Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `Babykisses

for those of you who bought a czv:m, did you guys get warranty on it?

yep. I used mine twice already.

1st - It stopped working after I dropped it

2nd - When I bought it would freeze after 5 mins.

Guest chibifry

00266668.jpg

I gotta go get a haircut, but I bought this yesterday.

Does videos, pics, music, FM, badass battery. It's great.

More when I get back.

Yes, the Sansa is a great alternative to the nano. I was SUPER surprised at the battery life. I played it for 3 hours on the highest volume possible and it was still full - full life battery! Amazing! FM is ok, not that good. I think for FM quality

1. iRiver h10

2. Creative Zen Vision:M

3. Sansa

Video was very good.. widescreen!

Photo function was OK, but there is no option to zoom into photos, unfortunately.

Overall, great player! Really. The battery life really makes this player awesome.

Also, that blue light - it looks cooler in person. Its a very rich bright blue and everyone kept staring at it in the subway.. lol

Guest ek1821

i have a question about the czm - when you buy it, it comes with a charger, right? but you have an option on buying the adapter (is it for your car? i dont understand this part..) separetly? i didnt know why you had to buy a big chunk of having a czm (an adapter) separetly...??

Guest CutieGirl303

My mp3 player is a new one from toshiba

Toshiba Gigabeat S MES30VW (30GB, white)

31660763-2-300-overview-1.gif

It supports many music, video, and photo file types, including subscription services, and it has a bevy of features, such as an FM tuner and support for digital camera transfers. Best of all, the device is completely intuitive, thanks in part to an improved Portable Media Center operating system, and it boasts excellent sound performance.

The Gigabeat maxed out at a little more than 12 hours of audio and 3.5 hours for video

^ wow that toshiba mp3 looks nice! im thinking of a ZVM but i dont like the design compared to the toshiba. any advice on which is better?

Guest miranduh

for those of you who bought a czv:m, did you guys get warranty on it?

no but please do! the headphones warrenty is only 30 days and mine died after it! the guy told me i had an year free but he didn't tell me it was only for the PLAYER only.

PLEASE go to futureshop to buy it.

not best buy

because bestbuy's warrenty is under another company only contactable by phone!

i still haven't gotten my thing fixed and it's been 1/2 an year

OH...SOMEONE WANTED TO BUY A BROKEN MP3?! what about a green ipod mini?

my friend just broke hers...i think something fell loose when she hit it on the swings.

it still works but it only play half files...... easy fixable! the guy at the apple store told her to downlaod some program

and now it doesn't open but she went and bought a nano ..so yeah..but her price is pretty high because it is new/

Guest csnrain

Hi, I'm looking for a some recommendations please, I've been thinking about buying a new mp3 player for my bday soon. Not to mention, I'm sick of dealing with my ipod mini, such a hassle and so FRUSTRATING DAMMIT. Right now, the battery life has turned to about 2hrs and I can't update more than four songs at a time. Other times it just erases all the songs and won't even update, and always freezes :crazy: ...and it hasn't even been a year since I bought it.

Anyhow, specifically, I'm looking for:

-long battery life

-easy transfer of songs

-no video player, games, accessories, etc. needed

-good music quality

-at least 2G's

-tough (I'm bound to drop it once or twice)

-relatively small, size of ipod mini or smaller

-something that'll last

I was thinking about getting the Samsung K5 but have heard that the music quality sucks and that the screen is not clear, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance for all the help :)

Guest happyroach

00266668.jpg

I gotta go get a haircut, but I bought this yesterday.

Does videos, pics, music, FM, badass battery. It's great.

More when I get back.

Didn't you buy a Sony a while back? Hehe maybe I remembered wrong

I'm actually happy with my iPod...kind of. Well at least with the new firmware I can play videos for like 5-6 hrs straight. It's awesome for catching up on Grey's Anatomy lol~

Guest azn_kira

Has anyone bought one of those "new" ipod vids yet? I wasn't going to get one but Apple's been bragging that the battery life it much longer >.< does anyone know about how much longer it is for video and music? Thanks!

