Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Bad Love did not rate well in Korea, but I think in other countries it would be a sure hit because of Kwon Sang Woo. It's already a hit in Japan and I'm sure when shown here in the Philippines will be another huge hit like Stairway to Heaven. I think KSW alone can make a drama worth watching.

I couldn't agree with you more myvilvil - HE alone can make a drama worth-watching. :)

Guest camella
hahhahahha... give me an high five dear Carmen !! :lol::lol:
I know you will heartily agree with me specially about KHS! :lol: :lol: I will give you a high five when I see you. Have not given up on going to Vietnam this year.

Source: http://krfilm.net/dien-vien-han-quoc/kwon-...ng-ve-bad-love/

Etrans: los_angeles_20@KST_CICHLID

1202973456469_40959.jpg

In the afternoon on February 2, there was a party for celebrating the finished drama "Bad Love", the Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo announced "Although Bad Love had a lot of regrets, it always was a respected product for me.”

Additionally, he said "The filming process was really a hard time for everybody, but the actress Lee Yo Won and I had a lot of happy moments. For me, Bad Love is a product that I won't never forget."

When talking about the actress Lee Yo Won, Kwon Sang Woo said "This is a person that I have closer relationship than other actresses who I have performed with. She always makes people feel comfortable when talking to her."

Finally, he said "I always want to challenge myself in dramas. In the future, I hope there will be more good dramas that I would do to requite the love of the audiences to me."

In that day, Kwon Sang Woo and the filming group of Bad Love had their happy moments before saying goodbye.

I hope the actress lead will be the one who he acted with in Stairway to Heaven ... I don't know her name ... I think Cho Ji or something like that ... anywasy best wishes for our KwonSangWoo

moi have no objections to Choi Ji Woo or anyone else as long as d ending suit moi! B)

Guest michsann

If Kwon accepts the offer, he will be assuming the role of a suave playboy who knows everything about women. A womanizer perhaps. He will then meet an ambitious woman who dreams of being the first female president of Korea.

wow! i'd love to see KSW in such a role ... i'll be willing to see a womanizer KSW than a super devoted lover again to a woman who keeps on running away from him (( i really doubt such thing can happen in real life -- how can a woman resist KSW?! haha )) ... it's time for the girls to run after KSW this time :D

hope they'll include a scene where there are a bunch of girls chasing KSW - who's seated comfortably inside a bus hahaha ...

hope they'll include a scene where there are a bunch of girls chasing KSW - who's seated comfortably inside a bus hahaha ...

hhahahha.. i love the way you said! hahha! :lol::lol::lol:

When talking about the actress Lee Yo Won, Kwon Sang Woo said "This is a person that I have closer relationship than other actresses who I have performed with. She always makes people feel comfortable when talking to her."

i know why he was feeling comfortable when talking to her... hhoho! because only him the one to speak while she keep quiet or tried to find the way how to run ! :w00t:

Guest betchay

I hope SBS will get a single lead lady this time for KSW.

Nothing wrong on being married but the problem is, her limitations.

One thing I noticed in BL was the lacking of a little intimacy bet.

YG & IJ. Compare to Stairway.. KSW & CJW shared some sweet kisses

ever on screen which we loved. :w00t::w00t:

Guest winwetty

I hope SBS will get a single lead lady this time for KSW.

Nothing wrong on being married but the problem is, her limitations.

One thing I noticed in BL was the lacking of a little intimacy bet.

YG & IJ. Compare to Stairway.. KSW & CJW shared some sweet kisses

ever on screen which we loved. :w00t::w00t:

so in that case never ever paired KSW again with married actress in future... :sweatingbullets:

It's my girl SHK :w00t: . hahahaha. I'm not sure the role fits her though :tongue2:

if it's her... that would be excellent dear! hahha.. however your Kyo is too young for the role of president except she need a make-up for more aged! :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

for the best... pls choose a lady: single status + beautiful + talent + knows how to kiss!

hahahha! :lol:

Yes..TY, you mentioned all the MUST qualifications! :lol:

It's my girl SHK :w00t: . hahahaha. I'm not sure the role fits her though :tongue2:
Sad to say it doesn't fits her the role unless its about a presidents daughter. :rolleyes:

so in that case never ever paired KSW again with married actress in future... :sweatingbullets:
If possible.. :phew:

if it's her... that would be excellent dear! hahha.. however your Kyo is too young for the role of president except she need a make-up for more aged! :rolleyes:
ha ha you just gave me a laugh. lol

Sad to say it doesn't fits her the role unless its about a presidents daughter. :rolleyes:

A casanova could love both mother n her daughter dear!

SBS should know about that...

Casting SHG as the President's daughter will make it a blockbuster..

Godness... What i m thinking now! :sweatingbullets:

^^ I know, man, another chance is lost. I have to say I really want him to pair up with a younger actress, not nessescary SHK, but not always elder sis .

geezzzz, have to watch another KSW drama with elder sis again :mellow:

A casanova could love both mother n her daughter dear!

SBS should know about that...

Casting SHG as the President's daughter will make it a blockbuster..

Godness... What i m thinking now! :sweatingbullets:

hahahaa, naughty girl, what 's happen to you :lol: ?

It's time to pair KSW with CJW again! We've waited long enough for their pairing after the success of STH. No more LYW, pls. She's not pretty .... What's more, she's married. It's very difficult for me to accept a married actress pairing with KSW (the chemistry is just not there) :rolleyes:

Guest betchay

It's time to pair KSW with CJW again! We've waited long enough for their pairing after the success of STH. No more LYW, pls. She's not pretty .... What's more, she's married. It's very difficult for me to accept a married actress pairing with KSW (the chemistry is just not there) :rolleyes:

Yes indeed! Actually I can foresee CJW as best choice for female president.

With her elegance & beauty, she's a perfect prey for our KSW. :w00t:

Guest ocangel

Now, this completely off the topic but I just read somewhere online that KSW was dating this Chinese singer named Lee Fei Er back in June 2007. Does anyone know if they are still dating? Any pictures?