Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest 80slitenite

^ lol. i'm not kidding. i read it somewhere. the cast is Bae Young Jun, Ha Ji Won and Kwon Sang Woo. if only i could find where i read that. i'll look for it.

:huh::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: regret only logging in here,see the WHOA,WHOA,SLURP,WHOA pics & can't sleep now....

no wonder he is the undisputed momjiang in korea...even his abs are so proportioned & equally distributed...omo....faintz

but he can't get any bigger because it will be too scary .....just look at the veins ... :ph34r:

Guest kdramafanusa

Best Playboy Role in SBS Dramas

Survey: Conducted on homepage of SBS drama 'How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor'

Period: 8/7~8/23/2007

200708241105251001_2.jpg

/ image from NEWSEN

1. Kang Dong Won (Magic; 2004) - 1203 votes

2. Yoon Da Hoon (Please Come Back, Soon Ae; 2006) - 1097 votes

3. Kwon Sang Woo (We're Dating Now; 2002) - 418 votes

4. Jung Joon Ho (Princess LuLu; 2005) - 393 votes

5. Lee Jun Ki (My Girl; 2005) - 263 votes

6. Song Seung Hun (Love Story - Message; 1999) - 124 votes

Korean: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=161794

Chinese: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=12811

SBS電視劇'最出色的花花公子'第一位是?

歷代SBS電視劇中最出色的花花公子角色是誰呢?SBS電視劇'遇見完美鄰居的方法'網頁上從7日到23日進行了選出歷代SBS電視劇中的最厲害花花公子角色的問卷調查.

結果2004年活躍在'魔術'的車康載一角的姜東元以總1203票排在了第1位.姜東元當時在劇中飾演一個為成功拋棄心愛女人,丟失了所有後再次可怕的執著於心愛的女人的角色,帶來了玩弄兩個女人的魅力.

第2位是在'回來吧 順愛'中飾演厚臉皮的有婦之夫,和朴真熙帶來溫泉吻戲的尹多勳為1,097票,第3位是2002年'正在戀愛中'中飾演有著引起女性魅力這唯一才能的有著野心抱負的權相佑得到了418票.

除此之外依次為'露露公主'的鄭俊鎬,'我的女孩'的李準基,'愛情故事'的宋承憲等.

Azura... i m not sure... He will leave for Bali on Aug 27? :phew:

I guess so....wasnt that stated on his Japan Official FC Schedule chart?

Guest TY_KSW

^ REALLY!! What is that drama about and how come TY_KSW you dont' want kwonsangwoo to be in it???

that is a North-South affairs..a spy plot !

I myself dun prefer that kind ! not to mention Sangwoo's role is always betrayal by his woman and then end by painful dead in broken heart ! :angry:

WE DUN WANT TO SEE SANGWOO IN THAT DRAMA .. N SURE SANGWOO DOES EITHER !

:lol::lol:

There is no any news about it 80slistenite ! :)

either media or KSW agent :o

i myself cross my fingers for that not happening ! i dun want that casting ! B)

Hi TY_KSW - whatever his another project after this movie I would always be looking forward to it. If he wants to appear on this drama it's fine with me but BYJ hasn't confirmed his side on this project. I would be very happy seeing them together in one drama, imagine, the 2-men I love would be together, huh? Wae, you don't want that casting?

Oh, did my eye escaped me again that I don't see the red undies? As I look at the photos again & again, I'm starting to appreciate his big muscles & all that. :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY_KSW - whatever his another project after this movie I would always be looking forward to it. If he wants to appear on this drama it's fine with me but BYJ hasn't confirmed his side on this project. I would be very happy seeing them together in one drama, imagine, the 2-men I love would be together, huh? Wae, you don't want that casting?

Oh, did my eye escaped me again that I don't see the red undies? As I look at the photos again & again, I'm starting to appreciate his big muscles & all that. :rolleyes:

hi Will! yeap.. u would jump up with happiness if that drama were true ! there casted your two namjas together...

i myself love Sangwoo collaborating with either JDG or LBH or all of them ! hahahha! :lol:

I thot u need a scope when looking at Sangwoo pix, hhaha! :lol:

Guest iloveoppa
Thank you , thank you TY KSW, I almost had a heart attack. Beautiful body and beautiful face too. Will they show this in Destiny? No wonder the Japanese bought it already for US$2mil. Th red brief is peeping out again. This Sangwoossi is very bad, bad, bad. He is tantalizing us all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh My Gossh!!! Camellla control yourelf hahahahahaha!!!But i cant....Waaaaaaaah!! OmO! Hes tryng to seduce us?? Lolz!What a NICE BODY! ...i NEED WATER pLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHA :lol: tHANKS SO MUCH t FOR POSTING THIS PIX ;) I
Thank you , thank you TY KSW, I almost had a heart attack. Beautiful body and beautiful face too. Will they show this in Destiny? No wonder the Japanese bought it already for US$2mil. Th red brief is peeping out again. This Sangwoossi is very bad, bad, bad. He is tantalizing us all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh My Gossh!!! Camellla control yourelf hahahahahaha!!!But i cant....Waaaaaaaah!! OmO! Hes tryng to seduce us?? Lolz!What a NICE BODY! ...i NEED WATER pLEASE!!!! HAHAHAHA :lol: tHANKS SO MUCH TY KSW FOR POSTING THIS PIX ;) I

I myself dun prefer that kind ! not to mention Sangwoo's role is always betrayal by his woman and then end by painful dead in broken heart ! :angry:

It doesnt matter which role he played as long as the role can bring out the best of him.

20070825gp6.jpg

credit Zhaolisw

oH really, well then I would not want our sangwoo to be in that drama as well.... I'm glad that he is coming back in a new movie with SeungHun but sangwoo is playing the bad guy and I didn't really like that idea but as long as I get to see him.

I really want him to come back and do a drama... a really heart touching drama so I can cry my eyes out again... miss him so much.

dear ! leave that TFS ads alone! u never stop complaining the flora B)

Tat is ur hubbie-to-be contract ! :rolleyes:

thank goodness all contracts come to an end eventualy -_- ...... or d terms can be modified :rolleyes:

is it true Kwon Sang Woo is cast to play in the drama version of Shiri?

http://images.jeboo.com/program/images/gal...6b3029b669f.jpg

anyone knows d plot n ending of shiri? :phew:

Best Playboy Role in SBS Dramas

Survey: Conducted on homepage of SBS drama 'How to Meet a Perfect Neighbor'

Period: 8/7~8/23/2007

http://photo.newsen.com/news_photo/2007/08...105251001_2.jpg

/ image from NEWSEN

1. Kang Dong Won (Magic; 2004) - 1203 votes

2. Yoon Da Hoon (Please Come Back, Soon Ae; 2006) - 1097 votes

3. Kwon Sang Woo (We're Dating Now; 2002) - 418 votes

4. Jung Joon Ho (Princess LuLu; 2005) - 393 votes

5. Lee Jun Ki (My Girl; 2005) - 263 votes

6. Song Seung Hun (Love Story - Message; 1999) - 124 votes

Korean: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=161794

Chinese: http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=12811

SBS電視劇'最出色的花花公子'第一位是?

歷代SBS電視劇中最出色的花花公子角色是誰呢?SBS電視劇'遇見完美鄰居的方法'網頁上從7日到23日進行了選出歷代SBS電視劇中的最厲害花花公子角色的問卷調查.

結果2004年活躍在'魔術'的車康載一角的姜東元以總1203票排在了第1位.姜東元當時在劇中飾演一個為成功拋棄心愛女人,丟失了所有後再次可怕的執著於心愛的女人的角色,帶來了玩弄兩個女人的魅力.

第2位是在'回來吧 順愛'中飾演厚臉皮的有婦之夫,和朴真熙帶來溫泉吻戲的尹多勳為1,097票,第3位是2002年'正在戀愛中'中飾演有著引起女性魅力這唯一才能的有著野心抱負的權相佑得到了418票.

除此之外依次為'露露公主'的鄭俊鎬,'我的女孩'的李準基,'愛情故事'的宋承憲等.

what a dubious honor to be voted 'Best Playboy" !! :tongue2: ...... methinks neither Sangwoo nor d rest in d list wud like their fans to c them that way!! :angry:

i have posted the plot n ending few posts above dear ! :lol:

thank u dear :D

then Sangwoo simply must play that role!! :sweatingbullets: ..... d woman can be played by CJW or KHN or KHS or even SHK!! :w00t: ...... but there will be a new twist this time to d plot :phew: .... a sweet n demure newbie will mend his broken heart in d end!! B)

Guest TY_KSW

then Sangwoo simply must play that role!! :sweatingbullets: ..... d woman can be played by CJW or KHN or KHS or even SHK!! :w00t: ...... but there will be a new twist this time to d plot :phew: .... a sweet n demure newbie will mend his broken heart in d end!! B)

Good scriptwritter u r ! i hope that newbie would be lucky enuf to save herself n her lover from that darn spies ! or they both died together ? :lol:

Btw, the actress is HJW not CJW or KHN B)