Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest swtkrnloudgurl

8GB Black Samsung P2

I just ordered it online because my old one broke T_T

but i was wondering if it is really great because i've heard it was and wasn't. :/

and i was wondering if it comes with the clear case or do you have to buy it?

and where would you get the updates?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is it? i'm actually waiting for mine. it's supposed to arrive today but im at work...so im hoping someone would be home to open the door. :crazy:

ehh.. it's pretty good. I had some problems with the program.. like, some of the albums had the same title such as "01.mp3" and idunno how but it would replace another song with the same title -o- I had to rename 'em! I didn't find the volume as good as my other player.. not bad though. The only thing that bothers me about this player is the noise from all the clicking~!

Guest Tonyc402

What's your reason for not getting an iPod? It seems to fit the bill for all your other requirements... :rolleyes:

Uh , because ipods are overrated, people think its the best thing since sliced bread which it isnt. :rolleyes: . Plus there are so many mp3/video players that can do so much better being the Creative Zen Vision M, Samsung P2, Cowon D2. They all support more video formats then the ipod video/classics which means that there are less time making conversions to the format that ipod needs.

What's your reason for not getting an iPod? It seems to fit the bill for all your other requirements... :rolleyes:

It's not my thing anymore. True and I agree with Tony its overrated.

I've also had an Ipod mini 4gb before and I am sick of Apple products.

I want something different than what I see everyone else having :mellow:

because she doesn't want an iPod.

she said it in her post.

the iPod isn't the only MP3 player out there that fits those requirements, some do it even better. Also...some don't use iTunes, some don't use Macs and some just want something different.

Apple leads the field in hipster looking devices and nice gimmicks like the touchscreen, but other companies have equally or better machines at a better price with more features.

Try:

Cowon D2 - Expandable memory using SD cards. (Small and best sound quality)

Creative Zen - Expandable memory using SD cards. (Cowon's integration is better though)

Samsung YP-P2

iRiver Clix 2

Thanks! :blush:

I was thinking of the iriver clix 2 actually for awhile.

But wasn't too sure on it, ugh its an investment for me.

So I'll browse around a bit more but thanks a lot for your advice, it was really helpful <3*

BECAUSE I want something appealing to the eye along with features hehe.

SINCE I'm not too familiar with mp3's and whatnot thanks again! :)

~ eternal.happiness

S6301314.jpg

S6301312.jpg

Creative Ipod nano video

Capacity: 4gb

Features: video, photo viewer, & the nike sports calculator, world time

Battery: 24 hrs.

Software:itunes

Price: $149.99

Hii everyone :blush:

So after going back and forth between the iriver clix 2 and the Zen I will for the Zen.

I have a couple of questions though; its the Creative Zen 4gb mp3 player

1) Does this have language support for (Chinese/Korean/Japanese) ?

2) What would you rate this compared to the Apple Ipod ?

3) How is the sound and video quality for this ?

SORRY FOR THE questions >0<!!

Thanks in advance <3*

10093620.jpg

~ eternal.happiness

Guest f_ishie

Cowon A3, 30gb, about ~ $360

Not really mp3 player, pmp instead...but it's also play mp3 so i think it's ok ^^

Sorry for a bunch of picture stick together ㅡㅡ" it was original from my cy and i dont have time to crop it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v521/Hei...%20Tinh/pmp.jpg

It all pretty good so far..., big screen <3 i like that its also connect to the tv too...

Videos, pictures quality are all good, much better than ipod...music sound really good when you have earphone & head phone on

Battery last really long

the only thing that i dont like is the control button, it was hard to click...

omg i wish i had gotten this b4 i got my ipod touch

that thign is amazing

i can't even return my ipod nemore

i think i'm gonna go cry

wehre do they sell those?

Guest chocolateturtle

Got my Zune [2nd generation] 80 gb

001ay8.jpg

002nd5.jpg

So far, I love it. Organization is great, syncing music/video is fast, can set your own display. Ever since the new update for the zune, there's not many or any glitches at all besides the unicodes =[

Guest andyroxs

Creative Zen stone

1 gb.

Price: 35-40

Features: Pretty much nothing

Colors: White, Black, Pink, Blue, Green... dunno if theres red

Battery Life: Quoted at 10 hours

Im pretty satisfied with the player, my only complaint is i can only get maybe 3-4 hours out of the battery... otherwise, not much going against such a cheap player

Im just curious, but has anyone bought the $80 Zune 30gb? so tempting..

Guest Mardi09

I have the Creative Labs Zen Vision:M (30gig)

It's hard drive is currently fried, looking to get a new one. Anyone know any sites or places that can do this?

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew if the zen can read word docs. Will the text appear on the screen? (I imagine it would be pretty tough to see... but just wondering)

Thanks guys and gals

i have a creative zen vison:m 30GB also.....and i don't think it can read word doc....you can store it on the removable disk and open and read it off another computer...but as for reading on screen...you can't....as far as i know...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest halcyondays

recently got this at circuit city:

8552265_sb.jpg

sony nwz a816

battery life and sound quality is terrific.

video aint bad either.

i simply love this thing <3 <3 <3

Got my Zune [2nd generation] 80 gb

001ay8.jpg

002nd5.jpg

So far, I love it. Organization is great, syncing music/video is fast, can set your own display. Ever since the new update for the zune, there's not many or any glitches at all besides the unicodes =[

Oh wow.. I like this one. The screen is alot bigger than the IPOD 80gb! Thanks for posting the pictures. It's gotten me thinking that I might get this one.. ^^

What file format for videos does this allow? Besides mp3 format.

Oh wow.. I like this one. The screen is alot bigger than the IPOD 80gb! Thanks for posting the pictures. It's gotten me thinking that I might get this one.. ^^

What file format for videos does this allow? Besides mp3 format.

"AUDIO SUPPORT

Windows Media® Audio Standard[3] (WMA) (.wma): Up to 320 Kbps; constant bit rate (CBR) and variable bit rate (VBR) up to 48-kHz sample rate. WMA Pro 2-channel up to 384 Kbps; CBR and VBR up to 48-kHz

WMA Lossless

Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) (.mp4, .m4a, .m4b, .mov) - .m4a and .m4b files without FairPlay DRM up to 320 Kbps; CBR and VBR up to 48-kHz

MP3 (.mp3) – Up to 320 Kbps; CBR and VBR up to 48-kHz

PICTURE SUPPORT

JPEG – (.jpg)

VIDEO SUPPORT

Windows Media Video (WMV) (.wmv) – Main and Simple Profile, CBR or VBR, up to 3.0 Mbps peak video bit rate; 720 pixels x 480 pixels up to 30 frames per second (or 720 pixels x 576 pixels up to 25 frames per second). Zune software will transcode HD WMV files at device sync

MPEG-4 (MP4/M4V) (.mp4) Part 2 video[4] – Simple Profile up to 2.5 Mbps peak video bit rate; 720 pixels x 480 pixels up to 30 frames per second (or 720 pixels x 576 pixels up to 25 frames per second). Zune software will transcode HD MPEG-4 files at device sync

H.264 video[4] – Baseline Profile up to 2.5 Mbps peak video bit rate; 720 pixels x 480 pixels up to 30 frames per second (or 720 pixels x 576 pixels up to 25 frames per second). Zune software will transcode HD H.264 files at device sync"

Taken from the zune site (zune.net)

"AUDIO SUPPORT

Windows Media® Audio Standard[3] (WMA) (.wma): Up to 320 Kbps; constant bit rate (CBR) and variable bit rate (VBR) up to 48-kHz sample rate. WMA Pro 2-channel up to 384 Kbps; CBR and VBR up to 48-kHz

WMA Lossless

Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) (.mp4, .m4a, .m4b, .mov) - .m4a and .m4b files without FairPlay DRM up to 320 Kbps; CBR and VBR up to 48-kHz

MP3 (.mp3) – Up to 320 Kbps; CBR and VBR up to 48-kHz

PICTURE SUPPORT

JPEG – (.jpg)

VIDEO SUPPORT

Windows Media Video (WMV) (.wmv) – Main and Simple Profile, CBR or VBR, up to 3.0 Mbps peak video bit rate; 720 pixels x 480 pixels up to 30 frames per second (or 720 pixels x 576 pixels up to 25 frames per second). Zune software will transcode HD WMV files at device sync

MPEG-4 (MP4/M4V) (.mp4) Part 2 video[4] – Simple Profile up to 2.5 Mbps peak video bit rate; 720 pixels x 480 pixels up to 30 frames per second (or 720 pixels x 576 pixels up to 25 frames per second). Zune software will transcode HD MPEG-4 files at device sync

H.264 video[4] – Baseline Profile up to 2.5 Mbps peak video bit rate; 720 pixels x 480 pixels up to 30 frames per second (or 720 pixels x 576 pixels up to 25 frames per second). Zune software will transcode HD H.264 files at device sync"

Taken from the zune site (zune.net)

Thanks for posting this up.. I know I can find the info easyly and stuff but I was just too lazy. This would be super awesome if they had different colors to it like the older version. But I was searching and they only have Black at the moment.

And wouldn't it be really cool if they had a 80gb for Ipod touch? I'm dreaming to much.

Thanks for posting this up.. I know I can find the info easyly and stuff but I was just too lazy. This would be super awesome if they had different colors to it like the older version. But I was searching and they only have Black at the moment.

And wouldn't it be really cool if they had a 80gb for Ipod touch? I'm dreaming to much.

the closes amount to an 80 gig itouch would be a 64 or a 128 gig since they use SSD drives(they come in like 4,8,16,32,64,128, etc.) and 128 gigs are expensive lol

Archived