Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Sure, Peru is the most important fanbase of KSW in Latin America, STH was airing TWO times per day because the great rating!!!

Do you want to know how the voice of KSW is in spanish???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60Eqq82tNs

Anyway, also I think STY has none :rolleyes:

moi just luv d ending in STH! :P .......... din c or hear much of CJW these days ^_^

nice to hear that the most important fanbase in Latin America is your club !!, dear Viry!!!

thanks, they dub his voice so sweet !! hahah! :lol:

Sangwoo should visit Latin America since he has a fan base there! Viry will be thrilled! ;) ........ does ur Janggie have a fan club there too dear? B)

Mr & Mrs Kwon attended "'Seoul Fashion Week S / S 2010" at 17 pm held in Seoul Gangnam

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6314/3cdecf06s.jpg

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1328/39be844c.jpg

Credit as stated

tsk tsk tsk -_- ....... such incompatibility! :rolleyes:

Sangwoo should visit Latin America since he has a fan base there! Viry will be thrilled! ;) ........ does ur Janggie have a fan club there too dear? B)

Sangwoo base is strong in Peru while JDG base are strong in MExico n Venezuella/..

I thought Sangwoo base is very active in Venez too ^^

Kwon Sang Woo as Exclusive model for the own brand

[2009-11-02 08:38:12]

2009110208253710011.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang Woo will become the exclusive model for the new cosmetics brand opened in Myeong Dong on this December 4.

The coming December 4 in a new cosmetics store "TEARS" will be opened in Myeong-dong, Daegu and a new Busan store will be introduced a month later .

Kwon Sang-woo, along with the main store is open around, is expected to have a signing in late November to star in the new blockbuster war film with Cha Seung-won, Joo Jin-mo and Big Bang TOP that is cast on the plans to start shooting in early December.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...mp;searchstring=권상우

Kwon Sang Woo as Exclusive model for the own brand

[2009-11-02 08:38:12]

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7625/20...08253710011.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang Woo will become the exclusive model for the new cosmetics brand opened in Myeong Dong on this December 4.

The coming December 4 in a new cosmetics store "TEARS" will be opened in Myeong-dong, Daegu and a new Busan store will be introduced a month later .

Kwon Sang-woo, along with the main store is open around, is expected to have a signing in late November to star in the new blockbuster war film with Cha Seung-won, Joo Jin-mo and Big Bang TOP that is cast on the plans to start shooting in early December.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...mp;searchstring=권상우

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this great news. Oh, I thought the original name was Natural Tears. Can't wait to see this. It's located & will be opened first on the center spot of Seoul. I'm happy for him. And finally..........he's going to sign a contract now for his upcoming movie - Wondering if this is Road No. 1? How come it's a movie? Isn't it a drama? But whether a movie or a drama it's really very fine with me - as long as I could see him again on the screen. Looking forward to this as well. :lol::mellow:

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this great news. Oh, I thought the original name was Natural Tears. Can't wait to see this. It's located & will be opened first on the center spot of Seoul. I'm happy for him. And finally..........he's going to sign a contract now for his upcoming movie - Wondering if this is Road No. 1? How come it's a movie? Isn't it a drama? But whether a movie or a drama it's really very fine with me - as long as I could see him again on the screen. Looking forward to this as well. :lol::mellow:

dear, it is not Road No. 1

I also dun know whether it is a drama or movie.. but think it is drama!

Our man to be acting as a combat troops to North Korea for a cause that eventually they go through a conflict with another student soldier.

An action drama!

news said we will see the man changing the image from a soft fragile romance guy in "More than Blue" to an active, brave, rough and strong men in this product.

WOW! thats what we have been never tired of him !!

:lol::lol:

Guest viry yin

Sangwoo base is strong in Peru while JDG base are strong in MExico n Venezuella/..

I thought Sangwoo base is very active in Venez too ^^

Yeah you are right dear TY, JDG was first hallyu star airing in Mexico, so he has a great fanbase. While KSW no yet airing, however peruvian, venezuelan and chilean have spread the impact of Mr. Tears over Mexico and others countries jeje.

Jajaja MOI, sure I'll be thrilled and dying to see him :lol: !!!!

dear, it is not Road No. 1

I also dun know whether it is a drama or movie.. but think it is drama!

Our man to be acting as a combat troops to North Korea for a cause that eventually they go through a conflict with another student soldier.

An action drama!

news said we will see the man changing the image from a soft fragile romance guy in "More than Blue" to an active, brave, rough and strong men in this product.

WOW! thats what we have been never tired of him !!

:lol::lol:

TY, thanks for the reply. So, this is a different project. Wondering what happened to Road No. 1, huh? Was it axed? I think this is a movie since the article said it's a movie. I hope it's a drama so more time to see him on the screen. I will never get tired of him, dear! This man is gonna be very busy for this upcoming project soon. BTW, these The Guy NY pics we saw recently it does look pretty cool! : I’m sure his businesses are gonna go far. P :lol:

Surely everyone remembers this beauty , Go So Young!!

she , as rumor news these days, would be come Mrs Jang Dong Gun in this year end!

:lol:

img451997263983862.jpg

Surely everyone remembers this beauty , Go So Young!!

she , as rumor news these days, would be come Mrs Jang Dong Gun in this year end!

:lol:

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6489/im...97263983862.jpg

Hi TY, heard this rumor yesterday..........you have this mixed-emotions, right? But are they really getting married next month? BTW, this photo you posted above - is our man with GSY? Where was this taken, I couldn't remember, dear. Had they collaborated before? :huh::mellow: