Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks for the info. I guess I will have to wait for the DVD.

Or I'll ask my bestie to get it for me from Spore.

I'm dying for the show.

Btw, I'm from Malaysia.

Dear jestersjest, i am from malaysia too.

Found out from Golden Screen cinema website that The fate will be release on the 24th July.

Can't wait to watch it.

Good news for Malaysian... in whatever case, if it were not aired in your country you two would go to Singapore to watch..Last time i knew many Malaysians went to Singapore to watch Almost love too.. :rolleyes:

again..im here to share some info....

to all KSW fans here in the PHIL. watch out for many PROMO from FACESHOP with KSW on it!!

even i get excited!

there are lots of collectors item will be given away!

wheeeeeeeeee so happy!!!!

You re luckier than we are! seeing Sangwoo poster ealier! Hope its the Topless on the beach! :lol::lol:

it will be our turn soon since TFS will spread all Sangwoo poster worldwide... :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

This season Bang Bang CF is the best ever to other previous ones~

So freshing n sweet! :rolleyes:

To bother you again Azura...I know ... to be busy is our happiness :rolleyes:

1. Reading in China and Japanese blogs that our man is planning to go to China for the helping aim to the earthquake victims.... Pls clarify..

i could not enter to Chinese sangwooworld today... it got stuck these days!! :rolleyes:

2. They have finallized that Daemul will start shooting in this month June...

If the above are true.. God has answered my prayers!!!

actually i m praying everyday!!1 :sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura

To bother you again Azura...

Reading in China and Japanese blogs that our man is planning to go to China for the helping aim to the earthquake victims.... Pls clarify..

i could not enter to Chinese sangwooworld today... it got stuck these days!! :rolleyes:

What he meant in the article is that he's planning to help the earthquake victims in anywhere, i dont think he's going there.

TY..they have not finalised the filming date for Daemul yet.

we wish dear! but we unlike your country, we dun have any better hybridized typical flower to name after him ! :rolleyes:

when Sangwoo gets married, his demure bride's bouquet will comprise d Vascostylis Kwon Sang Woo , yellow roses n calla lilies! :P

a1.jpg

:w00t:Caption: "RATS! I don't get to be his bride!" 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

when Sangwoo gets married, his demure bride's bouquet will comprise d Vascostylis Kwon Sang Woo , yellow roses n calla lilies! :P

good color combination huh? light purple + yellow + white! tsk tsk! :rolleyes:

Some captions during the break of filming "Love So Devine''

[ ss1.jpg

TFS need to have Sangwoo to be in the picture in order for their oversea outlets to improve their sales.

Hi azura, thanks for sharing these pix of LSD. My first time to have seen them. I love this movie - it's an interesting film & there’s a romantic angle in it, too. I couldn't agree with you more- that TFS needs KSW for their sales. They just can't afford to let go of him. :):sweatingbullets:

TFS VN just informed that Sangwoo posters will be shown in our place soon since the contract is now for worldwide as the previous! :rolleyes:

Hi TY, for sure, our place will also be next in line, too. They should make his contract worldwide & not for domestic side only. So happy for this news of yours. We can see the topless SangWoo soon being displayed in the mall. :)

Some of you might not see this behind scenes before! :sweatingbullets::lol:

[] clip7ev3.jpg[/]

TY, where are these BTS came from? Gosh, I saw the CK there, huh? We're having HOTNESS here. lol :sweatingbullets:

To bother you again Azura...I know ... to be busy is our happiness :rolleyes:

1. Reading in China and Japanese blogs that our man is planning to go to China for the helping aim to the earthquake victims.... Pls clarify..

2. They have finallized that Daemul will start shooting in this month June...

If the above are true.. God has answered my prayers!!!

actually i m praying everyday!!1 :sweatingbullets:

TY, I hope all what you mentioned above are true & official. I miss hearing news about him. :)

VOD download

Bang Bang Summer 1.18mb

[]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5331/clipxw1.jpg[/]

Download: Bangbang Summer.avi

Credit: Lovelyksw

TY, thanks for sharing the link. Cool & awesome video. :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, where are these BTS came from? Gosh, I saw the CK there, huh? We're having HOTNESS here. lol :sweatingbullets:

it was CK in 2002 then d&G now ... :rolleyes: