Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Chocolate anyone?? :rolleyes:

credit as labelled

are those Chocolates? cant recoginize if you dun mention... is it for gif or sales? if for sales Bangbang and TFS must have the copyright :lol:

Betchay chingu, lets bet again? k?

lets bet what first scenes they shoot on July days...

1. in cabaret

2. in Blueshouse

3. in Chef Kitchen

4. in prosecutor office

Beth, your choice first ! Azura, Moi, Will, Echan ... any one else, want to bet? :lol::lol:

Hi TY - I guess the no. 1 - but can't support my answer why I chose this - lol just no idea, TY. But the dancing scene will be I guess the first scenes since these would be one of the 'selling points" of the drama. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - I guess the no. 1 - but can't support my answer why I chose this - lol just no idea, TY. But the dancing scene will be I guess the first scenes since these would be one of the 'selling points" of the drama. :)

hahah.. you are same as mine.. ! :lol:

Option : In bed room: Betchay

Option: Cabaret: Willenette , me! :lol:

Hi azura :sweatingbullets: - are these chocolates? It doesn't look like one, huh? In case, i can have this yummy sweets, I won't eat it. How could I when his face is all over that choco. Will just put it inside the fridge to last for a long time. :):lol:

hahah.. you are same as mine.. ! :lol:

Option : In bed room: Betchay

Option: Cabaret: Willenette , me! :lol:

TY, I think we have the edge over Betchay. Her choice would come at the mid-part or the latter scenes already - hahaha lol :):lol:

have fun today, ladies!! :lol:

[] l6zkjmjguorzclsugtqjs2.jpg[]

Nice artwork, TY - promote our choice............. :):lol:

Guest Azura

Hi azura :sweatingbullets: - are these chocolates? It doesn't look like one, huh? In case, i can have this yummy sweets, I won't eat it. How could I when his face is all over that choco. Will just put it inside the fridge to last for a long time. :):lol:

Yes dear, those are chocolate wraps in custom made wrappers by the Japanese fans.

I will do the same if i ever received this chocolate :D

Guest Azura

TFS news....

Since the screening of latest CF by KSW and LBY for TFS sunblock

SPF50+ PA+++'(Triple Action Sunblock Cream),it has sold more than 250.000 tubes for the last 2 months :w00t:

Guest mrs han

n moi concur with him 100% about his preference for older colleagues dear! :w00t:

Hmmm, I can only agree with one particular older colleague, dear moi.;);)

About these endless on-line polls... Can someone enlighten this cavewoman what they are for - what they are trying to achieve or prove? For one thing, their results cannot be definite indicators of popularity, beauty, hotness or whatever it is that they're trying to measure, can they? -_--_-

Anyway, I'm happy that our man is up there on top. Hahaha, I hope that this poll will end up with the two Woos slugging it out for the top spot! Aja, aja fighting! :lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TFS news....

SPF50+ PA+++'(Triple Action Sunblock Cream),it has sold more than 250.000 tubes for the last 2 months :w00t:

wow! Power of STAR!

i m sure it will be big sales here too if they launch SPF50+ PA+++ here.. Its sunny here... :lol::lol:

TFS news....

azura, wow, thanks for this info - too bad that I don't use sunblock - this TFS sunblock must be good! That huge sales for just 2-months, huh? TFS needs KSW POWER for this! :)

Guest TY_KSW

azura, wow, thanks for this info - too bad that I don't use sunblock - this TFS sunblock must be good! That huge sales for just 2-months, huh? TFS needs KSW POWER for this! :)

Yes, sure.. TFS is not TFS without Kwon Sang Woo :phew:

Sangwoo makes their name noticable and their sales UP!!! :D

Guest Azura

wow! Power of STAR!

i m sure it will be big sales here too if they launch SPF50+ PA+++ here.. Its sunny here... :lol::lol:

TFS has to be wise not to replace Sangwoo, it has again proved that he's the selling point! :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Pre-Order for "THE FATE" (Limited DVD addition + OST + Posters)

Innolife.com

5895_l.jpg

0623.jpg

Price: USD58.00 (excl. postage)

Audio: Korean

Subtitles :English, Korean

Release date: 2008.7.11.~18.

Duration: Approx.120min

Special Features:

- Onsite Filiming

- KSW & SSH Poster shooting

- NG scenes

- MV

- Teaser/Trailer

Guest Azura

At first, i thot "post-it pad" . :phew:

I love Japanese chocolates! :sweatingbullets::w00t:

haha...i have the same thoughts too when i first spotted. :D

Daemul comic..... :rolleyes:

ww1wd3.gif

ww2ra1.gif

Guest Azura

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this here. Right now, I'm waiting for my copy. I'm just so excited to have it & watch the movie & everything that goes with it. :)

willenette...you bgt the set??

i still wish to watch it on the big screen again....the effect is different :D

good news this morning, Korean Osen NEWS has again confirmed that "Daemul" is OK to start filming

after much delayed on the issue of the dispute between the production n PD. :)

p.s TY..please help to post the translation if you can, thanks! :D