Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

hahahha, thanks my dear!

hahhaha, i dun know whether Diether was sad or happy when being mistaken with oppa!

hahaha, wonder why netizens could mix up like that... :lol::lol:

actually moi dun c any resemblance at all! -_- ....... Sangwoo is handsomer of cos B)

Guest TY_KSW

Yay! **dancing around the floor**

the movie Sadder than Sadness, or More Than Blue will be aired in our country, nationwide fr May 20

its time for our fanbase offline! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo becomes the master of comic - Making very commended

[2009-05-07 14:10:42]

2009050714090510011jbj.jpg

MBC drama "Cinderella Man" starred is catching more viewers' interest and gaining ratings up. Putting aside the rating term, Kwon Sang-woo's acting skill is praising by audience every day.

As this is the first time Kwon played 2-in-1 role in a drama audiences are getting more interested in his acting skill from the early episodes. Full of controversial comments flooded all media forums about Kwon's performance during the drama broadcasting days. Portraying differently 2 characters from an orphanage running his own life as a sale man in Dongdaemun to the ambitious successful chairman Kwon has now won all admiration of audience.

Home theater audiences got exciting with Oh Dae San's comic acts and appearance and gave Kwoon a new title "The master of comic". Apart from ratings, Kwon Sang-woo's performance is quite successful.

But still, people also recommended a character future development and a new look for Oh Dae San and other partners.

After the broadcasting days all message boards are streaming with comments such as ""Daesan eyes was impressive", "I love Dae San incredibly. He was too nice." "Your ever words 대박 become popular now"!

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905071409051001

Guest Mariposa28

TY_KSW you're welcome dear

yee it's jun hee, sooo cute, ^^

thanks for the updares,

i want a boocklet too, awesome pics of sangwoo *faint*

Edit: thanks for the message , he's really sweet to write so many messages to his fans

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo left a message on CSWS today 09.05.07 17:52

Hello,

Full of reactions over Cinderella Man from last two weeks...

Today is better than yesterday, more and more interesting ... ...

The weather became very hot in mid-summer ... hope after watching the drama your fatigue also disappear ^^

Shooting till the end, I will do it my best !

Reading overnight comments from Korea fans and Japanese fans supporting me, I sincerely thank ... Every day I always saw 40 - 50 fans at shooting site ... but because I was busy shooting, unable to care properly to them who were suffering from the heat of weather .. I feel very sorry ...

Take care.

대박 ! (Success !)

Kwon Sang Woo left a message on CSWS today 09.05.07 17:52

Hello,

Full of reactions over Cinderella Man from last two weeks...

Today is better than yesterday, more and more interesting ... ...

The weather became very hot in mid-summer ... hope after watching the drama your fatigue also disappear ^^

Shooting till the end, I will do it my best !

Reading overnight comments from Korea fans and Japanese fans supporting me, I sincerely thank ... Every day I always saw 40 - 50 fans at shooting site ... but because I was busy shooting, unable to care properly to them who were suffering from the heat of weather .. I feel very sorry ...

Take care.

대박 ! (Success !)

Hi TY, thanks for sharing his message. So happy to know that he's glad about reviews & reactions of his fans about his drama. I'm also happy to see that the ratings is gradually going up - I hope it would increase as the story progresses. For him, I wish that his tiredness due to filming will also disappear when he gets to see his many fans on the filming site. He's doing his very best on this drama, playing that dual role. I also hope that he takes care of himself, too. :lol::D

this actor now in Cinderella Man with Sangwoo ...... he was in another drama where he played the hubby of a half-Korean half-Vietnamese gal ..... moi forgot d name of d drama B)

Guest TY_KSW

Oh Dae San has lollipop :lol:

5378ba56.jpg

0c9685d1.jpg

dbdb2bc2.jpg

Credit as stated

this actor now in Cinderella Man with Sangwoo ...... he was in another drama where he played the hubby of a half-Korean half-Vietnamese gal ..... moi forgot d name of d drama B)

you have a good memory in term of recognizing actors dear :lol:

Song Chan Ui was in drama "Golden bride" joint venture bt korea & vietnam

i like him in Cinderella man, acting good! :D

Oh Dae San has lollipop :lol:

you have a good memory in term of recognizing actors dear :lol:

Song Chan Ui was in drama "Golden bride" joint venture bt korea & vietnam

i like him in Cinderella man, acting good! :D

wonder why Sangwoo dun do a drama about a golden bride from Singapore! :phew: Someone can also suggest to Myeonggie when he leaves d army B)

..... psst! by any chance were u in d Golden Bride as an extra when they filmed in VN dear? ;)

Guest TY_KSW

wonder why Sangwoo dun do a drama about a golden bride from Singapore! :phew: Someone can also suggest to Myeonggie when he leaves d army B)

..... psst! by any chance were u in d Golden Bride as an extra when they filmed in VN dear? ;)

hahhaha, good idea, golden bride fr Singapore ! why they didnt think about that?

wonder what would the instrument the bride and groom play in the end of last epi! :lol:

About last years golden bride filming here, they shot it in Hanoi, not my place Saigon dear

even if they shot here i would not camp or stalk cause no Sangwoo, no Janggie...

no need to waste time to stalk! :lol: