_-:)

yeah willenette ... one of the most handsome & hot actor's taken.... :huh:

btw... hopefully he will happy with his new life :)

Hi Guys!

Rainy Tuesday on my side... Must be sympathizing with me for the event on Sunday. :lol:

:lol: my dear, i well noted and interested into the exciting part when he visited each member in their room!!!!

hahah, imagine when it were our turn!! ayoo! KSW knocked my room!!! :lol::w00t:

My thoughts too TY! Lucky gals! How sweet of him to do such a thing. If that was me, I would probably be standing at my door already- no need for him to knock. :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo and a record Pictorial Album contract

"The Nude" is the name of new album that YAWA Daruenko Ltd signed with actor Kwon Sang Woo for a collection of the nude pictures exclusive.

On September 22 YAWA Daruenko Ltd has announced their contract valued 543 million Won (Equivalent to USD600,000) signed with actor Kwon Sang Woo. The photo will figure to the public at waist level up.

One officer said " This collection was taken in March this year," and "the finished work will be published soon."

:w00t:What's up with this?! :sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang-Woo & Ha Ji-Won are reuniting for "You Are My Sunshine" director Park Jin-Pyo's new movie (melodrama) "My Love By My Side".

Thanks for the update kdramafanusa! I visited the thread already... I'm kinda disappointed though 'coz it's going to be a drama movie... Man! I hope KSW won't die in the end! How I wish it was another romantic comedy instead.

yeah willenette ... one of the most handsome & the hotties actor's taken.... :huh:

btw... hopefully he will happy with his new life :)

deka, ye, handsome & HOT, ruled into one - also ONE of the BIG 3 in my heart. For sure, he'll be happy & besides, he looks happy. He should be happy because he decided what's happening in his life now. That's why, i'm also happy for him. ( so many HAPPY words here, huh? - hahaha ) :):lol:

Guest fallen*angel*

Kwon Sang Woo has paid 5.7 billion won (equivalent to USD6 millions) to purchase the love net - a luxury apartment in the 33-building in Gangnam Gu, Seoul... It is reported that Lee Mi-yeon Jun Ji-hyun also live there.

here is the pix of that building

4b483b7345737146bb495xj7.jpg

Ayoo USD6 million!!!! :phew::phew:

6 millions?

i think he is seriously OVER-spent. my good family's friend ...this close-friend family that we know......has networth more than 100 millions US dollars , but they don't even live in the house costs more than 1 million because they want to use money to invest instead.

his wife-to-be is a not good woman, in that case. i'd NEVER wanna my fiancee to spend that much on a house to live. for both of them 2-3 millions place is more than enough.

the NUDE?? I wonder will he be really "nude" in the album?? :rolleyes:

[]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1781/32084973up1.jpg[]

azura, OMG - he has one hell of a body! The body itself makes us drool, faint & melt....... what if nude? hahaha - I mean, being topless - lol - :rolleyes::lol:

is there a thread for ksw and ssh movie , fate destiny?

Ye, springchicken there's a FATE thread here - you may browse a little & you could find it............... :):D

6 millions?

i think he is seriously OVER-spent. my good family's friend ...this close-friend family that we know......has networth more than 100 millions US dollars , but they don't even live in the house costs more than 1 million because they want to use money to invest instead.

his wife-to-be is a not good woman, in that case. i'd NEVER wanna my fiancee to spend that much on a house to live. for both of them 2-3 millions place is more than enough.

that depending each viewpoint! your good family's friend has their own reason and purpose to spend money in their own way... by investing or business... while KSW also has his own way and reason to spend money... we can't blame who is right or wrong here...

You may notice, not only Kwon Sang Woo lives in a luxury house but also many big stars do.. Thats their star way.. unlike our normal ppl! :rolleyes:

heard that STY just launches her new cosmetic line which will be sold through online retailer G Market.

You are right!

a new cosmetic brand BIURET

here is her poster:

tuannvSohn%20Tae%20Young11.jpg