Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

my dear... your gal GHJ is not in the siggy but LBY hahha :lol:

Topless SW dominating the siggy huh? poor HJW.. he got only small space in a florist shirt! :lol:

I know chingu, i'm gonna change it, i want a new pix of my gal from Daemul. :rolleyes:

Dear, i still love my HJW! :wub: He will always be my 2nd love, next to Sangwoo. hahah smiley6.gif

speechless!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

[] 200805142dd2.jpg[/]

Credit kswmugamuchu

Thanks TY & azura for this pix. I know that everybody here has been talking about this pix since this morning but can't comment because I can't view these photos. Thanks that I can be able to see them now......... Wow, cool photos in a cold water. Then beside you is this HOT & sexy man! What more can you ask for? I’m completely speechless, too, TY of these photos much more seeing his body again. It always feels so good to see him in topless shots like this. My mouth just dropped to the floor. He’s so HOT! :sweatingbullets:

Great.. maybe they are only talking about filming in Japan? :rolleyes:

Not in his charater in Jaws but in real life, he died last Feb. :mellow:

yes, according to wiki he died aged 75 :huh: ..... thot he was quite a good actor :mellow:

my dear... it is polling by of of the biggest website in China: :D Sohu.com

then d K-poll epidemic has spread to there too! B)

Jaws won't need any words dear :phew: .... she just let her teeth do d talking! :w00t: ...... Sangwoo's bod is just so gorgeous! :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

sangwoo look so good in this TFS CF....I love all the topless pix :rolleyes:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3572/woowif3.jpg

hahahh! so do i! :lol:

Many key E-news in VN commended about this topless too!

m surprised that they are so fast this time.. normally they are 24-hour later...

They all give appraisal on our man!!! :w00t:

Do you gals think our man have new hairstyle? i thot he had it trim n slightly permed :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Thanks for the artwork.. now, Sangwoo's artmaker fans are inspired again! :w00t:;)

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113/b...ay830/tfsAR.jpg

I'm sure we'll see more of your topless artwork and that will keep you busy for a while ya! :D

hahahh! so do i! :lol:

Many key E-news in VN commended about this topless too!

m surprised that they are so fast this time.. normally they are 24-hour later...

They all give appraisal on our man!!! :w00t:

Do you gals think our man have new hairstyle? i thot he had it trim n slightly permed :rolleyes:

TY....i think his hair is longer and i'm loving his new look.

Guest TY_KSW

I'm sure we'll see more of your topless artwork and that will keep you busy for a while ya! :D

TY....i think his hair is longer and i'm loving his new look.

you see it longer? hahah.. i see it trimmer :lol:

but it must be longer because the hairstyle of Har Ryu is rather longer! :lol:

Thanks for the artwork.. now, Sangwoo's artmaker fans are inspired again! :w00t:;)

Chingu, are those statues Greek? :rolleyes:

Nice to put him in that scene! because our man's body is sculpture-like!

Guest Azura

Yes.. dear, Sangwoo's body is our present time Adonis

but a half-naked version. :w00t::lol:

Nice gif.. B)

seems like most of our topic for the day has been regarding the topless TFS pix ha?

i like the gif as well...chingu can u make some gif as well??

Guest TY_KSW

Yes.. dear, Sangwoo's body is our present time Adonis

but a half-naked version. :w00t::lol:

Nice gif.. B)

hahahh!.. i supposed to call him Adonis too but that title Adonis has been registered by Jang Dong Gun Co for his official website Adonisifc.com :rolleyes:

nevermind dear, i thot we are right to commend KSW The Adonis... KSW is Adonis in term of sculpture-like body while JDG is Adonis in term of sculpture-like face !!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Oop! we are in 1299th page?

i thot we will reach 1300th tomorrow morning! :w00t: Hope we will get some more pix tomorrow about the first day shooting! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Being Miss Korea 2000, LBY possesses bright and delicate face and a perfect body!

she and Go So Young are 2 best co-ladies of SW in TFS so far... Others are incompatibility!

Guest betchay

hahahh!.. i supposed to call him Adonis too but that title Adonis has been registered by Jang Dong Gun Co for his official website Adonisifc.com :rolleyes:

nevermind dear, i thot we are right to commend KSW The Adonis... KSW is Adonis in term of sculpture-like body while JDG is Adonis in term of sculpture-like face !!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Oop! we are in 1299th page?

i thot we will reach 1300th tomorrow morning! :w00t: Hope we will get some more pix tomorrow about the first day shooting! :lol:

Chingu.. when it comes to body, our Sangwoo can have the title.. " Adonis". :w00t:

Guest betchay

seems like most of our topic for the day has been regarding the topless TFS pix ha?

i like the gif as well...chingu can u make some gif as well??

gif... :)

gif.gif

Jaws won't need any words dear :phew: .... she just let her teeth do d talking! :w00t: ...... Sangwoo's bod is just so gorgeous! :sweatingbullets:

This is for the sweet-n-demure gal. hahah :lol::lol:

kswMoi.jpg

Guest camella

Being Miss Korea 2000, LBY possesses bright and delicate face and a perfect body!

she and Go So Young are 2 best co-ladies of SW in TFS so far... Others are incompatibility!

[/quote)

According to her profile, ]LBY also speaks Japanese and English and studied in

New York City, Parson's school of Design. Not only beautiful but also accomplished,

aside from being a leading actress of many movies and tv dramas.

Perfect TFS partner for KSW and real life to Ji Sung (if true, as both are noncommital about the rumor).