Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I know he's a good actor & he can alway portray any roles that is given to him. I've seen his movie, Running Wild & there were scenes there that you've seen him smoking or just holding a cigarette. When you look at him doing that you wouldn't think that he's a non-smoker since it's not that obvious that he's a person who doesn't smoke at all. But it's really good to know that in real life he doesn't smoke, even just by looking at him physically, he looks so CLEAN! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Pls Singaporean ladies, pls check n confirm.. :phew:

i found this link !

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,...,139391,00.html

it said about The 30-year-old MediaCorp Qi Yuwu in which i notice a flooowing paragraph:

".... No matter what, Yuwu is charging ahead in his celluloid journey.In October, he will fly to China to pit his gongfu skills against Donnie Yen and Kwon Sang Woo in the action flick Painted Skin, to be helmed by director Wilson Yip (Dragon Tiger Gate)..."

Is it true ?? Our Sangwoo will be in China in Oct ? :lol:

i found this link !

it said about The 30-year-old MediaCorp Qi Yuwu in which i notice a flooowing paragraph:

".... No matter what, Yuwu is charging ahead in his celluloid journey.In October, he will fly to China to pit his gongfu skills against Donnie Yen and Kwon Sang Woo in the action flick Painted Skin, to be helmed by director Wilson Yip (Dragon Tiger Gate)..."

The local chinese news paper did report that a few weeks ago.

We dint know if the news is reliable...we shall see!

TY...if its true, then i think his TFS tour might have to postponed again ya?

Guest TY_KSW

The local chinese news paper did report that a few weeks ago.

We dint know if the news is reliable...we shall see!

TY...if its true, then i think his TFS tour might have to postponed again ya?

i thot he might combine it dear !

mean, he takes a serial trip from M'sia to VN to China or vice versa ! :D

Guest corliss

with Donnie Yen should be quite good...but with Qi Yiwu....hmmm....

anyway just hope that whatever projects he is in, he will be happy and that he will receive good responses from the media and the public :)

i thot he might combine it dear !

mean, he takes a serial trip from M'sia to VN to China or vice versa ! :D

err....very unlikely dear.

the schedule is kinda hectic....

Guest kdramafanusa

http://choice.mnet.com/Vote/VoteRanking_Lst.asp?PageNum=2_1

MNET 20's CHOICE

2007 Mnet SUMMER BREAK 20'S CHOICE

New Korean Wave Star

1. Song Seung Hun - 90,291 votes (29.161%)

2. Rain - 89,839 votes (29.015%)

3. Lee Jun Ki - 59,971 votes (19.369%)

4. Kwon Sang Woo - 42,703 votes (13.792%)

5. Ryu Si Won - 26,823 votes (8.663%)

Hot Body (Male)

1. Kwon Sang Woo - 85,760 votes (24.968%)

2. Rain - 80,240 votes (23.361%)

3. Daniel Henney - 65,451 votes (19.055%)

MNET 20's CHOICE

New Korean Wave Star

Hot Body (Male)

Thanks for the news. kdramafanusa

No doubt abt it that Sangwoo get the highest score for the hot BODY~

Guest TY_KSW

MNET 20's CHOICE

New Korean Wave Star

Hot Body (Male)

Hhahaha.. New wave stars? they still consider Sangwoo new wave stars?

He is among Korean BIG FOUR a.k.a Korean Four Kings (together with JDG-LBH and BYJ)

.. Do kings need a title "new wave"? No wonder he ranked in 4th in this poll since everyone considered him the KING not new wave ! :lol:

Im not surprised for the Momjjang top! He is always the 1st ! :D

with Donnie Yen should be quite good...but with Qi Yiwu....hmmm....

anyway just hope that whatever projects he is in, he will be happy and that he will receive good responses from the media and the public :)

I still dun know who is Donnie Yen or Qi Yuwu :P

Guest TY_KSW

err....very unlikely dear.

the schedule is kinda hectic....

may be dear ! B) but he comes here or not it doesn't matter :rolleyes: as long as every trip he takes is successfull and gets most welcomed.. wherever.. in China or Vn or Malaysia or Bali !

right? dear ? :D

may be dear ! B) but he comes here or not it doesn't matter :rolleyes: as long as every trip he takes is successfull and gets most welcomed.. wherever.. in China or Vn or Malaysia or Bali !

right? dear ? :D

Eventually he will go for the TFS tour, i think that's on contracts so dont worry. Really hope to see you in striking color standing next to him!! :lol:

As for the movie in China, if it's confirmed, i hope he get some rest first before he starts on it.

Not like the year before during the Running Wild and Youth Comic, the filming schedule was right after one another...

Guest TY_KSW

Eventually he will go for the TFS tour, i think that's on contracts so dont worry. Really hope to see you in striking color standing next to him!! :lol:

hahah.. i m virsualizing how my parents react to see me standing next to him in tat color? :lol:

B) Actually it is not mentioned on the contract dear ! it is due to invitation from each TFS destinations... Then the invitation go to TFS Korea first. TFS Korea will work with him to make final decision.. It depended on many things to adapt the visit. TFS destination is to pay all the fee for the trip .. :phew:

As for the movie in China, if it's confirmed, i hope he get some rest first before he starts on it.

Not like the year before during the Running Wild and Youth Comic, the filming schedule was right after one another...

Agree.. he needs some time to rest ! at least to gain refreshing after a heavy smoking performance.. :)

Speaking of smoking studying.. i thought there is none could be his teacher better than Jang Dong Gun - an heavy smoke and a good senior... why not he consult him eh? :w00t::lol:

Kwon Sang Woo - How to be a real smoker!

OSEN [07-08-20]

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2007/a...a4_093537_0.jpg

Movie star Kwon Sang Woo filled with tears by cigarette smoke pungency.

Being a non-smoker movie star Kwon Sang Woo almost shed tears by smoking when staring his role in the movie "Destiny". However, in order to make the character role real and lively he has studied smoking.

The movie is in process of shooting and Kwon served as an high rank mobster Cho Jul Jeong. Before this movie he has experienced in a same genre movie 'Running Wild' (or 'Beast') acted a role of hot-tempered interpol who fought against the criminal organizations with his co-star Yoo Ji Tae. In this new project he become a mobster instead wearing black suit and specially the indispensable cigarettes in mouth.

It is the first time Kwon encountered such a problem because he is non-smoker. Even in the movie 'Beast' he has played a role of smoking Interpol but not absolutely much cloud-fog swallowing or saying vulgar words. He has now started to ask friends how smoking and efforted to learn how to react after smoking at the scene. Staff of the film said that the most difficult shooting scenes are smoking ones and Kwon Sang woo got coughing constantly after finishing.

Return back to big movies that actor to persecute himself to complete the role. In Korean film "Yokdosan" actor Seol Kyong Gu in order to reveal a real legend of the professional wrestling has to gain weight 20kg, and then to lose back to slim to star in 'Public enemy 2'. Kwon Sang Woo is also in same high enthusiasm to start smoking.

In "A Destiny" Kwon is co-staring with his buddy Song Seung Hun and other famous actors like Ji Sung and Kim In Kwon. This is the first movie of Song Seung Hun after releasing from army duty.

The film is about the relation of four university friends and story of the friendship in rebel. It's similar like US's historic big movie "Once Upon a Time in America" starred Robert De Niro and James Woods by director Robert Lane and Korean mega hit "Chingu" of Yoo Oh-sung and Jang dong gun directed by Kwak Gyeong-taek. "A Destiny" is a story of two men - two friends and two enemies.

As evaluated by the director "we will be surpised by the performance of the actor through his skillful smoking "

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=4&articleid=20070820091734578a4&newssetid=1352

couldn't they have given Sangwoo fakie cigs? <_<

i found this link !

everyone knows that Sangwoo has a great bod ;) ....... :ph34r: Yuwu too :ph34r:......shhhhhh :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

"A Destiny" starring Song Seung Hun and Kwon Sang Woo gets highest export value to Japan

Newstar - 08/21 10:37

indexlinkimagexj2.jpg

The movie "A Destiny" starring Song Seung Hun and Kwon Sang Woo get the highest export value in Japan.

Investment Production corporation MKDK of "A Destiny" announed on August 21 "Copy right of the movie contract has been concluded at USD 2 million to export to Japan by Formular Entertainment."

Formula entertainment is the company functioning in both cinematics and music in which the subsidiary company Formular Music is the largest corporation in Japan music industry.

Presently the movie shooting has finished about approximately 50% and has drawn high attention from foreign countries including Japan on the casting combining Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Hun, Ji Sung and Kim In Won.

"A Destiny" is a story of four friends who are struggling between friendship and betrayal has scheduled to realease in end of this year.