Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

*** Too sad that they didn't meet each other during that event. I think RAIN arrived ahead than him. :sweatingbullets::lol:

09-07-3131 July 09 Rain Bi &Kwon Sang Woo@ NEWS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSjR5pscOrA

Credit : angelordevil/Bi-music thread

might be Rain had a date out there..

he rushed into the exhibition then to spend out side .. :lol:

might be Rain had a date out there..

he rushed into the exhibition then to spend out side .. :lol:

TY, hahaha - I think so, too. BTW, any news if our man will be there until this Sunday to be with his Japanese fans for his pre-celebration? :D:lol:

Guest ny2002

"He is currently in final negotiations..."

:o Aaaahhh!!! The suspense is killing me! Hope all will be well!

Sang Woo... Fighting! :ph34r::D

Guest TY_KSW

TY, hahaha - I think so, too. BTW, any news if our man will be there until this Sunday to be with his Japanese fans for his pre-celebration? :D:lol:

he take chance to combine 2 trips

one for STH event guest and another is Birthday celebration..

He is in japan, may be under rehearsal !!!

Stairway to Heaven was choosen as the most favorite and our man, of course, is the Japanese most fav actor (not most favorite Son in law :lol: ) and the exhition will take 30 days!

OWOW!

he take chance to combine 2 trips

one for STH event guest and another is Birthday celebration..

He is in japan, may be under rehearsal !!!

Stairway to Heaven was choosen as the most favorite and our man, of course, is the Japanese most fav actor (not most favorite Son in law :lol: ) and the exhition will take 30 days!

OWOW!

TY, oh, so he's confirmed to be with his Japanese fans until this weekend. Can't wait to see this. :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

These are articles from Thailand magazine about our man.

the articles may mention his recent rumor as well as the coming projects.

Thank you very much Puppyiz for best quality scanning this to us. :D

puppyiz2.jpg

puppyiz3.jpg

celebrities souvernirs are almost selling in Myeongdong

you may go there, many many shops

i guess they have that doll! :)

u can also buy bobbles of those stars whom u dun like :phew: ....... d rest is up to ur imagination! :w00t:

The man haven't said anything out yet!

news and articles are everywhere!

Mags n news in my country are fast too... :lol:

Is Kwon Sang Woo the choice in Hollywood remake of the ‘Green Hornet’?

July 27, 2009 by Jonah

For those who are guessing why Kwon Sang Woo is in the United States during a time when the divorce rumors are spreading, the answer is that he is making rounds to audition for films including the remake of the TV series “The Green Hornet”.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/154/greenvqb.jpg

The original cast of Green Hornet (above) and Kwon Sang Woo (below)

Kwon is being considered for the role after Stephen Chow who was supposed to direct the film and play the role of Kato the plans didn’t push through because of scheduling conflicts.

According to Entertainment Weekly:

“First he was no longer directing The Green Hornet. Now, Stephen Chow, the Hong Kong actor-helmer-madcap mayhem maestro behind the martial arts comedies Kung Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer, has left the production altogether. Chow will no longer be playing sidekick Kato to Seth Rogen’s Green Hornet in director Michel Gondry’s relaunch of the 20th century pulp hero as 21st century superhero. ‘There was a mutual and amicable decision by both sides to move on,” a Columbia Pictures spokesperon said in a statement. ‘We are out now to cast a new Kato and remain fully committed to Michel Gondry’s exciting vision for the film, which will begin production this September.’”

If Kwon gets the role, it will be a big boost to his career considering that the cast includes Cameron Diaz and Nicholas Cage. And playing Kato is a major role in the film.

If he succeeds, Kwon will follow the footsteps of Daniel Henney and Rain.

Source: http://kimchisoju.wordpress.com/ ... f-the-green-hornet/

d green hornet wears an eye mask :mellow: ...... great way to gain exposure with the Western audience :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo's agent oughta b lynched! <_<

Guest TY_KSW

u can also buy bobbles of those stars whom u dun like :phew: ....... d rest is up to ur imagination! :w00t:

Muahhahhhhaha! good ideas

I will have it in the next trip!

d green hornet wears an eye mask :mellow: ...... great way to gain exposure with the Western audience :rolleyes: ...... Sangwoo's agent oughta b lynched! <_<

u like to lynch many already!

seem Korean died under your hand much more than under their neighbour Northern! :lol::lol::lol:

Muahhahhhhaha! good ideas

I will have it in the next trip!

u like to lynch many already!

seem Korean died under your hand much more than under their neighbour Northern! :lol::lol::lol:

dun be silly dear -_- ..... moi m too sweet n innocent to lynch anyone innocent.gif ...... Hello Kitty shall help moi! 36_11_6.gif

czyhs2.jpg

must show this to STY! :w00t:

20070110_277959.gif

n this too! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

Casting Bits: Kwon Sang-woo as Kato, Milla Jovovich as Alice

by Alex Billington

kato-alice-two-castingbits-tsrimg.jpg

I've received numerous emails alerting me that Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo has been cast as Kato in Seth Rogen's Green Hornet movie, replacing Stephen Chow. The news officially comes from the Korea Times, where they say that "Kwon reportedly passed an English audition, attended by Seth Rogen and newly attached director Michel Gondry." It hasn't been officially announced by Sony yet, but there are numerous sites reporting the news, and all these emails claim it's confirmed as well. A casting call on this blog also includes his name. Kwon is a martial artist, however, this would be his first big Hollywood role. Read on!

Another casting tidbit worth mentioning today is this news from Bloody-Disgusting that claims that Milla Jovovich is returning for the recently announced Resident Evil 4: Afterlife in a starring role. "I'm the lead role [again]," Jovovich tells them. "There's the clones [from Resident Evil: Extinction] and it's going to be a lot of work. I'm gonna be working every day for the next four months on this and it's gonna be bigger than ever. It's super-exciting." Apparently Sony really wants to reignite this franchise, as Extinction only made them $50.6 million, and I'm sure they figure they can get way more if they bring Jovovich back again.

For more information on either of these stories, head to the following sites: The Korea Times for more on Kwon Sang-woo in The Green Hornet; Bloody-Disgusting for more on Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil 4.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/08/01

Sangwoo at Japan.. fan took when he in the car...

[] 20090803113052.jpg[/]

Casting Bits: Kwon Sang-woo as Kato, Milla Jovovich as Alice

by Alex Billington

[]http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img/kato-alice-two-castingbits-tsrimg.jpg[]

I've received numerous emails alerting me that Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo has been cast as Kato in Seth Rogen's Green Hornet movie, replacing Stephen Chow. The news officially comes from the Korea Times, where they say that "Kwon reportedly passed an English audition, attended by Seth Rogen and newly attached director Michel Gondry." It hasn't been officially announced by Sony yet, but there are numerous sites reporting the news, and all these emails claim it's confirmed as well. A casting call on this blog also includes his name. Kwon is a martial artist, however, this would be his first big Hollywood role. Read on!

Another casting tidbit worth mentioning today is this news from Bloody-Disgusting that claims that Milla Jovovich is returning for the recently announced Resident Evil 4: Afterlife in a starring role. "I'm the lead role [again]," Jovovich tells them. "There's the clones [from Resident Evil: Extinction] and it's going to be a lot of work. I'm gonna be working every day for the next four months on this and it's gonna be bigger than ever. It's super-exciting." Apparently Sony really wants to reignite this franchise, as Extinction only made them $50.6 million, and I'm sure they figure they can get way more if they bring Jovovich back again.

For more information on either of these stories, head to the following sites: The Korea Times for more on Kwon Sang-woo in The Green Hornet; Bloody-Disgusting for more on Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil 4.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/08/01

Hi TY, thanks for posting his recent photo. Wondering when is he returning to Korea? Also, thanks for sharing another article about his upcoming Hollywood movie. :lol:

I was able to watch his last movie, Sadder than Sad Story. I love this movie because I love KSW though not really satisfied of how the story ends. This is such a sad film but so romantic. :D:lol: