Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

cun be relax without stopping by this thread ! few!

Dear Urecute! just be curious, will it be acceptable to screen out TOPLESS in your country? I just doubt it might be censored ! :lol:

hahahahah...TOPLESS for guys are ok but not for ladies. :D I'm only concern that they will not show the movie in the cinema as korean movie in the cinema here are not very popular. <_< How about in your country??

hahahahah...TOPLESS for guys are ok but not for ladies. :D I'm only concern that they will not show the movie in the cinema as korean movie in the cinema here are not very popular. <_< How about in your country??

It's okie in my country! heheh.. for man ofcourse ! but for women sometimes they approved too ! especially for Hollywood movie... :lol:

recalled me times when seeing his topless in "Almost Love".. They all screamed out in the box... hahahha.. :D

It's okie in my country! heheh.. for man ofcourse ! but for women sometimes they approved too ! especially for Hollywood movie... :lol:

recalled me times when seeing his topless in "Almost Love".. They all screamed out in the box... hahahha.. :D

Here is kind of strict when it comes to topless scene or sometime kissing scene... heheheh...yes, his topless scene in "Almost Love" is very sexy but funny too... :lol: Can't believe I can cry on that movie.. :blush: :blush:

willenette dear, i think Ty missed your question....

Yes, Jung Woo sung is the "Good" in LBH"s new movie, the Good, the Bad and the Weird.

He's also the star of A Moment to Remember, a movie with son Ye jin.

Hi ellabel - thanks for the reply. Actually, looking forward to that movie aside from Destiny of course! :)

hahahahahahaha TY KSW....that was so funny! It's so amusing how you and Moi poke each other over KSW...I could even picture a senario in my head...of you two fighting like harpies over him even when he's getting happily married on his wedding day to a third party. Then KSW worriedly grabs his new wife and they make a run for their lives...It amuses me. I'll have to be there to report the news to gossip rags.

What is the Poll all about? I wanted to vote but couldn't understand a thing.

"Best Hallyu Star in Japan"

u shud follow my instruction above.. very simple.. :lol:

for a change no FS floral -_- ..... of cos they should have used that pic of Sangwoo throwing d water at her! :w00t:

SangWoo: Moi said that she could parachute but i dun know where is she since we jumped 1 hour ago!!!

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5241/200709162xm7.jpg

4_1_72.gif

moi n Sangwoo are together right now dear :D ..... we are ...... :phew:-----> too censored to describe here!!! :w00t:

hahahahahahaha TY KSW....that was so funny! It's so amusing how you and Moi poke each other over KSW...I could even picture a senario in my head...of you two fighting like harpies over him even when he's getting happily married on his wedding day to a third party. Then KSW worriedly grabs his new wife and they make a run for their lives...It amuses me. I'll have to be there to report the news to gossip rags.

of cos in this case, its d consummate pro versus d green amateur :phew: ...... d pro being moi of cos !! B) ...... seriously though, u ladies should thank us both for making this thread so entertaining!! -_- ..... :ph34r:moi visited the other threads occasionally :ph34r: ...... so boring some of them! :vicx:

Here is kind of strict when it comes to topless scene or sometime kissing scene... heheheh...yes, his topless scene in "Almost Love" is very sexy but funny too... :lol: Can't believe I can cry on that movie.. :blush: :blush:

u like Almost Love? :phew: ....... okie!! here's some of moi's fave pics from that film!! :w00t:

bca46ff3.jpgf7827270.jpg

img_3_309_51135516681.jpgimg_3_309_01135516681.jpg

Sangwoo should have squeezed harder!!! -_-Squeeze!!! Squeeze!!! Squeeze!!! Don't give chance!!! 36_11_6.gif

u like Almost Love? :phew: ....... okie!! here's some of moi's fave pics from that film!! :w00t:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zzelda/bca46ff3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zzelda/f7827270.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zze...51135516681.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zze...01135516681.jpg

Sangwoo should have squeezed harder!!! -_-Squeeze!!! Squeeze!!! Squeeze!!! Don't give chance!!! 36_11_6.gif

hehehe... i notice moi like to see Sang Woo to torture his female co-star... <_<<_<