Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Okkaayy, I finally give up. T_T I've looked through pages 1044-900 and couldn't find any bigger size of these pics (and any others in this set), anyone have them by any chance? Hopefully you guys do. :D

kwonsangwoo1yx4.th.jpgkwonsangwoo4nj9.th.jpg

BTW, I'm so excited for his new movie ^^

omo.. what i m having are same as yours ! :w00t:

i m sure whether is there any lady having the larger ? :rolleyes:

Guest xuexi

Thanks, urecute for sharing FS outlet in Brunei .... very nicely decorated, so many pics of Sangwoo :D

TY, have voted - Sangwoo leading at 45.4%, so way ahead of the rest!! :lol:

Guest UreCute
does Sangwoo have a big fan base in Brunei dear? :)
heheheh... honestly I have no idea :blush: but i think he has co's I believe most of the people go to TFS because of him :):)
Thanks, urecute for sharing FS outlet in Brunei .... very nicely decorated, so many pics of Sangwoo :D
U're most welcome, Xuexi.. :) Ya, the pic of KSW was so tempted that I wish I can take more pictures.. :P

that pic is really cool, like a sneak pic..is that recent? what game he was at?

his arms look er......STRONG....

TFS in singapore is stingy...they use to give free samples..now,even when asked,they usually give like just 1 sample..they need to work harder...i feel TFS has no loyalty programmes at all...

i pile up on TFS just BECAUSE OF SANGWOO...

i think the best way to buy is to stock up in korea when on holiday

last year,i bought abt $100 SGD at 1 outlet & they caught me looking at sangwoo pic..immediately they give me more samples & posters of him...thumbs up!

i AGREEE..sangwoo is just like delicate wine,just looking & getting better over the years...the lines just made him more handsome...i love the way he smiles esp when his eyes crinkles up & lines around the eye area..he always carries himself so well that no matter he's in suits or rags,he always look so fine!

okie,im just biased!

:blush:

Guest TY_KSW

Yah.. happy Singapore National Day :w00t:

Our National day is one month later ! and also in red color too ! :w00t:

So our Sangwoo didn't organize Bday on Aug 5 huh? only his fans did ! :lol:

Guest camella

that pic is really cool, like a sneak pic..is that recent? what game he was at?

his arms look er......STRONG....

i AGREEE..sangwoo is just like delicate wine,just looking & getting better over the years...the lines just made him more handsome...i love the way he smiles esp when his eyes crinkles up & lines around the eye area..he always carries himself so well that no matter he's in suits or rags,he always look so fine!

okie,im just biased!

:blush:

I am biased too. Once I tried to imagine which Holywood actor SW would most resemble when he turns 40-50. I think it would be more like Pierce Brosnan. PB is 53-54, when he retired from James Bond role, and with streak of grey hair, some lines on his face and slim figure, he is even more attractive than when he was younger. I was sad when he became too expensive for producers to continue as Jame Bond. His replacement is no comparison. I hope I will still be alive when SW turns 50 (hahaha), but at 40, the fortune teller said I will still see KSW, and as gorgoeus as ever. :sweatingbullets:

Yah.. happy Singapore National Day :w00t:

Our National day is one month later ! and also in red color too ! :w00t:

So our Sangwoo didn't organize Bday on Aug 5 huh? only his fans did ! :lol:

Maybe Sangwoo din wanna be reminded of how fast d years go by :phew: ..... wonder whether he has d urge yet to start lying about his age!! :w00t:

I am biased too. Once I tried to imagine which Holywood actor SW would most resemble when he turns 40-50. I think it would be more like Pierce Brosnan. PB is 53-54, when he retired from James Bond role, and with streak of grey hair, some lines on his face and slim figure, he is even more attractive than when he was younger. I was sad when he became too expensive for producers to continue as Jame Bond. His replacement is no comparison. I hope I will still be alive when SW turns 50 (hahaha), but at 40, the fortune teller said I will still see KSW, and as gorgoeus as ever. :sweatingbullets:

Pleazzzz !! :wacko: Not Bosnan!! :wacko: ..... but d new one Daniel is quite dishy!! :phew: ..... Our dashing Sangwoo would make an ideal Asian Bond of cos!! ;)

Guest TY_KSW

Maybe Sangwoo din wanna be reminded of how fast d years go by :phew: ..... wonder whether he has d urge yet to start lying about his age!! :w00t:

Pshhh! dun be so loud dear ! :blush:

Pleazzzz !! :wacko: Not Bosnan!! :wacko: ..... but d new one Daniel is quite dishy!! :phew: ..... Our dashing Sangwoo would make an ideal Asian Bond of cos!! ;)

eh.. Brosnan is more classy dear . :phew: . Daniel looks like a Herquin than JB007 not to mention Brosnan's salary is much more higher ! :lol:

Guest Moonangel517

OMG! Its been ages since I've checked up on KSW....so...what is going on with him lately.....hopefully the answer is "GOOD" ....anyhoo....is he doing any movies or dramas?....Can people give me info about him! I miss watching him! ='(

Guest ellabel

OMG! Its been ages since I've checked up on KSW....so...what is going on with him lately.....hopefully the answer is "GOOD" ....anyhoo....is he doing any movies or dramas?....Can people give me info about him! I miss watching him! ='(

Welcome back Moonangel517! :)

KSW is busy shooting his movie Destiny (or Fate) with his best bud, Song Seung hun.

Shooting was mostly done in Jeju island.

I think he is slated to do a new drama entitled Bad Love (or is it Good Love now? :rolleyes: )

No news yet on who his leading lady wud be.

Of corz, u know that he just celebrated his birthday and had a grand celeb in Japan.

I think he is busy doing CFs also.

My chingu Azura, who is the main authority when it comes to our dear Sang woo, may be able to tell you more.