Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

its a boy n Sangwoo named him Luke :rolleyes: ...... moi can't recall kiddo's K-name B)

ya, his E name is Luke

his K name is Kwon Rook Hee (권룩희) :)

Guest grumpynomore

oppa looks hot at the gucci event, i'm just not digging the moustache :P

oh my god! that lucky show! look at uee's expression. her jaw dropped the way mine did when i heard oppa's voice!

Guest TY_KSW

oh my god! that lucky show! look at uee's expression. her jaw dropped the way mine did when i heard oppa's voice!

hahhah, our jaws dropped too!

hahhaha! sexy voice, hah?

Thanks for sharing the links, dear Grumpy !!~ :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

captures from the link :

090823kiji11.jpg

090823kiji12.jpg

090823kiji13.jpg

Our oppa visited an orphan .. :)

[] 0504makeawish8.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for this update. Wondering when was this dear? Before or after he attended the Gucci event........... He's so good-looking during the Gucci event, his get-up was so sexy & HOT! Who could resist such body, huh? I love what I'm seeing. He looks very handsome. :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for this update. Wondering when was this dear? Before or after he attended the Gucci event........... He's so good-looking during the Gucci event, his get-up was so sexy & HOT! Who could resist such body, huh? I love what I'm seeing. He looks very handsome. :D:lol:

m not sure about time, dear ... dun know if it was before or after the Gucci event!

still, he loves children much, before or after marriage !! :lol:

VOD link.. Sangwoo arrived Sheraton on Gucci FW 09, Aug 20

all women focusiing... WOW.. he tall and handsome and stylist !!

http://video.cyworld.com/209257553

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this video clip. Gosh, my man is so handsome, very sexy with his outfit, a very tight-hugging tee. He looks so boyish. I think he trimmed his hair. And he gained back his usual weight. I love it! I'm just so happy to see him. The feeling right now is very nice. I can't wait to see him start filming again soon. :P:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

hmpph! <_< so its gucci n not LV anymore! -_-

my dear, its not he declined LV,

Gucci or Ralph Lauren were big names that need big stars to show up!

Thats why they invited our man

actually, i though LV and D&G are his most fav brands! :lol:

SEE STARS TRANSFORM ON AND OFF STAGE!

Posted on August 28, 2009 by sookyeong

Stars all appear glam and cool on stage. But they also have a side of them which is simple and plain. Because the stars we seeing walking on the streets look normal like anybody else, taking a 180 degrees transformation from how they look like on stage.

Stars don the casual look when they are outside, the hairstyles and accessories they carry also changes – with either no makeup or they will go with sunglasses or hats.

A Sports Seoul reporter sports some of the stars and their features on and offstage.

(skipped.....)

Kwon Sang Woo part :

Kwon Sang Woo – Causal is the way to go on a normal day

On official occasions, Kwon Sang Woo will go with black suits with a dandy boy image.

But on a normal day, you can see that he dons a causal style when he hits the streets – with boots-cut long pants and wide sunglasses, he also likes to wear different types of hats out.

Source : kbites

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/...age/#more-15852 - Pls. view pics here -

Guest Happy_Day

May I request something please??

I've been wanting to watch that show where SonTaeYoung cried, where KwonSangWoo saw her and fell in love at first sight. I'm so curious!

Also, there was supposedly an interview with KangHoDong that KSW did where he explained everything about their relationsihp??

I'd appreciate it sooo much~~~