What Did You Dream Of Today?

Guest iSayOink

Guest Daix2

I dreamed that I hooked up with this amazingly hot asian guy. Then I woke up... and wanted to cry XD (jk)

I usually don't remember my dreams, but man, that guy was just too hot LOL

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was like.. bleh.

had a fight with my bf. we ended up breaking up.

then i was still with my ex O_O and we fought & broke up. O_O

and then i was with one of my guy friends O_O we had a fight but then we made up O_O

then i went back to my ex and asked to sort things out and then we ended up hating each other more O_O

and my bf wouldn't even talk to me when i asked to sort things out with him too O_O

then another one.. i was somewhere in vietnam but in the setting of Home & Away O_O! and i was on the toilet seat ROFL !!

then i woke up. XD

then another one i was with my friend and my bf messaged me to come over that day, and i asked why, and he replied back saying "Madonna, free concert at Myer tonight, my mum is going, she wants you to come too, i'm going and (his brother) is going too! it's a 17+ event!"

LMFAO! SO FUNNY. his brother isn't even over 17 ROFL.

Guest BattleRoyale

from what i remember, i was serving customers at the post office. yiikes ? ive been dreaming that for a couple of days now.. maybe ive been too busy thinking about work =X

Guest kylie91

My crush who is skinny in real life was morbidly obese and showed up at my doorstep in his boxers....0__0 He threw himself on my couch and asked me if he had any new phone calls. What the MINI COOPER??!! No one else lived in the house besides us. 0___0 I don't know whether to laugh or be freaked out.

Guest x_TaintedLove

Nothing, I stayed up all night and it's 6AM now.

But yesterday, I dreamed I was at my elementary school having a class reunion when I remember that I had my godfather's iPhone when he lent me his guitar so I took some random kid's bike and left to his house with my friends somehow on the same bike. We never got there because I rode into a lake.

I think my dream is telling me that I subconsciously want an iPhone.

Guest sujuluver

oh mann i had a HECKA scary dream.

it wasn't about me, it was about 3 people each with their loved ones.

and then their loved ones started turning all freaky and started bleeding like crazy.

and then i was in that on room from saw >:o.

yea, scared the HECKS out of me.

I had a dream today, that the Justice League was real.

I was their #1 fan, and was able to follow them everywhere.

I guess watching those Batman Beyond and Justice League reruns are getting to me XD

Guest thaoyunho

My dream was the weirdest thing. I can remember it exactly.. I was dating the leader of SS501 and my enemy was ShinAe but HJ had a weird disease that he would fell asleep at random times and everytime I would take care of him. O_O but one day I was with him and with my friends he fell asleep and it was raining.. so I put him in my backpack?!?! and went to a place close to the gas station and sat down and waking him up.. sooo weirdd O_______O

Guest proFRESHional.

ugh. i had the most scariest dream i've ever dreamt.

i dreamt that there was a birthday party at my house and my cousins were there. Someone ordered like 2 vicious tigers and they were HUGE. and it came along with 1 WILD PANTHER. The moment it came inside my house it looked at me, it only CHASED ME out of all the people. So i ran into my room and their legs and arms were trying to get in but i closed my door on them. And i just woke up after that x(

Guest pillowise

I dreamed that all my friends turned black. They all got this special tan so their skin would look like milk chocolate. It was so random!

Guest skeezeee

I dreamt that Top & 3 other guy friends jumped on my bed & played with my stuffed animals. LOL.

And then my dad was the president, but it wasn't my dad o__o ..

& um. I turned in my poker / blackjack chips for $$$ ? O___O. ← probably from watching 21 one too many times; Choi is a cutieeee ;D

Such a random / shifty dream -_-

Guest xFloOwuffBB

I dreamt that I got mad at my mom and I apologized and she gave me a present o_o..

And I was at school when there was a food festival :D

I was going to go to my classroom to get my lunch

& then some girl from the other classroom next to mine sprayed me with a hose and the teachers were yelling at her to turn it off

:ph34r: LOL

Guest aesthetica

i specifically remember this one dream i had 2 nights ago and it was pretty fricking awesome! it was about alice nine ^o^

ok so i was all dressed up in this visual kei costume AT MY HOUSE, and my parents and grandparents were looking at me weird and asking me why i was dressed like that so i got upset and went downstairs but all of a sudden, alice nine was there waiting for me with all their instruments! Since I play the bass, my bass was over my shoulder and all tuned up so i just went with the flow even though i was totally confused and didn't know what the heck i was doing. Anyways, on the whole way to the concert place i was staring at hiroto and shou (cause they're my favorites n_n) and they were oh so goregeous up close ^^ but then at the concert, we were playing MIRRORBALL and COSMIC WORLD but i didn't have the music nor have i ever played this song! so who's there to help me but SAGA. (i had no interest in saga whatsoever before - sorry saga fans~) but he was the one to help me not mess up thru the WHOLE concert by getting off the stage and standing in front of me and showed me the music with his cool note showing magical bass! so thankfully, i got through the whole song with saga's help and it turned out great! but during the middle of the concert, shou changed into duckie pajamas, the exact kind i had (lol, weirddd) and then he jumped off the stage to talk to his girlfriend. then at the end of the concert, i looked into the audience and EVEYRONE was white, preppy girls. hahah i would've expected like hardcore, asian fangirls but they were preps lol. and then i woke up :]

sorry that was so long -w- i give you props if you read the whole thing lol

OH and after that dream, i started liking saga ;]

Guest onewithoutlove

i had the best dream ever!

i was with Minwoo and we were holding

hands while walking on the red carpet to

the Mnet music festival hahaha

i was wearing this gorgeous purple dress...

but my dream was shattered by my bby

cousin :[

Guest tecktonik/

I dreamt that anti-fans all died and suffered and were tortured by a criminal mastermind. Best dream ever

Archived