New Yoon Eun Hye Pictures

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrynkiwi

i want her haircut soooo badly, but i know mine will turn out looking like crap. i can never pull off something like that.

and YEH looks great!!

and look at the high heels :wacko:

i want her haircut soooo badly, but i know mine will turn out looking like crap. i can never pull off something like that.

and YEH looks great!!

and look at the high heels :wacko:

her haircut looks FRESH. ^^

Did her new drama already came out?

next week

Guest jnccrs

YEH's outfit it's by Louis Vuitton. From the Louis Vuitton Spring 2007 RTW collection....i dont know if you guys still remember this article on the first week of May:

hmmmmm maybe the Louis Vuitton deal pushed through...because she is decked in Louis Vuitton from head to toe.

a million thanks to o-cha for translating the whole article:)

Good news for MBC weekend drama The First Coffee Prince (script:Lee Sang Min, PD:Lee Yoon Jung) heroine top model Yoon Eun Hye.

The world-famous Louis Vuitton fashion brand Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy is coming out. The General Manager of Louis Vuitton Asia Pacific Mr Franco during press information said Fashionista Yoon Eun Hye's sense and good image are the reason we support (her). He also said, there is a high possibility that we plan on continuing to be a sponsor to Yoon Eun Hye.

Yoon Eun Hye is selected because through variety shows and dramas she has portrayed a healthy image. In Goong she (showed) her acting potential and she received recognition after The Vineyard Man. Her acting power is proven in the successful ratings of those programs.

At this time it is not known whether Yoon Eun Hye's side has received the proposal yet (but the fact) that LVHM is planning on the proposal is a big thing. The fact is LVHM is famous for supporting only well-known A-list stars such as Lee Young Ae, Kwon Sang Woo, Bae Yong Jun domestic and internationally.

The head of Seoul Fashion Arts School Hong Hee Jung said, at this time it is exceptional to be considered for support/sponsorship. This brand only supports A-list stars. The brand partner points out the stars and invites them to parties in and outside of the country. The artist will receive a lot of support and exposure.

Also Yoon Eun Hye's representative said It is an honor when a world wide fashion brand proposes a partnership. We will gladly listen to and consider the proposal with an open mind. The rep also said so far there is still one condition in our discussion but it appears that starting from the middle of the month the real support should start.

This year after the misfire of the casting in Que Sera Sera followed by The First Coffee Prince casting and the support of the fashion brand, Yoon Eun Hye's side seems to be in a festive atmosphere. The First Coffee Prince will start in July following Air City.

ȲÀνÄ ±âÀÚ <U>insikhwang@ienter.co.kr</U>

20070626175536ul5.jpg

YEH and Gong Yoo :wub:

20070626093916cj9.jpg

20070626093851pi6.jpg

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

that isn't a wig right?

yesshh!

i really like her with that short hair..

i'm gonna cut mine short like that next year. :D

Guest GenY^Aquarius

I like her clothes and shoes. It's sexy without being trashy. It's from LV... lucky her!

She looks gorgeous & fresh with her haircut.

Guest bTboo

Yoon Eun Hye is so gorgeous!

Not everyone can pull off having short hair but she definitly can.

and she has a great body to go with it and

very nice legs.

she looks really good dressed like that

Archived