Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

eeeemmmm... have anyone notice how close they sit together on the motorbike pic.. :blink::wacko:

Dear friend, sitting on motocyke need to be so close or you will be "landed on the earth ! :lol:

Guest lunlana_m

Hooo.. director to set Sangwoo standing one step behind to make two men equally heigh ! :lol:

Hello, I think that too! haha sangwoo is higher than seunghyun but it's look not ok if the second leading man in story will higher than the leading so, the director try to do everything to discredit sangwoo :angry:

Guest UreCute

Dear friend, sitting on motocyke need to be so close or you will be "landed on the earth ! :lol:

heheheh.... i know you have to sit close to each other on motorbike but i think something is just not right with the way he or she sit in this picture..I'm not sure if anyone get what I mean.. :blush:

Guest TY_KSW

Hello, I think that too! haha sangwoo is higher than seunghyun but it's look not ok if the second leading man in story will higher than the leading so, the director try to do everything to discredit sangwoo :angry:

There is no leading or second leading in this movie.. only the hero and the baddie.. :phew:

Who could said Sangwoo is the 2nd lead (if he were the 2nd lead that would be only after either JDG or LBH) ! :blush:

I dun think Director try to discredit him... He just wants to make two men equally in term of roles .. hehhehe! Sangwoo makes us proud of him in this movie ! :w00t:

heheheh.... i know you have to sit close to each other on motorbike but i think something is just not right with the way he or she sit in this picture..

I'm not sure if anyone get what I mean.. :blush:

ayoo.. we all clear what you meant dear friend.. :lol:

in brief, Ha Ji Won should be careful if she went to your country huh? (Joke)

ya, offtopic.. it is non-visa entry to us visiting your country.. dear Urecute... glad to know that.. I may take trip to your kingdom one day.. who knows, when he visits there ! :D

Guest UreCute

ayoo.. we all clear what you meant dear friend.. :lol:

in brief, Ha Ji Won should be careful if she went to your country huh? (Joke)

ya, offtopic.. it is non-visa entry to us visiting your country.. dear Urecute... glad to know that.. I may take trip to your kingdom one day.. who knows, when he visits there ! :D

thank god.. you know what I mean ;) heheheh.. I've nothing against Ha Ji Won, me not the jealous type. :P

It's glad to know that you don't need visa to visit our country. :) Hopefully, we'll be able to meet up one day.. :D

Here's the cute video about KSW. I find it very interesting...hehehe..

KSW's Japan Interview

Guest TY_KSW

His co-star actress in "into the sun" Myung Se Bing marriaged today... :D

another one KHS also marriage soon :lol:

M happy to know that ! :lol:

wonder whether Sangwoo attended the event today? :phew:

His co-star actress in "into the sun" Myung Se Bing marriaged today... :D

another one KHS also marriage soon :lol:

M happy to know that ! :lol:

wonder whether Sangwoo attended the event today? :phew:

I tot Myung Se Bing married a couple of days ago?

Sangwoo did not attend the wedding but his co-star in STH Choi Jiwoo did. :D

Guest TY_KSW

Moi Lisa by Leonardo da Sangwoo!! :w00t:

those of u who luv STH should watch Snow Queen :phew: ...... started in Singapore cable 2day B) ...... moi heard d ending is like STH!! :w00t: ...... they always use that leading-lady-succumb-to-cancer sob story :rolleyes:

ayoo.. spoilalert dear ! :o

You have come back! i supposed to warn out your MIA ! :lol: