Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest camella

her contract specified that Sangwoo must be in? :rolleyes: ...... what will STY think? ;)

as for 1995 :rolleyes: ....... this means she must be older than Sangwoo B)

The drama is Sandglass not Hourglass. It has a very high rating if not one of the highest She is older than KSW but right now I am not sure how much as I am not sure of my source.

Guest camella

Go Hyun Jung just turned 39, Born on March 2 1971 (source Wikipedia). Divorced Has two kids. Speaks English as well.

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Ghada for the Brazil Nike black ^^

Thanks much Carmel for inf, The president and her sexy gigolo to come soon ^^

Guest TY_KSW

On the occation of Cinderella Man broadcasting in Japan, Sangwoo had an interview about this drama..

Here are relating photos ^^ I bet these are the latest ones.. :rolleyes:

cb5f7e5188119eba66c3e99.jpg

bca6a828cd63358b2a76641.jpg

ddc1eae58b1956e1ebd986f.jpg

26dd511ec9bfc732e446c05.jpg

13955f07f4348a2cc08bd56.jpg

bb412d54b4bef07076a6d28.jpg

Credit as stated

On the occation of Cinderella Man broadcasting in Japan, Sangwoo had an interview about this drama..

Here are relating photos ^^ I bet these are the latest ones.. :rolleyes:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5633/cb...9eba66c3e99.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6387/bc...358b2a76641.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/461/ddc...56e1ebd986f.jpg

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos. Whoaaaaa........ I'm sure these are recent, too - look at the short hair......... He looks so young & boyish-looking. KSW is so handsome! I hope CM will be a hit in Japan. :P:lol:

Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Sung Soo Face-off in a Fashion Movie

What on God’s green earth is a fashion movie? Beats me, but from the looks of it, it’s about two very fashionable Korean men trying to woo a lady with their sense of style.

California%20HighNoon_Sangwoo2.jpg

Lookin' good: 'Fashion showdown? Bring it'

Entitled California – High Noon, the movie was made for XTM, a men’s lifestyle channel in South Korea.

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo (34) portrays a tough guy while Kim Sung-soo (35) plays a gentleman, both of whom “introduce” their fashion brands aptly named The Guy and Dear Gentleman respectively.

California%20HighNoon_Sangwoo1.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo: 'I like to play tough'

California%20HighNoon_Sungsoo1.jpg

Kim Sung-soo: 'I like to think I'm more refined'

Filmmed in California, the fashionable men vie for the attentions of Kelly, played by newcomer Sarah Sohn.

Apparently, Sohn is also known for her attempts to form a band with Park Ga-hee of After School.

California – High Noon not only features popular actors, but is also driven by “star” filmmakers. Director Lee Joon-hyung (Tokyo, Drizzling) helms the production while Jung Yoon-ki, one of the best stylists in South Korea, styled the actors.

California%20HighNoon_Sungsoo.jpg

Duelist: 'I've put aside my swords and pistols for

a killer V neckline. On guard!'

Head marketer of XTM, Ms. Hwang said: “California-High Noon is a movie where the main theme is the actors’ (fashion) brands. The brands are the “lead roles”. This is something new as we try to deliver both brands and (the actors’) fashion to the audience.”

California%20HighNoon_Sangwoo3.jpg

Play it cool: 'which one's the accelarator?'

California-High Noon also allows viewers to vote for the movie’s ending. Viewers can vote at the XTM website (from March 12 – 25) and the most-voted-for ending will be shown on March 26 at 11pm.

Sorry folks, all this fashion fun is only applicable in South Korea.

Source: Hankooki with translations by Joe Gimm / k-popped

http://k-popped.com/2010/03/kwon-sang-woo-...ace-off-in.html

*** Both of them look good. :D

Sang Woo-Sung Soo Sartorial Showdown

Okay, so it’s not Pacquiao vs. Mayweather. Or even Zoolander vs. Hansel (he’s so hot right now).

kimsungsoo2_03152010_seoulbeats.jpg

But, I think many would agree that any cinematic event pitting Kim Sung Soo and Kwon Sang Woo in or out of a ring would be a sight to see. And it is definitely easier on the eyes than Santino and Jeffrey on reruns of Project Runway-knowwhatimsayin? So it is for the two dandy leading men in their upcoming fashion movie (whatever that is)-”California High-Noon”, for Korean men’s lifestyle channel (the South Korean male equivalent of American women’s WE (Women’s Entertainment) or Lifetime perhaps?), XTMTV.

kwonsangwoo2_03152010_seoulbeats.jpg

Filmed on location in sunny and stylish California, the fashion movie features the two handsome actors in not only a fight for the hand and heart of the leading lady (played by Sarah Sohn), but also for who gets the title of Mr. Fashionista (or the like). Kwon and Kim’s characters are a bad-boy rebel type and a goody two shoes gentleman, respectively, with their own fashion lines named-what else? -The Guy and Dear Gentleman.

kwonsangwoo_03152010_seoulbeats-150x150.jpgkimsungsoo_03152010_seoulbeats-150x150.jpg

Interestingly, for this movie, the fashion will do all the talking while the actors may just be playing second fiddle. As to who gets the girl? It looks like this will be viewers’ choice-XTM is allowing viewers to vote online at xtmtv.com to decide. The victor- Mr. Guy or Mr. Gentleman- will then be revealed on the 26th of March.

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that this movie is airing on a “men’s lifestyle” channel? Whatever! In the words of the Fashion Guru to all-Tim Gunn-”make it work”! And in the words of fashionistas everywhere, “work it”!

*** View video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPIN5n22M_8

PS. Anyone taking bets on this fashion fight? My $ is on the bad boy! Hehe

Video credit: CielBleu

Source : seoulbeats

http://seoulbeats.com/2010/03/sang-woo-sun...orial-showdown/

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks much Will, for the article!

WOW a fashion movie!

surely you know who i m sliting to ^^ :lol:

oh no! just read a news, our man got injury again! The 3rd time, if i m not wrong! :o

This time is leg injury!

hic!

Take care oppa!

praying for him!

poor my man, got injury whole body already ^^ <_<

Thanks much Will, for the article!

WOW a fashion movie!

surely you know who i m sliting to ^^ :lol:

oh no! just read a news, our man got injury again! The 3rd time, if i m not wrong! :o

This time is leg injury!

hic!

Take care oppa!

praying for him!

poor my man, got injury whole body already ^^ <_<

Hi TY, another injury? Gosh, he's like a boxer now - whole of his body were hurt & injured. I hope we could get to hear news about this soon & how he is right now. Ye, it's the 3rd injury since he's filming the movie. I hope this will be the last & no more. This is quite a bad news from you - <_<;)

Guest TY_KSW

H.O.T.T.T.

Start filming Daemul now, please. Thanks.

hi Rainey, they will start DAEMUL in the begining of May 2010 ^^

thanks much, Ghada for quality photos of THE GUY :D

Guest TY_KSW

lol! Sangwoo becomes a western?

From the guy in California to a sophisticated Monsieur for NINA RICCI ^^

This is the NINA RICCI collection "French Kiss" :lol:

c6f0ecf0b172f7e93b1a489.jpg

d09f505ea15854dd7d4b282.jpg

cf5aa088774788fdc2ea877.jpg

c924a0c2a36c7f7533cc25b.jpg

b5ac009074775fe35d41f21.jpg

90290c2d72791c3557d2fc4.jpg