Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

The Fate OST

Reposted... Because they were the scanned photos I made them "despeckled" for clearer ..

Azura, reading Chami blog, i guess that she went to KimChi land for the events... heheh.. she is in Seoul now .. :rolleyes: most of KSW JPN base are trooping to Jejudo.. :w00t:

ost5lb9.jpg

ost3gi1.jpg

ost2js8.jpg

ost1an8.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest camella

ahhaha.. the lucky Azura to see those pix in the original ones :rolleyes:

Pix from THE FATE OST

Mona, thank you for those pictures with fierce eyes of the leader mobster. I love them and the haircut is my favorite. Others can have Yongi. I want 'what is his namer in Destiny?" Does not matter, it is Sang Woo, very passionate in anger. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest Azura

The Fate OST

Reposted... Because they were the scanned photos I made them "despeckled" for clearer ..

Azura, reading Chami blog, i guess that she went to KimChi land for the events... heheh.. she is in Seoul now .. :rolleyes: most of KSW JPN base are trooping to Jejudo.. :w00t:

Credit as stated

Yup, she's there with the rest of the Japanese fans.

She's one of the avid fan of Sangwoo..very demure and sweet, i met her last Nov at the fansmeet.

I have asked her to snap as many pic of our man as possible.

Guest TY_KSW

Mona, thank you for those pictures with fierce eyes of the leader mobster. I love them and the haircut is my favorite. Others can have Yongi. I want 'what is his namer in Destiny?" Does not matter, it is Sang Woo, very passionate in anger. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::lol:

Hi Carmen, his name in "A Destiny" A.K.A "The Fate" is 조철중 romanized to Jo Cheol-Jung or Jo Cheol Joong... You may call big boss Jo! :lol:

She's one of the avid fan of Sangwoo..very demure and sweet, i met her last Nov at the fansmeet.

happy to hear that.. the more the merrier, right? :rolleyes:

Surely Chami will treat our eyes with many gorgeous pix of big boss JO!!!!

Aja, Fighting! :D

Guest Azura

The Fate OST

Credit as stated

The photobook comes in A4 size...there's 8 pages of Sangwoo in blow up....

Go buy it if you have not....its worth for keep.

Guest TY_KSW

actually i did.. still waiting for their answer..

last time it used to not feasible from VN to register or pay... :tears:

:blush:

Guest betchay

The Fate OST

Yay.. i misunderstood this message, i thought our dear Azura, packed & went to

Sangwoo's event. So it was Chami who went! :lol:

Wow.. more pictures of Sangwoo, he he can't wait. :w00t:

i must have it too. :lol:

okie since u insist!!! :w00t:

ain't moi sweet to cater to these requests? :phew: ....... of cos being soooooooo innocent, moi have absolutely no clue why these luvli pics are in such demand! [] innocent.gif[/]

Hi moi - if i'll be having a heart attack now, you're to be blamed! OMG - I love the 2nd pix - that photo in STH - who wouldn't remember this? This is so HOT to handle moi. :sweatingbullets:

Bad Love DVD Pre-order

[]http://shop.innolife.com/img/item/4360_l.jpg[/]

shop.innolife.com

Total Disc : (7disc)

Audio: Korean

Subtitle: English

Release date: 15~25 April 2008.

Price: USD 120.00 (Incl. Shipping)

Hi azura - thanks for sharing this link here. Actually, I have ordered 1 set for myself & just waiting for it. Can't wait to receive this. I'm so excited to watch his drama. :)

Guest kierelun

KSW not getting to co-star with younger actresses? His leading actress in the next drama is another "older sister" Go Hyun Jung, who looks older than KSW. Really pissed off with another miss-match, as though they have not learnt from Bad Love.

Guest Azura

http://photo-media.daum-img.net/200803/17/...95007.322.0.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...mp;cp=joynews24

Go Hyun Jung will be the female lead of Dal Mul

credit: yeohweping

Thanks dear for the info....

I'm a alittle bit disppointed with the choice, anyway.... let's hope she will have great on set chemistry with our man.

Guest TY_KSW

I'm a alittle bit disppointed with the choice, anyway.... let's hope she will have great on set chemistry with our man.

me m same as you are, Azura.. i didn't expect her as the lead..

Anyway, just wait and see... Base on our friends comment seem this lady is a real good (for the past roles she played). I dun know how she do in this cast President lady???

Hope she were not a 2nd LYW... :blink:

Guest betchay

muahahha! Dear chingu, nice n hillarious workart of CHEF de Casanova! hahahha :lol:

Thanks dear, you know my inspiration. :lol:

Welcome dear, i'm not a fan too but she was pretty good in

her past dramas. I don't know why is it she is always a lead lady

of younger actors like Jo In Sung & Chun jung Myung, and now our

Sangwoo. :phew::unsure:

Guest corliss

ya man :( almost flipped when i gotten to know that it's her :( anyway, just as long as her acting and the script is better than LYW, i think the drama will rate higher :P

Guest TY_KSW

ya man :( almost flipped when i gotten to know that it's her :( anyway, just as long as her acting and the script is better than LYW, i think the drama will rate higher :P

hahahhaha... u said my mind dear Corliss.. so now, your grand-daugther inlaw is confirmed huh? hahahha!

Guest Azura

Updates from friends whom are in Jejudo now....

There's limited tickets given out to fans for both Sangwoo and SSH camp for tonight special screening....but the crowds are HUGE. The fans are everywhere on the island....

My friends are frantically worried that they might not be able to see our MAN close up~

Guest betchay

Updates from friends whom are in Jejudo now....

There's limited tickets given out to fans for both Sangwoo and SSH camp for tonight special screening....but the crowds are HUGE. The fans are everywhere on the island....

My friends are frantically worried that they might not be able to see our MAN close up~

Oh boy.... thats too bad. :mellow:

Hope that they can get in, geezz.. i'm excited

on all the pictures, you're friend might share to you then

you'll share to us. :P:lol: