Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

I just edited, the new appointed PD of Daemul will be Kim Jong Hak (김종학) and director now is Yoon Sang Ho (윤상호) both have worked with MBC "Taewang Sashingi".

Except the leading actors other casting is under determine!

Source: http://sub.manhwa.co.kr/news

Some information of director Yoon:

A87.jpg

Director: Yoon Sang Ho

Born: 1968

Graduated: University of New York City.

Filmography Works:

1993-1996 in New York

1994 short film directed "Awaken and Return to Reality "

1994-1996 World: comm.US PBS program staff / directing

"A Passion Under New York" staged a documentary in 1996

1997-2001 in Seoul (joined JCOM / GimJong Hak production)

- drama 20 episodes, SBS 1998 "midnight sun 3.98"

- drama 16 episodes, SBS 1999 "Ghosts" as producer

- Internet Movie 2000, "May"

- 2002 "Are you Ready?"

- 2005 drama "Bicheonmu"

- 2007 drama "Taewang Sashingi"

Guest betchay

I just edited, the new appointed PD of Daemul will be Kim Jong Hak (김종학) and director now is Yoon Sang Ho (윤상호) both have worked with MBC "Taewang Sashingi".

Except the leading actors other casting is under determine!

Source: http://sub.manhwa.co.kr/news

Some information of director Yoon:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.search.daum-img.net/profilethumb/newthumb/pp_thumbnail/profilethumb/A87.jpg

Director: Yoon Sang Ho

Finally, Daemul has an appointed PD already.

Getting nearer on shooting date! :)

Guest TY_KSW

i love this roller wanted, chingu..

do it once for my JDG? :rolleyes:

Japan Super band "GLAY" will sing the main theme song for THE FATE...

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1433/gfwj1.jpg

their name is CLAY! I see! no wonder why i have seen the word CLAY these days in all Japanese blogs!

:rolleyes:

Seem SW is flooding JP hah? after Cha Song Joo in "Stairways to Heaven" completed then Kang Yong Gi of BAD LOVE start broadcasting in the small screen ...Japanese will see big boss Jo of THE FATE in boxes ! :lol:

Guest viry yin

at the moment the tour is only for Japanese fans...

will post here if there's more updates.

Thank you Azura I'll be waiting for more updates

sound strong n powerful n ferocious hah? Sangwoo de Eagle! his newbie may be Moi de Hawk!!! wah! so compatible!!!

36_11_6.gif

u silly goose u !!! :w00t: ..... looks like this is really shaping up 2b a drama for d birds!36_11_6.gif

1f3890ce.jpg

"Its a bird! No, its a plane! Nooooooo!!!!! Its Mother Goose!!!" 36_11_6.gif

740292b3.jpg

old mag ;)

Guest mrs han

sound strong n powerful n ferocious hah? Sangwoo de Eagle! his newbie may be Moi de Hawk!!! wah! so compatible!!!

36_11_6.gif

Why not vulture?! Haha, now that's really powerful and very, very ferocious! :lol::P And the newbie will be the prey... :phew::phew:

Now that the kinks in the production have been ironed out, when will Daemul be shown?

Guest Azura

their name is CLAY! I see! no wonder why i have seen the word CLAY these days in all Japanese blogs!

Seem SW is flooding JP hah? after Cha Song Joo in "Stairways to Heaven" completed then Kang Yong Gi of BAD LOVE start broadcasting in the small screen ...Japanese will see big boss Jo of THE FATE in boxes ! :lol:

There will be another sangwoo wave going on in Japan again starting from this month!! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Why not vulture?! Haha, now that's really powerful and very, very ferocious! :lol::P And the newbie will be the prey... :phew::phew:

Now that the kinks in the production have been ironed out, when will Daemul be shown?

hahhaha.. the drama is involving variety kinds of birds! from sparrow to eagle, to hawk then vulture and mother goose! :lol::lol:

Mrs Han, Daemul will start filming next month July 10. Broadcasting may be in Nov 2008 :)

There will be another sangwoo wave going on in Japan again starting from this month!! :rolleyes:

agree ! Woo Wave to stir up again! :w00t:

Guest Azura

caps from the vod capture by Japanese fans last year at Incheon airport after sangwoo's back from HK film awards...

qw1ds3.jpg

qw2pu1.jpg

credit hello3woo

Guest TY_KSW

i wonder now, does Sangwoo still remember all dancing steps he learnt last month or?

he might rehearsal now, right? 3 weeks more to come! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

BAD LOVE epi 1 just finished tonite in Japan... here some most "interesting" captures by Japan Fan

40762320ug4.jpg

22039914aw3.jpg

77986752iz4.jpg

87142609wp9.jpg

56909577wp1.jpg

Credit: Chami

Guest betchay

BAD LOVE epi 1 just finished tonite in Japan... here some most "interesting" captures by Japan Fan

Bringing back the memories of our handsome Kang YongGi! :wub:

i wonder now, does Sangwoo still remember all dancing steps he learnt last month or?

he might rehearsal now, right? 3 weeks more to come! :lol:

Hi TY - I'm sure they'll have rehearsal for refresher before filming. Who knows, during this time, he's taking the dancing lesson - lol :) Gosh, can’t wait to see all his dancing scenes in the drama. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - I'm sure they'll have rehearsal for refresher before filming. Who knows, during this time, he's taking the dancing lesson - lol :) Gosh, can't wait to see all his dancing scenes in the drama. :lol:

the scenes Har Ryu shaking his juicy bon-bon! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: