Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

News reported that KSW lost 4 kg after announcing his marriage, he felt betrayed by his fans and is very upset.

He shouldnt blame his fans for not supporting his decision to marry but rather the choice which many cannot accept. He must understand that his fans are worried & concerned about his future rather than objecting to his marriage.

Is SYT bringing him luck like the famous saying "behind a successful man is his woman'? The minute she stepped into his life, KSW already lost billions in wealth and now in health - good or bad karma?

He was supposed to be in a new drama with Ko but this has stopped and how long is he keeping away from filming drama/movie? He is still sore with his fans, maybe about time to give up supporting his work since it's not forthcoming as he rather concentratie on making his wife happy than the thousands of supporters all over Asia.

really? 4 kgs loss? i bet that kilo lost switched to his wiffie to be focussing into the front drum !

muahhaha!

echan

Probably a bad karma.

She doesn't give him any good luck in wealth and health. He shouldn't take the blame on fans that we are not supporting his decision to marry but he is the one who is rushing into marriage. Maybe he might regret it later in life.

Guest betchay

News reported that KSW lost 4 kg after announcing his marriage, he felt betrayed by his fans and is very upset.

He shouldnt blame his fans for not supporting his decision to marry but rather the choice which many cannot accept. He must understand that his fans are worried & concerned about his future rather than objecting to his marriage.

Is SYT bringing him luck like the famous saying "behind a successful man is his woman'? The minute she stepped into his life, KSW already lost billions in wealth and now in health - good or bad karma?

He was supposed to be in a new drama with Ko but this has stopped and how long is he keeping away from filming drama/movie? He is still sore with his fans, maybe about time to give up supporting his work since it's not forthcoming as he rather concentratie on making his wife happy than the thousands of supporters all over Asia.

Thanks echan for this info. :)

If this news is true & he blamed his fans, SANGWOO IS A LOSER! <_<

Guest cherillyn

I'm probably going to get a good bashing for this but instead of showing him support or objecting to his marriage, why don't you put yourself in his shoes? how would you feel if you've decided to marry someone you love, but others keep passing nasty comments, making you feel discouraged and uncomfortable? I understand everyone has their concerns for KSW's love interest but he would be a much better judge than all of us since he's been dating her, and ultimately he's the one who has to live through this decision be it good or bad. His family should be the ones expressing concerns and opinions, not us. I can understand why he's hurting - just imagine all those years he's been gaining support from his fans and suddenly because of this incident he gets criticized by his fans. It's not fair to judge when you don't know STY well - we only know her through the media and the media can be rather cruel and what they say can potentially damage a celebrity's image and I think it's really sad if she's judged solely on what the media thinks.

Guest TY_KSW

I'm probably going to get a good bashing for this but instead of showing him support or objecting to his marriage, why don't you put yourself in his shoes? how would you feel if you've decided to marry someone you love, but others keep passing nasty comments, making you feel discouraged and uncomfortable? I understand everyone has their concerns for KSW's love interest but he would be a much better judge than all of us since he's been dating her, and ultimately he's the one who has to live through this decision be it good or bad. His family should be the ones expressing concerns and opinions, not us. I can understand why he's hurting - just imagine all those years he's been gaining support from his fans and suddenly because of this incident he gets criticized by his fans. It's not fair to judge when you don't know STY well - we only know her through the media and the media can be rather cruel and what they say can potentially damage a celebrity's image and I think it's really sad if she's judged solely on what the media thinks.

Hello, like you said, and we have repeated the same in last weeks, that you are right if, IF THATCOMES FROM TRUE LOVE...

In stead you ask us to be in his shoes why dont you put your self in our shoes??

Have you read her lover-story also called LOVER STRING STORY?? <_<

Firstly he should announce to the public that he is seeing her like other male actor does before he announce his marriage to the media and the public. He shouldn't get bashed by his fans for announcing his marriage like this and she won't get any negative comments by the media or us.

Guest Azura

echan....i dunno where u got the info of him loosing his weight bcos he's upset of his fans reaction.

I like to clarify that's absolutely NOT TRUTH! The weight lost was due to the infection in his gastric and that info was from his message on CSWS after the presscon.

I think we should leave the way it is and stop bashing him. I'm upset with his decision as well but please...its over more than a week now and we should get over with it whether you like it or not and move on!

Guest UreCute

eeemmmm...just wondering if KSW will ever be famous and on screen again after his marriage. Giving all the negative responds from his fans and his recent comments about his fans, I just think he's not that "smart" in handling the situation :blush: . I can't help to think that this "Bad Love" will ruin into his career. So sorry to mention it as "Bad Love" :(

echan....i dunno where u got the info of him loosing his weight bcos he's upset of his fans reaction.

I like to clarify that's absolutely NOT TRUTH! The weight lost was due to the infection in his gastric and that info was from his message on CSWS after the presscon.

I think we should leave the way it is and stop bashing him. I'm upset with his decision as well but please...its over more than a week now and we should get over with it whether you like it or not and move on!

Hi azura - thanks for this clarification. I couldn't agree with you more - to leave everything behind.........it's his life & happiness. It's over & done with. We just have to support whatever his decisions are with his personal life. B):)

Guest TY_KSW

ayah! i dun think he is lossing any kilo, not to mention he will gain more...

the news today said that two person Kwon-Son to spend a honey moon prior to the wed (ahhaha.. so rush hah?) . Their trip will be in Europe next month include wedding film shooting combine.

:rolleyes: see, they are enjoying !

Hancinema's Most Wanted

Credit : istatowin/ soompi-KRW thread

top 10 actresses

1. KTH

2. SHK

3. YEH

4. CJW

5. LYA

6. JJH

7. STY

8. HJW

9. SYJ

10. HCY

top 10 actors

1. BYJ

2. KSW

3. RAIN

4. LJK

5. GY

6. SIG

7. HB

8. KRW

9. LBH

10. LDW

Guest UreCute

I think his marriage to STY will ruin his career and reputation towards his fans in Korea. I don't think he will be famous again after his marriage to STY.

that's sad for him :( ... to gain huge number of fans does not come in a day. Perhap he has plan to retire earlier.. :wacko: ..just wondering his wedding annoucement has affected TFS's sale??? :blink:

Guest Azura

Hancinema's Most Wanted

Credit : istatowin/ soompi-KRW thread

top 10 actors

1. BYJ

2. KSW

3. RAIN

4. LJK

5. GY

6. SIG

7. HB

8. KRW

9. LBH

10. LDW

Dear willenette thanks for the news.

ur Rain is on the list as well. :D

Dear willenette thanks for the news.

ur Rain is on the list as well. :D

azura, no problem....... I'm just so happy that both are in the list. Inspite of what's happening right now, our man is still the most wanted, running on the 2nd spot. Go, KSW! You're still there, otherwise, you won't be talked-about! ^_^:)

Guest kierelun

http://www.cine21.com/Article/article_view...rticle_id=52413

권상우와 손태영의 결혼 발표에 꼬리에 꼬리를 무는 악플 행렬

권상우가 식도염에 걸려 체중이 4kg이나 줄었단다. 결혼 발표 뒤 ‘악플’에 시달린 결과다. 과연 악플은 마음뿐 아니라 몸에도 생채기를 내는 막강한 위력을 지녔다. 그런데 대체 어떤 악플이, 얼마나 달렸기에?

상당수 악플이 <씨네21> 독자들의 품격과 간행물윤리위원회의 심의규정을 고려할 때 지면에 옮길 수 없는 수준이라 일부만 발췌하면, 결혼 발표 직후 댓글들은 “어떡해요… 결혼하지 마세요”(릴리 외 수천명) 식의 애끓는 절규부터 “아까워…, 아까워…, 권상우가 아까워…. 그래도 잘살았으면 좋겠다. 원래 놀았던(ㅋㅋ) 여자가 더 잘산대”(봉봉 외 수백명) 식의 가벼운(?) 야유까지 다양한 스펙트럼을 형성하고 있다.

시간이 흐르면서 ‘권상우=피해자, 손태영=가해자’라는 공감대가 형성되자 타격지점이 좀더 명확해졌다. 행실이 정숙하지 못한 여성을 은유하는 온갖 단어들(헉! 이렇게 많았나?)이 앞다퉈 등장하고, 손태영이 그동안 교제한 것으로 알려진 유명인들의 사진을 굳이 전시하는 이들(헤이유 외 수백명), “중고차 팔고 벤츠 타는 능력, 존경한다”(뽀샤시), “손아무개의 결혼은 모든 남자들에겐 천만다행”(anti-implanon)이라고 비아냥거리는 글들이 꼬리를 문다.

권상우가 “내 모든 것을 걸 만큼 사랑하는 여자”라고 하니 “걸 데가 없어서 수건도 아니고 00(힌트: 방바닥 닦을 때 쓴다)에 거냐”(sweet dream)고 하고, “그녀는 순수한 사람”이라고 하니 “순수가 아니라 선수겠지”(zbfk) 한다. 비슷비슷한 댓글에 싫증난 이들은 창의력 증진과 유머 창달에 힘쓴다. 두 사람의 관상을 봐주는 이(입이 큰 여성은 남자 운이 많지만… 서방 복이 없다. (중략) 1년 뒤 손태영은 미혼모가 되고 권상우는 인기가 나락을 치게 될 것이다), 두 사람의 결혼식 풍경을 상상하는 이(주례-0태촌, 사회-0현준, 축가-0영훈, 촬영-0케이), 시키지도 않은 주례사를 읊는 이(신혼집이 피바다가 될 때까지 잘살겠습니까?-김태촌)도 있다.

따지고 보면 ‘권상우 악플’이 아니라 ‘손태영 악플’이다. 기자회견 뒤 분위기는 반전되어 “진정한 사랑은 모든 것을 용서하고 받아들이는 것이라는 점을 보여준 권상우, 멋지다”(도토리 외 수백명)는 쪽으로 기울었다. 권상우의 죄는 손태영을 사랑한 것이고 이는 네티즌의 이름으로 용서받았다. 그럼 손태영은? 손태영의 죄는 결혼 전 남자친구를 댓명 사귄 것인데 이 죄는 ‘당최’ 용서가 안 된다. 왜? “진정한 사랑을 받을 자격이 있는 여자는 한 남자를 진심으로 사랑할 줄 아는 여자”(사이렌)니까. “이 남자 저 남자 갈아타는 습관은 고쳐야 하”(ssing)니까. 그런데 님들, 정말 그렇게 살고 계십니까?

================================================================================

==========

Translation ::

Kwon Sang-woo's marriage announcement, and Son Taeyoung bite the tail of the matrix .

Kwon Sang-woo is on the line sikdoyeom weight lost is 4kg after marriage announcement as well as the mind, the power of a powerful beyond imagination.

Many are dignity and their own regulations to consider when deliberation publications of the Ethics Committee can not move the ground level is only part of the excerpt, the comments shortly after their marriage announcement "Do not get married now…" (thousands others) Expression scream from the "do not deserve…, do not deserve…, Kwon Sang-woo is not worthwhile…. But I hope jalsal ateumyeon. The original (blah blah), women are more jalsandae "(bongbong hundreds others) light of the expression (?) To form a spectrum ranging "boos".

Over time, 'Kwon, Sontaeyoung perpetrators' point of consensus is formed after batting has become more obvious. Women's deeds did not quiet all kinds of words are a metaphor and the emergence, Sontaeyoung pictures of celebrities are known to have been gyojehan to those who do not exhibit (hundreds others), "Mercedes-Benz sells used cars Riding skills, respect "(pposyasi)," sonahmugaeui all married men who are fortunate "(anti-implanon) biahnyang distance is called the tail geuldeulyi bitesâ.

Kwon Sang-woo, "all my love to you as a woman," so "do not towel because I've got 00 (Hint: when you spend to clean the floor), (sweet dream) and go, "She's a pure person," so called "pure Not the players.. They promote creativity, and when they're bored biseutbiseuthan comment on himsseunda changdal humor. Two people to take care of the coronary (big eye opener for men and women… western blessing, but no luck. (Jungryak) Sontaeyoung 1 year later, the popularity of single mothers and Kwon Sang-woo will be hell to beat), the wedding of two men Imagine this picture (-0 taechon weddings, social -0 Hyun Jun, chukga -0 younghun, Kay -0 shooting), have room to juryesa eulpneun (sinhonjip jalsal until this blood?

The press conference after the anti-war mood was "true love is everything to forgive and accept Kwon Sang-woo will show, it's cool" (Acorn hundreds of others) is a tilt toward. Kwon Sang-woo netizens sins in the name of which Sontaeyoung loved to be forgiven, then Sontaeyoung? The crime is Sontaeyoung almost married ex-boyfriend case that this crime is dated daetmyeong 'dangchoe' will not be forgiven. Why? "Deserve a real love for the woman to really love a man who knows what a woman" (siren). "This guy is a habit that man should fix galahtaneun ha" (ssing). But guys, you really live?

Guest puppyiz

Dears I am out of comments ...almost dumb-found...close to being speechless ....

since the day the news was let out to the universe *sighs* .... hope dearest KSW knows what he's doing.

Guest TY_KSW

http://www.cine21.com/Article/article_view...rticle_id=52413

권상우와 손태영의 결혼 발표에 꼬리에 꼬리를 무는 악플 행렬

권상우가 식도염에 걸려 체중이 4kg이나 줄었단다. 결혼 발표 뒤 '악플'에 시달린 결과다. 과연 악플은 마음뿐 아니라 몸에도 생채기를 내는 막강한 위력을 지녔다. 그런데 대체 어떤 악플이, 얼마나 달렸기에?

Ayoo, i wish i understand what did it mean, Echan :lol:

Nevermind, we should not waste brain cell on it, everybody knows ! Forget it..

I just cracked out loud to the word "Innocent" to that woman...

hahhah! i might be an angel then! :lol: