Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest evatasia

of course she must say so, if not him, she cant find out whole life such that man ! That chance just come once in her lifetime! she must keep sticking to him!!! Only the stupid could release him out!

She, m sure, not a stupid!

hehe... watching dat girl with tears coming out when talking about d kws in KBS Entertainment Weekly... wat a lucky guy .. hope dey will b sweet couple of the year

hehe... watching dat girl with tears coming out when talking about d kws in KBS Entertainment Weekly... wat a lucky guy .. hope dey will b sweet couple of the year

despite d obvious disparity in their star status, wealth etc, Sangwoo n STY undoubtedly has this one thing in common! --- they both could cry on cue! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

despite d obvious disparity in their star status, wealth etc, Sangwoo n STY undoubtedly has this one thing in common! --- they both could cry on cue! :rolleyes:

hahha, lucky them, at least, they have it in common! :phew:

imagine dear, what happened if in their family life both are trying to shed? huh? must be flooding the apartment! :lol:

hahha, lucky them, at least, they have it in common! :phew:

imagine dear, what happened if in their family life both are trying to shed? huh? must be flooding the apartment! :lol:

then they must sell their apartment pronto! -_- ..... otherwise d units below them will be overflooded! :w00t: ..... they can always buy a house by d beach, complete with d white piano! rofl26nr.gif

crying24qn.jpg

72wi.jpg

36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

then they must sell their apartment pronto! -_- ..... otherwise d units below them will be overflooded! :w00t: ..... they can always buy a house by d beach, complete with d white piano! rofl26nr.gif

36_11_6.gif

U did crack me up my dear!

yas, u right! must be the house by d beach! :lol: with a drum instead!

36_11_6.gif

U did crack me up my dear!

yas, u right! must be the house by d beach! :lol: with a drum instead!

yes, its good to be frugal since they will have to watch their budget after d wedding :phew: ..... a drum is definitely cheaper! :w00t:

194wu.jpg

62nc.jpg

36_11_6.gif

Guest camella
Hahahaha. B)

Hahahaha. B)

actually this is a real dilemma when it comes to good actors like Sangwoo who could cry on cue. :rolleyes: .... in real life situations, u can never be sure whether d tears of these ppl are genuine or not! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

actually this is a real dilemma when it comes to good actors like Sangwoo who could cry on cue. :rolleyes: .... in real life situations, u can never be sure whether d tears of these ppl are genuine or not! :phew:

After wedding, Sang Woo wont be titled THE PRINCE OF TEARS they both replaced "COUPLE OF TEARS" instead ! :lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

This is report of Kwon Sang Woo Birthday on Aug 2 by Mrs Fumie, a Japanese Fan.

crystalballroom3pw3.jpg

crystalballroom2cu4.jpg

4-4.jpg

Part 1 15:00~16:00, at Crystal ball room in Lotte Hotel on Aug.2

KSW came on the stage in a black slim suite. He seemed to be slightly thin.

In the event he had to answer three questions from three fans.

He chosed their name card from the box.

One of them asked him, "Does Tea Yong love you much more than SangWoo loves her?" He was ashamed and answered "Yes!" :tongue2:

The other fans couldn't asked him anything because they were surprised at sudden.

He said to them in Japanese "aimini cooperemasu (I love you)"

We all Japanese fans sang a birthdaysong in Korean.

He little surprised to hear the song in Korean.(We lessoned to be able to sing a birthdaysong in Korean before. )

He sang a song of Bad Love.

After all he did not say anything to us about his marriage.

Part 2 16:20~19:05at Crystal ball room in Lotte Hotel on Aug.2

He came on the stage again in black shirt and pants.

Finally, the time when he did photo with 1,060 fans .!

It took about three hours all the fans finished taking photos,

Though he has the pain of his left arm, He did it !!!

And he said to us in Japanese, "Even if Septmber 28 passes, I'm by your side"

:phew:

Thank you Mrs Fumie for your message.

Thank you Naflo @ Sangwoovn.com for the message

Guest karosa

Words like these from a big star like KSW really touches my heart... he loves his fans so much... although im not a huge fan like all of you here, i like him enough to keep myself aware about his personal life and career...