Guest CK92842

Has anyone bought one of those "new" ipod vids yet? I wasn't going to get one but Apple's been bragging that the battery life it much longer >.< does anyone know about how much longer it is for video and music? Thanks!

Apple claims, "Up to 14 hours of music playback; up to 4 hours of slideshows with music; up to 3.5 hours of video playback" for the 30GB version.

My new iPod Shuffle should be in on Thursday, it's my first iPod ever. The price was right and well my Zen Micro played it's last tune. :( I'll post a mini review.

Guest SHEEKxD

My dad randomly bought me a mini blue nano :]

DSC05905.jpg

DSC05906.jpg

Mini Nano.

Capacity: 4gb (1,000 songs)

Price: $199.99

Battery Life: 24 hours.

Random: Its pretty small. (3.5' by 1.5') My dad told me when he bought it the person said that it doesn't get scratched. O_O which I really dont believe. overall i think its good, its just that its really small and fragile ><..im scared im going to break it. Oh the earphones i think changed as well :]

Guest yongwonhi

I've gotten my iPod replaced two times in the past one and a half years.

I have one of the old ones (fourth gen? I have no idea... the black and white), and it died within a year... got a warranty... died again within a month, and the people were just like "oh whatever" and gave me another one. XD and it just half-died today...

I really want a new mp3 player, but I don't want an iPod. Suggestions? I have around 15 gb of music.

Guest CK92842

does anyone in here has a Zen V. not Zen Vision M?

They're not the same right? :P

Or are they sorta the same but just the ZVM has more space ?

Those links speak for themselves, one is flash based the other is not. 4GB or 30GB with it's added size and display.

Apple iPod Nano 2GB (Silver)

To not steer away from the main topic here, I just purchased my 1st iPod ever.

indexnanofrontside20060912.png

My Zen Micro 8GB finally flatlined a few days ago so this was at a pretty decent price range and not to mention it's overall aesthetics. Having been a Creative Zen user for 5+ years, I hate iTunes with a passion. There are so many limitations with that piece of software and I had to read up quite a bit to finally get comfortable with it. In the end iTunes & I didn't see eye to eye so this lead me to Anapod. Great piece of software and in my personal opinion much better than iTunes. So after having played a few HQ VBR mp3 files, the audio quality is good but not great. Creative has one up on Apple when it comes to audio quality but it's something I'll have to live with. The overall design makes up for it, quite the eye pleaser with it's stylish sleek design. It was great to see a color screen on an mp3 player, something I've been hoping for around the time I purchased the old Zen Micro. Overall I'm quite pleased, should I ever forget my DS Lite in a mad rush during the morning I can always play a few already included games from my iPod. So here is a snapshot of my mp3 player with a camera I purchased back in early 2000... :blush:

ipodwe8.th.png

How is this for irony. After toying with the Zen Micro for quite some time now it seems to work fine now, the recovery mode should be documented in the booklet. Way to go Creative. <_<

Creative Zen Micro 6GB

After spending an entire day with the new iPod Nano, I must say that my ears miss the quality of the old Zen. It sounds great when connected to my Xbox 360 via USB and output through the TOS link cable to my 6.1 surround system. The Zen Micro is a great player when it comes to audio but the aged design no longer stands up to the aesthetics of the latest batch of flash players. The software bundled with the Micro is easy to use, anyone can pick up and run with it. Basically uses a program similar to windows explorer, hight light, point and click and you're done. So I suppose now, it wouldn't hurt having another mp3 player lying around.

Guest vannushka

I'm just curious, for the people who bought the Sansa, is putting songs on difficult?

I am now chosing between the sansa(2,4 or 8gb) or teh new nanos.

I'm just curious, for the people who bought the Sansa, is putting songs on difficult?

I am now chosing between the sansa(2,4 or 8gb) or teh new nanos.

No, unless you make it difficult.

There are two ways of doing it: drag & drop or by WMP. If you want playlists then you must do it by WMP in MTP mode. There are two modes. You'll know once you get the lilttle guide.

Archived