Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest greeny

KBS reported Sangwoo's Japan trip last week ! :w00t:

Look at his face when watching Shaolin Kungfu performance .. He shouted out "Wah " :lol:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7731/4b...02001axdgz3.jpg

Credit as stated

wow! i definitely must watch ER tonight, though probably the report will be aired next week... but should anticipating it anyway..^^

thanks TY for giving me the "warning" :D

hahahha! actually i dun like that kind pattern.. but it is always good on Sangwoo ! :w00t:

Hoooho.. only you the one who could virsualize your "hubbie-to-be" a ZEBRA ! :blush:

of cos Sangwoo always looks good!! B) ...... moi said a zebra-crossing, not a zebra, dear -_- ..... just as u won't expect to find a dog inside a dog biscuit!! :w00t:36_11_6.gif

Director was instructing them ! The sexy blackie ! :w00t:

u forgot to post it to the Movie thread ? :phew:

sexy blackie Sangwoo would look in perfect contrast beside a sweet n demure whitie!! B)

Guest TY_KSW

of cos Sangwoo always looks good!! B) ...... moi said a zebra-crossing, not a zebra, dear -_- ..... just as u won't expect to find a dog inside a dog biscuit!! :w00t:

sexy blackie Sangwoo would look in perfect contrast beside a sweet n demure whitie!! B)

I thought a sexy blackie Sang Woo would look in perfect beside a Sweet n Demure ZEBRA-CROSSING :lol:

such a perfect combination !

36_11_6.gif

I thought a sexy blackie Sang Woo would look in perfect beside a Sweet n Demure ZEBRA-CROSSING :lol:

such a perfect combination !

36_11_6.gif

in case u dun realize it, blackie is a complementary contrast with whitie, n not black-white stripes which are oredi a contrast into themselves -_-

Sangwoo d Chesty Baddie!!! :w00t::w00t::sweatingbullets:

Guest lollipop

Kwon Sang Woo, "On your birthday, wishing you a handful of sunshine, a heart full of dreams and a world of happiness". "Happy Birthday!

Guest luckyvhang

Happy Birthday Oppa Kwon Sang Woo! May the Lord bless you on this very special day! Relax and have lots of fun with friends and family.

Guest TY_KSW

Hi All.. here's the pic for the new TFS in Brunei which was officially opened on last Friday. :lol::lol:%7Boption%7Dhttp://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x239/Urecute/?action=view¤t=05082007054.jpg

Dear Miss Brunei,

We could not view the pix.. seem link is error..

Guest UreCute

Dear Miss Brunei,

We could not view the pix.. seem link is error..

Hi TY, yes there is something wrong with the posting just now. It has been amended & here's another one.. :sweatingbullets:

05082007055.jpg

Guest corliss

Caps from the interview....

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6176/cswsrr9.jpg

credit CSWS

hahhha...the person in the caps esp the first few rows seem like another person...i almost flipped whrn i tot i saw an ahjusshi...hahahaha :) faints....hahaha

thanks goodness his charm is correctly revealed in the later caps...hahaha :)