There's one scene in STH that i couldn't forget.... the scene where he met CJW knowing that she's already blind... then he left and sat outside the place and cried... that made me cried... i wish he could do another drama like STH after he gets married... something that could show again his great talent in acting...

After wedding, Sang Woo wont be titled THE PRINCE OF TEARS they both replaced "COUPLE OF TEARS" instead ! :lol::lol:

they will just have to make sure that d "couple of tears" dun degenerate into crybabies! :w00t::w00t::vicx:

This is report of Kwon Sang Woo Birthday on Aug 2 by Mrs Fumie, a Japanese Fan.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7728/cr...allroom3pw3.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5634/crys...allroom2cu4.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/swoolf_fc/4-4.jpg

Part 1 15:00~16:00, at Crystal ball room in Lotte Hotel on Aug.2

KSW came on the stage in a black slim suite. He seemed to be slightly thin.

In the event he had to answer three questions from three fans.

He chosed their name card from the box.

One of them asked him, "Does Tea Yong love you much more than SangWoo loves her?" He was ashamed and answered "Yes!" :tongue2:

The other fans couldn't asked him anything because they were surprised at sudden.

He said to them in Japanese "aimini cooperemasu (I love you)"

We all Japanese fans sang a birthdaysong in Korean.

He little surprised to hear the song in Korean.(We lessoned to be able to sing a birthdaysong in Korean before. )

He sang a song of Bad Love.

After all he did not say anything to us about his marriage.

Part 2 16:20~19:05at Crystal ball room in Lotte Hotel on Aug.2

He came on the stage again in black shirt and pants.

Finally, the time when he did photo with 1,060 fans .!

It took about three hours all the fans finished taking photos,

Though he has the pain of his left arm, He did it !!!

:phew:

Thank you Mrs Fumie for your message.

Thank you Naflo @ Sangwoovn.com for the message

n STY wasn't there for her fiance? -_-

Words like these from a big star like KSW really touches my heart... he loves his fans so much... although im not a huge fan like all of you here, i like him enough to keep myself aware about his personal life and career...

There's one scene in STH that i couldn't forget.... the scene where he met CJW knowing that she's already blind... then he left and sat outside the place and cried... that made me cried... i wish he could do another drama like STH after he gets married... something that could show again his great talent in acting...

well, Sangwoo like all other top K-Stars would want to maintain his fan base ;) ....... whether this is possible after Sept 28th is left to be seen :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

So who is his fiancee? Any pics of her?

his bride-to-be is Son Tae young :phew:

if you would like to know who is she, pls check it in Google or relating links

i cant post hers here, it would make this thread a disarter! :rolleyes:

they will just have to make sure that d "couple of tears" dun degenerate into crybabies! :w00t::w00t::vicx:

muahha! but like father like son dear!

n STY wasn't there for her fiance? -_-

tsk tsk, how could that women brave enough to be there? or all attendants left the event in barefoot then!

36_11_6.gif

Guest mysterious*

Kwon Sang Woo...I love him!!

I just finished watching his movie "Fate."

it was a good movie. :)

but I can't believe his getting marry.

his fiance is pretty though.

tsk tsk, how could that women brave enough to be there? or all attendants left the event in barefoot then!

36_11_6.gif

she should be willing to sacrifice herself for Sangwoo if she truly luvs him! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo...I love him!!

I just finished watching his movie "Fate."

it was a good movie. :)

but I can't believe his getting marry.

his fiance is pretty though.

we cant believe either! poor us, it is true! :tears:

or else we'll crucify her, haha :tongue2:

hohoho! good, she must choose either to sacrity or to be crucified! :lol:

she should be willing to sacrifice herself for Sangwoo if she truly luvs him! -_-

my dear.. my friend in TFS VN said that since the news of his marriage shocking out, their sales of Men care is increasing significantly! hahahha! must be because of that woman! all this Viet young men just want to marry a wife as same as his, so they used the product he endorsed or ?

Poor them! actually, in our country, there is nobody celebrity having such a lover collection like hers , just same as Miss Vietnam-turn-actress :lol:

I think the contract with TFS may still extend! :w00t: