Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Updates from friends whom are in Jejudo now....

There's limited tickets given out to fans for both Sangwoo and SSH camp for tonight special screening....but the crowds are HUGE. The fans are everywhere on the island....

My friends are frantically worried that they might not be able to see our MAN close up~

all the news today are talking about that.. Both actors' fans are everywhere..

The organizer must foresee that... How come they held it in Jejudo.. Seoul hall is larger!

Poor those fans.. they fly there for idols but stand outside! :unsure:

Guest TY_KSW

"Daemul" will be scheduled shooting on April 9.

In addition, due to the current presidential election in the United States candidated lady Hillary Clinton is spreading all over worldwide news the drama telling about the dream a woman who wanted to be the first president in Korea will become the biggest topic in the second half of this year.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view

Guest EnDlEsS88

KSW not getting to co-star with younger actresses? His leading actress in the next drama is another "older sister" Go Hyun Jung, who looks older than KSW. Really pissed off with another miss-match, as though they have not learnt from Bad Love.

Totallly Agreee ... :tears:

Guest camella

FYI:Go Hyun Jung (고현정) Posted by xoandy in Soomoi, page 1 Go Hyun Jung thread

DOB: March 2nd, 1971

STATS: 172 cm, 50 kg

EDUCATION: Dongkuk University

FAMILY: divorced, 1 son & 1 daughter

DRAMAS: [KBS] Love On A Jujube Tree (1990), [MBC] Eye of Dawn (1991), [MBC] My Mother's Sea (1992), [sBS] A Love Without Fear (1992), [sBS] Farewell (1994), [sBS] The Sandglass (1995), [sBS] A Spring Day (2005)

AWARDS: 1989 Miss Korea runner-up, 1992 Baeksang Award for Best New Actress (The Date Tree Has

Caught Love), 1994 Baeksang Nominee for Best Actress (My Mother's Sea), 1995 Baeksang Nominee for Best Actress (Sandglass), [sBS] Big Star Award (2000)

GHJ Cafe Daum

http://www.kohyunjung82.com/

Actress Ko Hyun-Jung Returns to TV

I have seen her in Sandglass, Spring day and Foxy Lady. Sandglass is classic and has the highest viewers' rating for a drama, so far, an average of 65% If you are interested in purchasing a DVD , let me know and I will pm you an internet supplier.

She also speaks fluent English. i watched her interviewed in English in Aririang 2 years ago. It seems to me, she is the best choice for the role. I hink Sangwoo and Hyun Jung will click. She is nowwhere like LYW, no offense meant. Definietley, she is no POKER FACE, as I dubbed LYW in Cruel love. She is not conventionally pretty, but she has an expressive face and more than anything else, a great actress, and proven to be bankable with the right male co-stars.

Guest camella

KSW not getting to co-star with younger actresses? His leading actress in the next drama is another "older sister" Go Hyun Jung, who looks older than KSW. Really pissed off with another miss-match, as though they have not learnd from Bad Love.
Isn't the requirement, for an older actress, with presidential calibre and ambition? GHJ is 37 years old. She is a seasoned actress and next to Choi Ji Woo is the highest paid actress in Korea. Probably, they have learned from Bad Love with the choice of GHJ. I would take the risk with GHJ.

In an interview with KSW in TFSPHIL promotional campaign in Dec 2006, he mentioned about having no objection to having a relationship with an older woman. But he wanted to meet her NOW, or they will be both too old. This made his audience laugh.

Hi Carmen, his name in "A Destiny" A.K.A "The Fate" is 조철중 romanized to Jo Cheol-Jung or Jo Cheol Joong... You may call big boss Jo! :lol:
Thanks Mona. I will call him Big Boss Jo, easier to remember. Hahaha

KSW not getting to co-star with younger actresses? His leading actress in the next drama is another "older sister" Go Hyun Jung, who looks older than KSW. Really pissed off with another miss-match, as though they have not learnt from Bad Love.

yes, definitely older!!! :w00t:

Oh boy.... thats too bad. :mellow:

Hope that they can get in, geezz.. i'm excited

on all the pictures, you're friend might share to you then

you'll share to us. :P:lol:

why din they buy d tickets earlier? :unsure: ..... will be such a great disappointment to travel all d way there for nothing :tears:

"Daemul" will be scheduled shooting on April 9.

In addition, due to the current presidential election in the United States candidated lady Hillary Clinton is spreading all over worldwide news the drama telling about the dream a woman who wanted to be the first president in Korea will become the biggest topic in the second half of this year.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view

wonder whether d president wannabe in d drama will also have a hubby who was an earlier president n who committed adultery with an intern aka Monica Lewinsky! :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

wonder whether d president wannabe in d drama will also have a hubby who was an earlier president n who committed adultery with an intern aka Monica Lewinsky! :phew:

hohoho! seem your script has bad end with our lady uh? either she was in Hillary's or Buhtto! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Our Man is looking great....

Sangwoo is DEFINTELY taller....

2008031717362890880_175044_0.jpg

hahahhahha... of course dear ! no objection! :lol:

just wonder why these 3 leading looked so stressful :phew: looked like they are to take an important exam :lol:

Guest Azura

More picture at the VIP screening of THE FATE

WARNING....MAJOR FLOODING OF THE HANDSOME MAN....I'M SO HAPPY, I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!!!!! :P

oklb2.jpg

ok2nd4.jpg

ok3jm2.jpg

ok4wp5.jpg

ok5nh4.jpg

ok6hw9.jpg

ok7lj0.jpg

ok8nc8.jpg

ok9yu2.jpg

ok10rp2.jpg

ok11it9.jpg

ok12fg2.jpg

ok13ux1.jpg

ok14ni5.jpg

ok15vw7.jpg

ok16wg0.jpg

ok17tm3.jpg

ok18ql9.jpg

ok19gy9.jpg

ok21ct7.jpg

ok22bj5.jpg

ok23hd6.jpg

ok24uk9.jpg

ok25ex2.jpg

ok26ow7.jpg

ok27yw8.jpg

ok28ma5.jpg

ok29rk3.jpg

ok30zw7.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Sorry, i make a mistake...the special screening is at Seoul and not Jejudo!!!

mianeh....

you must be so excited over the man! that's why! :lol: