Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

ELECTRIC SHOW

In a message posted on his fan website, the star of hit drama Stairway To Heaven and movie My Tutor Friend appealed to the public not to judge Tae Young 'blindly'.

hahhah, that meant we are judging her blindly?

hohoho, we are blind! yes, he right! i m a blind so far...

Thanks to his judging, i got the eye-sight back! KAmsahamnida! Kwon SAng Woo Ssi, m not blind anymore...

'I thought she was a good person with an innocent heart.'

hahhah, Moi, you did have a competitor, an innocent beauty-winner-turn-actress!

:lol::lol::lol: OMG! cant believe she is innocent! if she were, i would be an angel! :D

Reports from Korea said the sudden wedding news has shaken advertiser confidence in Sang Woo, and he stands to lose an income of 10billion won ($13m) if his upcoming projects, including a pictorial book deal, fall through.

oop! USD13 mil instead? my currency exchange rate is not updated! i just posted it equivalent USD10mil :phew:

Aish! nevermind lah! since he said that fame, reputation or money is not as important to him, why was it so call "a lose" ??? No! its not a lose, its a benefit gaining from an innocent heart wiffie to be! We should thank her for that!

aish!

Guest kierelun

hahhah, that meant we are judging her blindly?

hohoho, we are blind! yes, he right! i m a blind so far...

Thanks to his judging, i got the eye-sight back! KAmsahamnida! Kwon SAng Woo Ssi, m not blind anymore...

hahhah, Moi, you did have a competitor, an innocent beauty-winner-turn-actress!

:lol::lol::lol: OMG! cant believe she is innocent! if she were, i would be an angel! :D

oop! USD13 mil instead? my currency exchange rate is not updated! i just posted it equivalent USD10mil :phew:

Aish! nevermind lah! since he said that fame, reputation or money is not as important to him, why was it so call "a lose" ??? No! its not a lose, its a benefit gaining from an innocent heart wiffie to be! We should thank her for that!

aish!

At that point in time, he was too blinded by love until his mind went blank, so when he proposed he didnt expect it could affect his advertisers, investors and his fans to react so negatively cos he was over-confident & optimistic that he will pass with flying colours but his foresight got backfired after the announcement. Now he has to swallow his better saliva with a heavy heart to proudly say "money and fame is not important than love", too late to regret as he hasnt got any other excuse. Die die by hook and by crook this marriage has to work. Losing billions of wons right at your door-step like money drop from heaven is a huge amount guaranteed for life, he could even retire but there is no guarantee on love and marriage, touch and go.

Guest Jennie

Hi moi - thanks for sharing this. This girl is just so lucky - she's in good hands! But gosh, look at him now - he's high over heels in love. ;):)

For some reason , I just keep thinking that it was the letters that they write to each other that actually made him fall in love with her more and wanting to marry her. Man, for onces, words do speak louder than actions. :rolleyes: Who knew!

At that point in time, he was too blinded by love until his mind went blank, so when he proposed he didnt expect it could affect his advertisers, investors and his fans to react so negatively cos he was over-confident & optimistic that he will pass with flying colours but his foresight got backfired after the announcement. Now he has to swallow his better saliva with a heavy heart to proudly say "money and fame is not important than love", too late to regret as he hasnt got any other excuse. Die die by hook and by crook this marriage has to work. Losing billions of wons right at your door-step like money drop from heaven is a huge amount guaranteed for life, he could even retire but there is no guarantee on love and marriage, touch and go.

sigh :rolleyes: ...... methinks u are right :mellow: ...... he will still be an actor, but this marriage is likely to put a premature end to Sangwoo The Hearthrob which is what d cf ppl (n d big bucks that follow) r mainly interested in :phew: ...... most top K-actors remain hearthrobs until around 35 :)

Guest ny2002

Hi Guys!

"Boo hoo! How could u be so heartless to abandon me for that STY???? Oh, boo hooo hooo hooo!!!"

Hi Moi! :lol:So funny! But I have to agree with CJW's reaction! :tears:

Upset Kwon Sang Woo appeals: FANS BADMOUTH KOREAN HUNK'S FUTURE BRIDE

WHY is everyone so mean to my bride-to-be?

And thanks for sharing this article. :rolleyes: Gee, love is BLIND indeed! The answers are right there dude! Crystal Clear!

1. Others gossiped about Tae Young's bountiful dating history and cast doubt over her sincerity in this latest relationship... Instead of earning acting credits, she became more famous as a playgirl linked to a string of male celebrities.

2. In 2001, she made headlines for getting caught in a love triangle with actor Shin Hyun Jun and songwriter Joo Young Hoon.

3. Late last year, she ended a rather public relationship with music video director Cool K and declared on TV that 'I've lost faith in love'.- REALLY NOW?!

'I thought she was a good person with an innocent heart.'... She turned out to be a filial daughter who is always concerned about his mum and 'brings laughter into our house', he added... 'Son Tae Young is the most precious person in my life,'... 'She is the biggest energy of my life. She makes me laugh and gives me hope.'- *sigh* Fine! With ALL SINCERITY I HOPE!

Incidentally, the usually forthright Tae Young has kept mum about the wedding... He also hinted that he's 'worried' that she might 'get hurt' - clearly referring to the negative comments from fans so far... The Chosun Ilbo noted that silence may also be Tae Young's way of dissociating Sang Woo from all the negativity targeted at her.- HMMM... Girl, shouldn't it be time you come out and support the man who "restored your faith in love" again? How can you just make him take all the heat? :angry:

But it didn't seem to work... Reports from Korea said the sudden wedding news has shaken advertiser confidence in Sang Woo, and he stands to lose an income of 10billion won ($13m) if his upcoming projects, including a pictorial book deal, fall through.- INDEED! Not helping! Not working! AAAHHH! Sorry but I still can't help it! All the more I will have to agree that this maybe a BAD LOVE! :P

*sigh* Ok... I hope they will prove me wrong eventually... it better not be a SAD LOVE STORY! Or else... :lol:

tsk, SW's wiffie to be should be careful and watch out of your Hello gangs!! they are getting crowder! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Off topic: Here is for your collection, Kungfu panda group: :D

Hi TY_KSW! Heart your Panda! Is that move meant for STY? :lol: Oooh! Thanks for sharing the collection. Hope you don't mind if I get some. :)

Happy Weekend Everyone! :)

Guest kierelun

They can survive on love and fresh air - these 2 items no need cash and capital - sure why not if one lives in the mountain or cave with no natureal resources like water & electricity unlike maintaining a penthouse and upkeeping wife & future children.

20061018_239317.jpg

Does Sangwoo's mama hope to have this many grandkiddos? :w00t: .... poor STY!!! :phew: ..... n of cos mama-in-law would also expect her to do housework n make kimchi too! -_-

36_11_6.gif

profile.gif

changing profiles B)

Guest TY_KSW

actually, he and his agent cant foresee the firewind coming so hard! they cant imagine that the affect is very terrible and severe... :sweatingbullets:

Hi Guys!

Hi Moi! :lol:So funny! But I have to agree with CJW's reaction! :tears:

And thanks for sharing this article. :rolleyes: Gee, love is BLIND indeed! The answers are right there dude! Crystal Clear!

1. Others gossiped about Tae Young's bountiful dating history and cast doubt over her sincerity in this latest relationship... Instead of earning acting credits, she became more famous as a playgirl linked to a string of male celebrities.

2. In 2001, she made headlines for getting caught in a love triangle with actor Shin Hyun Jun and songwriter Joo Young Hoon.

3. Late last year, she ended a rather public relationship with music video director Cool K and declared on TV that 'I've lost faith in love'.- REALLY NOW?!

'I thought she was a good person with an innocent heart.'... She turned out to be a filial daughter who is always concerned about his mum and 'brings laughter into our house', he added... 'Son Tae Young is the most precious person in my life,'... 'She is the biggest energy of my life. She makes me laugh and gives me hope.'- *sigh* Fine! With ALL SINCERITY I HOPE!

Incidentally, the usually forthright Tae Young has kept mum about the wedding... He also hinted that he's 'worried' that she might 'get hurt' - clearly referring to the negative comments from fans so far... The Chosun Ilbo noted that silence may also be Tae Young's way of dissociating Sang Woo from all the negativity targeted at her.- HMMM... Girl, shouldn't it be time you come out and support the man who "restored your faith in love" again? How can you just make him take all the heat? :angry:

But it didn't seem to work... Reports from Korea said the sudden wedding news has shaken advertiser confidence in Sang Woo, and he stands to lose an income of 10billion won ($13m) if his upcoming projects, including a pictorial book deal, fall through.- INDEED! Not helping! Not working! AAAHHH! Sorry but I still can't help it! All the more I will have to agree that this maybe a BAD LOVE! :P

*sigh* Ok... I hope they will prove me wrong eventually... it better not be a SAD LOVE STORY! Or else... :lol:

Hi TY_KSW! Heart your Panda! Is that move meant for STY? :lol: Oooh! Thanks for sharing the collection. Hope you don't mind if I get some. :)

Happy Weekend Everyone! :)

Hi NY2002, well analisis!, hahha, so do i, cant understand how could she shed in tears and said in the show that 'I've lost faith in love'

That must crack me up if i watched its show! :lol:

Its glad to share, go free with the panda collection!!! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Today news still cant let them alone! :phew:

read some hot topic articles, they are now focusing into the USD1.7mil-luxury-apartment in Australia! they insisted that it is his apartment purchased for the bride to be! :tongue2:

hohooh! seem this woman cant sleep well by the "harrassing" of the medias!

in case she cant sleep well, neither can he!

36_11_6.gif

Guest kierelun

TY_KSW & moi : I like your avatars, it certainly brighten up & give life to this "heartbreaking" thread!

Guest TY_KSW

TY_KSW & moi : I like your avatars, it certainly brighten up & give life to this "heartbreaking" thread!

Yah, its life.. our avartas are hilarious eventhough our heart are breaking! so contradition... ... :sweatingbullets:

Guest fivemagic

OMG! Isn't she the lady from "To Marry A Millionaire" drama with Ko Soo? The good and later turned 'bad' second lady.

I didn't know what her name was until Azura posted a fanart pic of the wedding... thanks for sharing the cute and funny fanart pic.

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young will exchange vows on September 28th 2008.

Guest mrs han

To my dear chingu Azura and to all broken hearted fans, John Mayer wrote this song specially for us... ;);)

IN REPAIR

(John Mayer)

Too many shadows in my room

Too many hours in this midnight

Too many corners in my mind

So much to do to set my heart right

Oh it's taking so long i could be wrong, i could be ready

Oh but if i take my heart's advice

I should assume it's still unsteady

I am in repair, i am in repair

Stood on the corner for a while

To wait for the wind to blow down on me

Hoping it takes with it my old ways

And brings some brand new luck upon me

I am in repair, i am in repair

And now i'm walking in the park

All of the birds they dance below me

Maybe when things turn green again

It will be good to say you know me

Oh i'm never really ready, yeah, oh, i'm never really ready

I'm in repair, i'm not together but i'm getting there

Pssst... moi! My salivary glands are dry these past few days - do you think it's been affected by the marriage thingie? :o:o:P

Guest ny2002

Hi Guys!

actually, he and his agent cant foresee the firewind coming so hard! they cant imagine that the affect is very terrible and severe... :sweatingbullets:

Hi NY2002, well analisis!, hahha, so do i, cant understand how could she shed in tears and said in the show that 'I've lost faith in love'

That must crack me up if i watched its show! :lol:

Its glad to share, go free with the panda collection!!! :lol:

Today news still cant let them alone! :phew:

read some hot topic articles, they are now focusing into the USD1.7mil-luxury-apartment in Australia! they insisted that it is his apartment purchased for the bride to be! :tongue2:

hohooh! seem this woman cant sleep well by the "harrassing" of the medias!

in case she cant sleep well, neither can he!

Thanks TY_KSW! :)Really? Hmmm... OMO! She better not be sleeping well! Or else... :lol:

Aaawww... He is so cute in the top most photo! When and where was this taken? Thanks Moi! :)

Remarkable song Mrs. Han! :)

Guest kdramafanusa

Okay to post this news here?

~~~

Jo Sung Mo (completed militiary duty in May 2008) will sing at the wedding.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200807260823481010

[Old profile from KBS]

Jo Sung-mo

060110_josungmo.jpg

Date of birth : February 28th, 1977

Height : 178cm

Weight : 60kg

Debut : To heaven (1998)

Hobbies : Basketball, skiing, movies

Favorite color : Black & white

Biography

Jo Sung-mo was born in Seoul in 1977. Right after graduating high school, he was picked up by an entertainment agency as a member of a dance group named 4004. However, the 4-member dance group couldn’t even make an official debut in the showbiz world. Only Jo Sung-mo among the 4 members was chosen to be trained as a solo singer. Jo Sung-mo had to work hard to transform himself from a singer who mainly did dance music into a ballad singer. His efforts paid off and in 1998, Jo could make a successful debut as a solo singer with “To Heaven.” Before releasing the album, Jo Sung-mo pursued a unique way of promoting his music. Unlike general singers of the times who first revealed their information and appeared before the audiences, Jo Sung-no hid himself behind the scenes of the music video of his title song in which big stars Lee Byeong-heon and Kim Ha-neul starred. It was the so-called “mysterious concept” under which the real singer of the song didn’t show up before the audiences in order to stimulate the curiosity by listeners. The strategy proved to be a success and Jo finally appeared in front of the audience at an appropriate timing. Following the success of the song “To Heaven,” the song “Immortal Love” was also a great hit putting Jo Sung-mo on top of stardom. Until the release of his 3rd album, Jo Sung-mo enjoyed great popularity. However, the 4th album that was released after quite a long hiatus was a failure for Jo. In 2004, Jo Sung-mo’s popularity was restored by singing the main theme song for a television series called “The Lovers of Paris.” The next year, Jo released his 6th official album entitled “My First.” The song “I’m Shedding Tears” recorded a great hit proving that Jo Sung-mo was still a star who enjoys his steady stance in the K-pop scene. Recently in 2005, Jo released “Classic 1 + 1, Grand Featuring” and is awaiting to do his military services.

Discography

To Heaven (1st album, 1998) : To Heaven, Regrets, Immortal Love, Until the Last Moment, Sad Expectations, Best, Story of Two Men

For Your Soul (2nd album, 1999) : For Your Soul, Scar, You & I, Sweet Baby, Evergreen, Nightmare, Love Song, Rainy Dreams

Classic (2.5th album, 2000) : Thorn Bush, The Way, Flying in the Deep Night, 1004, Always As Now, Lost Umbrella, Although I Loved You, Train to Chuncheon, I Loved Even the Pains

Let Me Love (3rd album, 2000) : Do You Know, Pledge, Lette’s River, To Your Next Love, Confession, The Love Story of the Little Prince, To the Moon, My Love, Promise Zoy Project 1st (2001) : It Had Been You, A Special Permission, I Wish You Good Luck, Pledge

No More Love (4th album, 2001) : Good-bye My Love, Truth, Never, You Don’t Know, Loving You

Beautiful Woman (5th album, 2003) : Piano, If It Were Mine, Why

My first (6th album, 2005) : Mr. Flower, I’m Shedding Tears, Untold Words, A Thousand Kisses

Classic 1+1 Grand Featuring (7th album, 2005) : If You Come Inside My Heart, Love letter, Love Journal