Does Anyone Have This Weird Bump In The Middle Of Your Nose?

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <vanity>

yes i have a small one. no there's no way to get rid of it without surgery because they have to shatter that bone to rebuild it into a smooth shape. and you would rather have a bump than a stereotypical flat asian nose right?

Guest charri

Oh... I have that :X and I hate it because it stands out and makes my nose look ugly.

I'm just leaving it alone for now though.

I got hit a lot there when I was a little (flying soccerballs, falling, tripping, running into doors, falling off chairs and hitting the ground, etc.)

:tears:

Guest destinedisaster00

I'm alright with mine, the only thing I don't like about it is that it's more tan than the rest of my face... strange..

Guest jinnie<3

i have a little tiny bump

its not a roman nose for sure, its very unnoticeable unless you stare at it but

i think everyone has that little bump on the bridge of their nose

if its like up ? i dont know, i cant explain it well.

my friend like checked my nose before and i said what are you doing ?

and he said he wanted to see if i had plastic surgery

hahaha. and i was like how can you tell ?

and he said if you dont have like a little bump, its considered plastic surgery.

im like okayyyy....i wouldnt get plastic surgery when im in the nineth grade buddy :blink:

i dont even know if this is true but yeah

i dont think its repelling or anything, its just there. :mellow:

i wouldnt try to get rid of it anyway.

Guest peachesapples123

Well, I don't have it but my nose is stubby and flat. Maybe it'd be better if I had it. 0.o

Guest piggyx3

it's a cartilege

mine's pretty noticeable too and instead of getting "rid"

of it you can kind of mold it i guess

just massage it and press it down hard till you feel the pain =__=

worked for my dad and my brother, i guess my

cartilege is a bit harder than normal -__-

Guest asianbebe

I just noticed it a while ago... I can feel it with my fingers, or if u look closely from my side profile

but otherwise its verryyy slighttt

Guest x kisekiboshi

I have it, and I hate it, but I'm definitley trying to embrace it. It doesn't look like I have one if you look at me staright-on, but my side profile it's huge and ugly. x.x My mom says she really likes it, but I don't. The only way to get rid is to do a shaving. And yes, if you do stuff to the bridge of your nose at a young age, your bridge will get higher or even have a bump.

Guest Sunshine 60

Bleh I have it too, only hybridized with an ugly round tip and large nostrils.

Really, the only way to change your face is surgery (unless you're a baby).

Or you can have a friend hit you in the nose with a hammer and pray it won't look ugly (or worst, not function).

Don't worry, don't feel bad (I'm planning for a surgery anyways..when I'm much older).

I have a little bump too, it's hardly noticable. Everyone has one, I think. As with any other perceived flaw... it probably looks worse to you than it actually does. We're our own worst critics. Don't worry about it :)

Guest moonyah

i think on the tyra show there was some injection thing you can do that makes the bump go away or something. but htat was along time ago xD

Guest annabeelee

i have it!! haha actually i dont hate it but im thinking about getting surgery for a bridge... so it levels out? uhh bad explkaination... like instead of shaving it off to make it straight but low...i want to insert a bridge to make it straight but high? yeah haha

Archived