Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Very quite here.. hope Sangwoo will choose his new project soon! :phew:

a new project in which both topless namjas in your siggy playing they leads in a PERIOD ! :lol:

Guest betchay

a new project in which both topless namjas in your siggy playing they leads in a PERIOD ! :lol:

hahah.. someone is missing there, can't find any topless pix of my other namja HJW! :sweatingbullets:

Sangwoo in a PERIOD, i think its fine as long as the script is good. :rolleyes::P

Guest TY_KSW

hahah.. someone is missing there, can't find any topless pix of my other namja HJW! :sweatingbullets:

Sangwoo in a PERIOD, i think its fine as long as the script is good. :rolleyes::P

hahahha.. you need one more?? hahha 3 topless! ayoo! :lol:

Erhm, as i said before, SW appearance may not suitable in the period costume, just my oppinion.. so if he act in a period, his character must be a topless swordman riding white horse! :lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

wonder who are his collegues? i can't recognize them now as a star :rolleyes:

tsk tsk! only 1/7 or 14.3% become a star! such a severe selection in K-entertainment :phew:

wonder who are his collegues? i can't recognize them now as a star :rolleyes:

tsk tsk! only 1/7 or 14.3% become a star! such a severe selection in K-entertainment :phew:

they obviously did not have Sangwoo's star quality, that's why! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

you have brought him fr the beach to the Fuji mount hah?

hehhehe..

TFS poster 2008 is the topless

wonder how will he be in TFS 2009 :lol:

Guest mrs han

Sangwoo is resting! :rolleyes:

SINA just post a short clip of Sangwoo playing golf on July 9

I captured fr the clip...

clip5re6.jpg

clip6jp9.jpg

Pssst... dear moi, can I be your hubby's caddie? :lol::P

Thanks, dear TY, for sharing the caps. :) I'm happy to know that our man is taking some time off. South Koreans are really into golf, eh? Sangwoo oppa is into it, too! Is he good at hitting the balls? I wonder what his handicap is... :phew:

Yaaay, betchay dear, your latest artwork has made my saliva glands go on a hyperdrive! :w00t::w00t:

Bonne weekend, mes cheries! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks, dear TY, for sharing the caps. :) I'm happy to know that our man is taking some time off. South Koreans are really into golf, eh? Sangwoo oppa is into it, too! Is he good at hitting the balls? I wonder what his handicap is... :phew:

Yaaay, betchay dear, your latest artwork has made my saliva glands go on a hyperdrive! :w00t::w00t:

A caddie for Sangwoo golf playing? hahha! Mrs Han, if they employed m sure the long Q caddie will cover whole golf-course dear! :lol:

Guest Azura

there's an announcement in CSWS, photoshops, vods and flashes greetings for Sangwoo's upcoming Birthday are welcome.

Post your artwork here and i will help to upload at the website.

size for the photoshop artwork : 210mm x 297mm

closing date for uploading will be 3rd Aug'08.

qwwwm1.jpg

Guest betchay

there's an announcement in CSWS, photoshops, vods and flashes greetings for Sangwoo's upcoming Birthday are welcome.

I have plenty of time.. wish i can learn how to make a flash that soon

or else i'll stick on my artwork or gif. :wacko::D

Sangwoo is resting! :rolleyes:

SINA just post a short clip of Sangwoo playing golf on July 9

I captured fr the clip...

hope he din forget d sunblock! -_-

of cos u can dear ..... just keep ur hands on his clubs! -_- ..... n dun forget d sunblock too! B)

A caddie for Sangwoo golf playing? hahha! Mrs Han, if they employed m sure the long Q caddie will cover whole golf-course dear! :lol:

nowadays caddies get to sit in d golf carts too! :rolleyes: ..... n moi shall watch d golf course sipping English tea from d comforts of d club house! B)

Guest viry yin

Thank you Azura

This is wonderful!!!! About the vods... must we only give you the download link or upload to youtube or another server?

Guest Azura

Thank you Azura

This is wonderful!!!! About the vods... must we only give you the download link or upload to youtube or another server?

Either way, its better if you can give me the link