Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

SS501 - YounHa - Ryu Si Won - Kwon Sang Woo to attend the President Inauguration Ceremony

SPN E-Daily 2008-02-18 17:46:44

List of celebrities attending the 17th Presidential inauguration on Febuary 25 to public.

Preparing for the coming Presidential inauguration a Government official said on the phone with SPN media on Feb 18 afternoon : "Ryu Si Won, SS501, YounHa, Kwon Sang-Woo, and other Korean pop stars will be invited to the inauguration."

On Febuary 14, the preparatory committee for the 17th Presidential inauguration announced that, "Presidential inauguration ceremony held in the National Assembly and relalating social events will be broadcasted through KBS channel."

In addition, the popular singer Kim Jang Hun will organize a promotion ceremony at the stage to introduce his album 'Let me happy' to celebrate the inauguration of the president Lee Myung-bak.

Source: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp

Guest EnDlEsS88

'Momjjang' Kwon Sang Woo - Korean Rambo

Sports Seoul - 2008-02-18 17:31:48  

pp08021800045gh5.jpg

20082181778416069701293uy6.jpg

Who is the most suitable Korean actor roling Stallone's Rambo?

Netizens have selected actor Kwon Sang Woo to be their 'Korean Rambo'.

On the occation of the first run movie 'Rambo 4' on Febuary 28 the survey held by EMPAS to netizen to select the Korean Rambo. During the survey actor Kwon Sang Woo received the support of 41 percent ranked 1st place.

Taking 8 days from Febuary 11 to Febuary 18 they survey and in the progress of voting the survey attracted 246 persons out of 592 participants selected actor Kwon Sang Woo (41%).

Kwon Sang Woo has flaunted his beautiful muscles and swinging martial art skill in the movie "Once Upon a Time In Highschool." It is commented that his stocky physical skill is most suitable to debut the role Rambo.

The second place ranked by actor Cha Seong Woo at 31 percent. Worldwide famous singer and actor Bi Rain who starred in the new US product "Speed Racer" occupied 16% ranked 3rd place followed by Kwon Sang Woo's co-star in "A Destiny" Song Seung Hun at the 4th place.

IDaily- Sports Seoul http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2

I think our KSW IS THE BEST ... love him and HIS BODY OF COURSE... :blush:

Guest camella

What a honor :rolleyes:

seems only super stars were invited... When attending in the actual Blue House... trust Sangwoo will feel a bit familiar with that atmosphere before perfoming in the coming drama ! :lol::lol:

addiional: SW defeats him in HEIGHT too ! hahhah! :w00t:

is there any role of Sangwoo's siblings ? even if there were.. i dun think KJH suit his bro... :phew:

speaking of the acting.. none could give SAngwoo competition except SAngwoo himseft... That is the most hard competition ! :rolleyes:

A high five to you. :D Such loyalty. Hahaha. I salute you. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest corliss

haha...premiere in korea?! haha :) no way! too ex liao :) hee hee :) think i shall just settle for SG premiere! :) and pray hards that he will come over to tour for his new movie! :)

me dun know whether they will adapt exactly what in manhwa to the drama but this is one of pix in the story... Hehhehe... sweet hot scene... Will they? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

:w00t:

2008021901cw0.jpg

Guest betchay

me dun know whether they will adapt exactly what in manhwa to the drama but this is one of pix in the story... Hehhehe... sweet hot scene... Will they? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

:w00t:

TY, I became more excited in this drama.

he he I read that this manhwa is like for adults only. :w00t:

Good thing.. I don't need a parental guidance to watch it. :w00t:

KSW is perfect for the role. Womanizer..like it! :sweatingbullets:

TY, I became more excited in this drama.

he he I read that this manhwa is like for adults only. :w00t:

Good thing.. I don't need a parental guidance to watch it. :w00t:

KSW is perfect for the role. Womanizer..like it! :sweatingbullets:

Let me inform your mother about this.. She will accompany you from now! :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo "A Destiny" - It could not be better

Newsen [2008-02-19 15:55:30]

2008021913512510031ie6.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo is having a strong transformation.

After portraying a mild gentle image in drama 'Bad Love' Kwon Sang Woo will show his successful transformation in the new movie "Destiny" (Kim Hye Gon Director / Production MKDK) toward a bad man of excessive ambitions who betrayed his close friend starred by Song Seung Hun.

The latest released movie posters decorated the two stars Kwon Sang Woo and Song Seung Hun in a tight tensive structure and overwhelming visual expression. The cold betrayal through Kwon Sang Woo's sharp eyes and the explosive rage thought Song Seung Hun's face are strongly attracting people's attention and focus.

Another casting in 'Destiny' have not been introduced to the public. Actors Ji Sung, Kim In Kwon and Park Han Byung's first revealed image will be shown out and promised to grab attention.

'Destiny' is a story of the four men, their friendship and betrayal is subject to released on March 20.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.

SS501 - YounHa - Ryu Si Won - Kwon Sang Woo to attend the President Inauguration Ceremony

List of celebrities attending the 17th Presidential inauguration on Febuary 25 to public.

Preparing for the coming Presidential inauguration a Government official said on the phone with SPN media on Feb 18 afternoon : "Ryu Si Won, SS501, YounHa, Kwon Sang-Woo, and other Korean pop stars will be invited to the inauguration."

On Febuary 14, the preparatory committee for the 17th Presidential inauguration announced that, "Presidential inauguration ceremony held in the National Assembly and relalating social events will be broadcasted through KBS channel."

In addition, the popular singer Kim Jang Hun will organize a promotion ceremony at the stage to introduce his album 'Let me happy' to celebrate the inauguration of the president Lee Myung-bak.

Source: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp

okie its an honor for Sangwoo n d other invited K-stars :rolleyes: ...... however methinks d president himself is also benefitting from d popularity of these K-stars! ;)

Picture taken with Mr Lee Myung Bak whose also the Mayor of Seoul and Baby Vox back in 2004.

kjewa2.jpg

hello3woo