Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Update on the polling result for Baeksang Awards, as of 31 March

q1dz0.jpg

credit hello3woo

the percentage of the #1 is slightly down .. not because of lesser votes but due to other actors are increasing their vote.. Looking down fr 4-6th.. theirs are increasing or positiion changing.. Sangwoo is still #1

3 weeks left!

I never make my Janggie cry for me dear! That's called TRUE LOVE!!! :sweatingbullets:

u can't make someone cry for luv dear, they must wanna cry for u -_- ...... maybe Janggie dun luv u enuf ??? :o:o:vicx::w00t:

2222.jpg

hope Sangwoo din make TY_KSW cry :o:o

36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

u can't make someone cry for luv dear, they must wanna cry for u -_- ...... maybe Janggie dun luv u enuf ??? :o:o:vicx::w00t:

2222.jpg

hope Sangwoo din make TY_KSW cry :o:o

36_11_6.gif

i dun cry now my dear since she is save with another guy!

Trust he dun make u cry!

36_11_6.gif

sth7aah8.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Learning from CSWS, this coming May 2008 Sangwoo will release a special photo album in which many excelent photos taken in Australia and States are shown. The most distinghuished is the album will exhibit many hot half-nude photos of the actors.

Many Japanese publishing houses are fighting each others to have the copy right. CSWS said that the estimated first order is about 100,000 books to be published sold in Japan, China and all Asian!

Learning from CSWS, this coming May 2008 Sangwoo will release a special photo album in which many excelent photos taken in Australia and States are shown. The most distinghuished is the album will exhibit many hot nude photos of the actors.

Many Japanese publishing houses are fighting each others to have the copy right. CSWS said that the estimated first order is about 100,000 books to be published sold in Japan, China and all Asian!

Thanks TY for this info. Looking forward to this special photo album especially those nude photos - hahaha. :D

Guest Azura

Learning from CSWS, this coming May 2008 Sangwoo will release a special photo album in which many excelent photos taken in Australia and States are shown. The most distinghuished is the album will exhibit many hot nude photos of the actors.

haha...i think you need to re-phase it...Hot Nude Photos is too :vicx::phew::rolleyes:

Guest karosa

Hello everyone, i'm new in this thread.... hope you won't mind me asking if KSW has a girlfriend or married already?

Hello everyone, i'm new in this thread.... hope you won't mind me asking if KSW has a girlfriend or married already?

Hi karosa - welcome to KSW thread. Nice seeing you here. Hope you visit us here more often. KSW is very much single & available ( I think still free at the moment since we don't hear anything about him having special someone, huh?) :D

Guest TY_KSW

haha...i think you need to re-phase it...Hot Nude Photos is too :vicx::phew::rolleyes:

hahhah.. it is so sensitive mah?

i have edited by adding HALF!!! :lol:

Guest Azura

hahhah.. it is so sensitive mah?

i have edited by adding HALF!!! :lol:

ya man...i nearly spilled my drinks on my keyboard when i read NUDE :lol:

i wonder how much they gonna price that album?? :rolleyes:

and i know our Betchay dear will be the NO. 1 to get her hands on once it released!!!! :D

Guest TY_KSW

ya man...i nearly spilled my drinks on my keyboard when i read NUDE :lol:

i wonder how much they gonna price that album?? :rolleyes:

and i know our Betchay dear will be the NO. 1 to get her hands on once it released!!!! :D

hahahha.. say, im not responsible for any damage of your keyboard hah! :w00t:

ehr.. pls inform me when it release, ok? if i could afford i may bother you again! heheh! That album is a must-have one! ahhaha.. :lol:

Guest Azura

hahahha.. say, im not responsible for any damage of your keyboard hah! :w00t:

ehr.. pls inform me when it release, ok? if i could afford i may bother you again! heheh! That album is a must-have one! ahhaha.. :lol:

no problem dear, just found out that the name for the album could be called "XMAN" :lol:

Guest karosa

Hi karosa - welcome to KSW thread. Nice seeing you here. Hope you visit us here more often. KSW is very much single & available ( I think still free at the moment since we don't hear anything about him having special someone, huh?) :D

Hi willenette… thanks for the reply… the only thing I know about KSW is the drama that he did with Choi Ji Woo "Stairway to Heaven"…. I've seen few episodes before but wasn't able to finish it… hope to know more about him from this thread… what's his latest project?

Hi willenette… thanks for the reply… the only thing I know about KSW is the drama that he did with Choi Ji Woo "Stairway to Heaven"…. I've seen few episodes before but wasn't able to finish it… hope to know more about him from this thread… what's his latest project?

karosa, latest drama was Bad Love & his movie, FATE is still showing in Korea up to now. STH is really a good drama, although a bit sad but the story is really good. Besides, he's HOT & sexy there. Try to finish it, I'm telling you - he's great there. He's about to start filming another drama soon.

C U around......... :D

Guest karosa

karosa, latest drama was Bad Love & his movie, FATE is still showing in Korea up to now. STH is really a good drama, although a bit sad but the story is really good. Besides, he's HOT & sexy there. Try to finish it, I'm telling you - he's great there. He's about to start filming another drama soon.

C U around......... :D

Thanks again for the fastest reply willenette, i appreciate it...

Wow he has a new drama... promise i'll often be around to get updates about him...

Guest TY_KSW

no problem dear, just found out that the name for the album could be called "XMAN" :lol:

ayah! why dun you propose this good idea to the publishers? to increase the sales leads! ahhaha :lol:

hahah X-MAN :w00t:

Hi Karosa, pls make sure you will regularly enter this thread.. The coming drama is a very interesting plot! He is a CASANOVA in there to have big mission: Seducing a lady president! :lol:

Guest Azura

THE FATE has been push down to No.2 spot at the weekends box office chart.

The No.1 position has been taken up by foreign film "AWAKE" :(

Guest TY_KSW

THE FATE has been push down to No.2 spot at the weekends box office chart.

The No.1 position has been taken up by foreign film "AWAKE" :(

not surprised dear.. Last week when the Fate occoupied #1 that AWAKE was 2nd by just few box airing. this weekend it is spreading all over 300 boxes.. no doubt it is #1

Just hope the Fate surpass 1 milliion viewers.. seem mission imposible! :blush: