Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest Azura

Just got an email from a fan from Japan

Japanese fans will set off tomorrow for Seoul to attend the Birthday Party on 2 August. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Just got an email from a fan from Japan

Japanese fans will set off tomorrow for Seoul to attend the Birthday Party on 2 August. :)

Birthday party to hold in Aug 2? not Aug 5?

soon or late, that time has to come...

m curious what kind of news he will update in that event?! hope our Japanese friends wont hear any more heart-breaking :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Birthday party to hold in Aug 2? not Aug 5?

soon or late, that time has to come...

m curious what kind of news he will update in that event?! hope our Japanese friends wont hear any more heart-breaking :rolleyes:

ya its on the 2 Aug...he will celebrate with his wife to be on the actual day mah :rolleyes:

how abt ur side? celebrating? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

ya its on the 2 Aug...he will celebrate with his wife to be on the actual day mah :rolleyes:

our Hanoi side will celebrate on the day Aug 5.. they have ordered choc cake :phew: They also sent birthday card to him too..

while Saigon is not! sure you know who is Saigon leader hah? :lol:

azura, he's having the celebration soon. I'm sure he's happier & more contented with someone beside him now. I wish him always happiness in everything.......... I have loved him ever since so why shouldn't I feel this way.......It's another year for him, the last few weeks of him being single before he ties the knot on September. Now, it feels so good............ just can't wait to see his birthday celebration, then the wedding........just can't wait to see how happy he would be on that very important day of his life! :)

Guest TY_KSW

I don't think STY is that innocent to start with.

why you guys still celebrate his birthday after his bad comments on his fans?

We are true fans... no matter what he said, lets time answer...The one who paid to his destiny is himself..

Birthday celebration is not the time to excuse or blaming... we respect that day is also the way ourselves-respect!

Dears I am out of comments ...almost dumb-found...close to being speechless ....

since the day the news was let out to the universe *sighs* .... hope dearest KSW knows what he's doing.

Hi pup - so nice to see you here...... KSW is already old enough to know what's right & wrong........... I'm sure he knows that what he did & what he'll do is right for him. :huh::)

Hi pup - so nice to see you here...... KSW is already old enough to know what's right & wrong........... I'm sure he knows that what he did & what he'll do is right for him. :huh::)

yes, he will have to bear d consequences, be they good or bad. :rolleyes:

Guest kierelun

http://www.gwangnam.co.kr/read.php?idxno=2008080110224804230

Asia Gyeongjesinmun GoGyeongseok reported receiving a marriage announcement and attention recently that Sontaeyoung & Kwon Sang Woo is buying a SinHonJip apartment.

The couple obtained an apartment overlooking the Han River in Seoul Kangnam looking for the finest residential and commercial apartment complex. A close associate of Kwon Sang Woo said KSW has recently went round looking for apartment which looks down the Han River pyeongdae 60 apartments in Gangnam.

The aide, "War is KSW's mother wants to live in the big brother and likely saved the house," he said.

According to officials of real estate in the apartment of 60 PyeongDae Royeolcheung Imdaeryoman, this apartment costs 1.8 billion won.

The migration of the couple and the mother's preliminary Kwon Sang-woo before going to Seoul is reportedly getting married.

Kwon Sang-woo already has another apartment worth 1.7 billion won in Australia not long ago.

Guest TY_KSW

so, its arrangement confused me.

Before marriage, KSW lives in his own apatment. His mother lives in another apartment with his brother.

Now, getting marriage, buying another apartment? So, my curiousity...

- What about the current apartment?

- Why he said his wife will take care ofs mother after marriage while they live separately from mother? :tongue2:

aish, nevermind, that is his decision (we all know how smart it is) and his money (we all know how wealth it is)... not ours..

As long as it satisfied him n especially his wife... :phew:

it didnt affect to the world peace! :lol:

Guest kierelun

Before marriage, KSW lives in his own apatment. His mother lives in another apartment with his brother.

- Why he said his wife will take care ofs mother after marriage while they live separately from mother? :tongue2:

aish, nevermind, that is his decision (we all know how smart it is) and his money (we all know how wealth it is)... not ours..

He wants to prove how much he loves her by sacrificing his material wealth. In reality, love & happiness is priceless - cannot be bought!

Guest TY_KSW

He wants to prove how much he loves her by sacrificing his material wealth. In reality, love & happiness is priceless - cannot be bought!

yes, Love n Happiness cannot be bought! it is totally right, to most of ppl..But to someone special, especially those "innocent heart", can be bought in whatever price!

:lol:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...00808010189.jpg

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/20080801n02792

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure what the article is about :unsure: .

KSW and KSW, hope you know what you are doing

dun know whether it is just moi or what :phew: ..... but on youtube she sported straight hair neatly tied up, that made her look quite likeable :rolleyes: ..... somehow curly hair gives her a rather floosie appearance <_< ...... she should stick to straight hair if she really wanna win over at least some of Sangwoo's fans! -_-

that picture of her looks so different and fake when I watched her in One Million Roses and How to marry an millionaire. I bet she done a lot of plastic surgery on her face.

she definitely did that for her eyes -_- ...... and possibly other parts too :phew:

d current apartment will be reserved for Sangwoo's rendezvous with his demure true luv dear! 36_11_6.gif

seriously, Sangwoo may wanna sell it for a profit ;) ..... celebs' properties tend to command a premium in d open market! B) ...... n he should do so now while he's still hot news, after his marriage his popularity can be expected to take a dip! -_-

Guest winniesuzette

hi, it make me research to know who;s so yu jin, and finally shes the girl from rival..... anyway is there any news abt her lately, or whats shes up to? cant find her thread in soompi :)