Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

this lady possesses a beautiful body!

no wonder they paired her to our momjjang! :rolleyes:

but Sangwoo is still the most distinguished!

hahhaha, Azura from when you are running the travel service... Oop.. so good chance for us!

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9331/clip34yt1.jpg

BTW, just read in our websites that there was a K-fan who is too crazy over SAngwoo that shaved her head to allure attentions. She posted her pix in blog.... Unfortunetly what she got are all complain and criticism. Poor gal! :sweatingbullets: I m browsing that original source!

she made herself a baldie? :phew: ...... at least she won't run d risk of dandruff for some time! 36_11_6.gif

:lol:

no, plz..if you did it... so missery dear! If Daemul canceled SBS persons would be the ones to shave! :lol:

Sangwoo should do a movie where d female lead acts as a nun :w00t: n so is required to shave herself bald! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

hohoho! didn't he like to touch her? :rolleyes:

she looked old in this pix.. :unsure:

not to mention undemure! -_-

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo should do a movie where d female lead acts as a nun :w00t: n so is required to shave herself bald! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

dun tell me his character is a monk in your script hah?

Guest mrs han

Maybe, a sweet and demure newbie should play this part... :phew::phew::phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Maybe, a sweet and demure newbie should play this part... :phew::phew::phew:

hahahh.. sweet n demure n innocent newbie to play the role of a nun! good! she surely acts the character perfectly! :lol:

Guest mrs han

TFS T-shirt....

T-SHIRT.jpg

credit chami

If ever I get my hand on that shirt, I will have it framed and hang it somewhere in my room. Wearing it will be risky and scandalous... :w00t::w00t::P

Guest TY_KSW

If ever I get my hand on that shirt, I will have it framed and hang it somewhere in my room. Wearing it will be risky and scandalous... :w00t::w00t::P

hahhah. Mrs Han, you never fail to make us laugh!!!

scandalous?? may be dear.. They might think another concubine of Sangwoo in the Filippines! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi azura, thanks for sharing this clip. I've been wishing to see this video & here you are sharing this here now. I'm happy to see him though this VOD. This is cool! :sweatingbullets:

seemed that our man attended for photographing only.. After finishing his assistant (i guess so) handed him back his shade then left! :rolleyes: