Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

Guest christina.

I'm going to cry. xD

I don't know but I'm in need of a new mp3 player. T_T It's 1 gig (Samsung YP-MT6), but that was a year ago.. so I need an mp3 with bigger memory. It's adorable and small.. and plus I put a cellphone charm on it! I'll miss it<3

I hate dislike iPods (BWHAHAHA), so that's a no. xD; I must be a hypocrite because if my friend has one, I have to mess with it. o_o But I wouldn't want to own one... haha. I'm anti-iPod. Somewhat. ;x

Anyone have any recommendations?

I want a CREATIVE ZEN MICROPHOTO for the 8 gig because I know for sure I won't need 30 gig for songs.. -0-

The sad thing is my friend has it~ Haha, she may think I'm copying off of her.. But to be honest, I never knew there was such a nice mp3 player =x Very, very nice. And I'm totally jealous.. xDD She has the dark blue one~ But the black or white one looks nice hot. :3 (I love purple, but to me it looks weird..) Mines is so old and probably outdated.. the Samsung site doesn't even have it on there anymore! BestBuy doesn't sell it anymore either. xD They have those new Samsung mp3 players that are thin... but anyway.. Gosh, she bought it for 190! It was only 10 dollars more than my mp3 player that had only 1 gig. T_T So I forgot to look at small things like that... big mistake. =x So I just said that I read a review that the battery sucks... xD;

Does it? o__o; I think I looked at another CREATIVE mp3 player and it said that... T_T;

I'm trying to look for a review.. xD Not sure if anyone posted one~

My friend tells me there's an alarm for it.. and it works really well. Her little sister is a very heavy sleeper and it woke her up. o_o; And~ the headphones are stupidly loud. xD I was in the car one time with my friend and she was listening to her mp3 player.. and I heard it over the car's music. And it was pretty loud. o___o; xD I just hate how she adjusted the sensitivity.. I barely touched it and it either paused or changed the song. The features remind me of an iPod so I sorta hate it for that. D; BUT! It's really nice. I'd sacrifice my opinion about it to get it.. xD; (I guess I have to put a lower sensitivity on it..)

And I know that mp3 player doesn't have a slot for a charm. T_T I think.. hahah.

I live in the past of super small flash players while everyone has those mp3 players that play movies and has images and stuff..

I'm so outdated.. .__.

But one advantage is that my 16th birthday is coming up on the 21st~~ Muhaha, I'll beg my mom to take me to Bestbuy so I can buy it.. use her money (well... my birthday money..) >D I hope they have it in stock~ I can't find it on the Bestbuy site.. so maybe Walmart?

-Christina

edit.

Oh wow, my complaint turned into an essay. xD

=__= Ah, I need sleep..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prod14259_hdr_1_6_1.jpg

Creative Zen Sleek Photo

Capacity: 20GB

Format: I don't know what this means..lol

Features:

* Compact and elegant aluminium chassis, lightweight and strong.

* 20GB storage holds up to 10,000 songs* or thousands of photos.

* 1.7-inch colour OLED display for extra brightness, wider field of view and reduced power consumption.

* Up to 19 hours playtime from rechargeable battery.

* Supports WMA, MP3 and WAV and PlaysForSure subscription Services.

* Built-in FM radio and microphone.

Player Interface: I don't really like the touch pad, even at low it's really sensitive and sometimes if you leave your thumb there the volume goes way up w/o you even noticing.

Software:It's not bad to use. It's a little slow connecting to the computer but I guess that's expected for stuff.

Price: $180

Overall review...It's not too bad but I hate the way you name it, the song files I mean. I had to rename ALL my music because I didn't keep the tags in Winamp and now I have to add them all back in because the player doesn't recognize them at all....it all says <Unknown><unknown> I mean how am I supposed to choose music? LOL And the ALL TRACKS was so hard to read because I have album names before the song names...and yea so you get the point. But once I started naming them it wasn't too bad. I just wish you had to option to take out the album...I dont' care about the album..I think the player is designed for people who burn CDs into the player not take MP3s and put them in. Should've put that into consideration but yea.

It's not a bad price for a pretty good player, it has slow reactions sometimes but overall I'm pretty satistifed. It looks sleek and has a color screen. You can also view photos but NOT while you play music which kind of sucks so I don't really use that feature. It's a bit on the bigger/heavy side to some of my friends (who have the Nano) so it's not for me though. I think it's smaller than the 20GB Ipod so I'm pretty satisfied and it's been a few months and it hasn't broken yet so I'm good. The outer area of the MP3 is really nice as well...smooth and all metallic. I didn't like the design when I was ordering it but it was a deal..20GB for $180 so I got it anyways. I was deciding between a Zen Mini which was about the same price...10 dollars cheaper but old held like 4GB. Hope my review makes sense..hehe.

Oh yea another thing...I dunno if it's just me but when you actually choose a single song, it doesn't go to the next artist...it just stays rotating in that artist - maybe I don't know how to set it up properly because it annoys the heck out of me. I know the iPods go on the list...mine doesn't. And the earphones they give u are really uncomfortable...and the design is a bit tacky...but maybe it's just my ears are a weird shape :sweatingbullets:

istation2-black-mi.jpg

just bought this. a korean mp4 player with a touchscreen.

it also has a pretty good korean-english dictionary. pretty

helpful coz i study korean.

i bought it in europe where nobody knows of the brand 'digital cube'.

pretty good since it dropped the price quite a bit.

Guest SatinDoll

My dad randomly bought me a mini blue nano :]

DSC05905.jpg

DSC05906.jpg

Mini Nano.

Capacity: 4gb (1,000 songs)

Price: $199.99

Battery Life: 24 hours.

Random: Its pretty small. (3.5' by 1.5') My dad told me when he bought it the person said that it doesn't get scratched. O_O which I really dont believe. overall i think its good, its just that its really small and fragile ><..im scared im going to break it. Oh the earphones i think changed as well :]

o gawd...the color is so goregous...I Love the Teal color!

the ONLy turn off (for me) is that there is so much space but yet the screen is still so small...

that's the only part that frustrates me..otherwise wow the the teal is luminous >.<

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/h2ob...0/PICT0022s.jpg

I JUST BOUGHT IT!!!!

iRiver U10 -//: price - £130 [$260]

-------------------------------------------

Capacity: 512mb, 1gig, 2gig [i obtain the 1gig version] -------------------------------------------

Format: mp4/ mini hardrive??

Features:

- Voice recorder

- Video

- 3D Equiliser

- wallpaper

- FM radio

- Flash games

- alarm clock

- picture

Battery:

iRiver claims 34 hours

Player Interface:

Iriver explained, there are no navigation buttons or what-not. The screen itself contains a D-pad (on the black edges) and alined on the top is the volume control buttons '+' & '-'. right hand side contains 'on' & 'off' button and a screen rotating button/back button in a game, at the bottom holds the 'hold' switch

Software:

The software included is called iRiver picture plus[windows media player 10], this cd is only needed if yu want to put pictures inside th U10, apart from that, simply when detected go to my computers and yu can simply click and drag

Extra:

this little mp4 is small but contains quite apack, from music to video.

it plays files such as: mp3, wma and ogg etc... Video is abit more complicated, only mpeg4 (avi) will work, not only that but the video itself must be played at 15fps and blah blah, its okay once you download the right convertor for it (i got mine works perfectly).

The wallpaper changes colour as the week goes by, unless yu place yur own picture. more than 4 flash games are installed on the U10 already for yu to play. This mp4 is all good but with one exeption.... too little space for a high price.....

same here, and i'm loving it(:

i got it when it first came out in korea so it's the older version T_T

there's a 2gig one out here in australia & this guy i know got it.

i'm pissed lol xP

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest kimkimc

same here, and i'm loving it(:

i got it when it first came out in korea so it's the older version T_T

there's a 2gig one out here in australia & this guy i know got it.

i'm pissed lol xP

muchlove!

-jisoo

is it annoying because you can only recharge the battery on pc?

for those who have the sandisk sansa ... does it support other languages? like korean? :huh:

nevermind, just found that the US firmwares don't ...

for those who have the sandisk sansa ... does it support other languages? like korean? :huh:

nevermind, just found that the US firmwares don't ...

^They are working on it. We just don't know when.

Guest aznchocol8luver

istation2-black-mi.jpg

just bought this. a korean mp4 player with a touchscreen.

it also has a pretty good korean-english dictionary. pretty

helpful coz i study korean.

i bought it in europe where nobody knows of the brand 'digital cube'.

pretty good since it dropped the price quite a bit.

i realli want tis.. do u kno if they sell it at the west coast in america?

n how much is it?

Guest rapunzel283

Does anyone have any reviews/experience/opinions/moneytogiveme for the CREATIVE ZEN VISION:W?

[edit] Just found all of them :sweatingbullets::ph34r:

I want it so goddamn bad. O_O. It's so pretty.

I've been looking for a good PVP, and don't like the iPod videos...

Any suggestions?

Otherwise I'm gonna save up and get the V:W. :wub:

But I doubt they'll have them in Australia. *stabs*

Or maybe I'll get the Vision:M... hmm.

Guest azn_kira

lenn0z - could you review your i-station i2?? i'm really interested in getting it but i'm kind of sceptical about the site saying it supports 90% of all video formats? O.o thanks so much!

Guest angelzstar

My dad randomly bought me a mini blue nano :]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/azi...ma/DSC05905.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/azi...ma/DSC05906.jpg

Mini Nano.

Capacity: 4gb (1,000 songs)

Price: $199.99

Battery Life: 24 hours.

Random: Its pretty small. (3.5' by 1.5') My dad told me when he bought it the person said that it doesn't get scratched. O_O which I really dont believe. overall i think its good, its just that its really small and fragile ><..im scared im going to break it. Oh the earphones i think changed as well :]

Wow....i wish MY dad would randomly buy me a green mini nano T.T Their new design is really luring me even though my H10 is still working great T.T

Guest BboyOrion

Samsung yp-k5

sams_yp-k5_bg.jpg

Price i purchased: $200

2 gb

30 hour battery life

Pros:

Beautiful Interface and design.

Chocolate Phone like controls

Very long battery life

Speaker in the back

Cons:

Weird headphones. Not to my liking, they look like hair dryers

No video playback

6 hours of batterylife when speakers are open

Fingerprint magnet

I am pretty happy about my purchase. I have gotten compliment after compliment about the look and the cool feature of the k5. Only thing that worrys me is the quality of the mp3 player and will it break after sliding the speaker in and out multiple times.

goodbye ipods ... hello creative zen

i got my vision M today (from buy.com, $220) it's just as thick as my 4th generation ipod - which is fine.

20061101.jpg

i'm still charging the player (i love the blue lights!) so i can't compare the two yet but i've been checking out the accessories for the vision M.

i was disappointed to find out that creative m's portable speakers do not have built-in docks, unlike my ipod's inMotion. and if i don't want to use batteries, i have to buy a universal adapter too! :sweatingbullets:

i'll buy the charging dock for now ... and get the portable speakers later on - something i'll need when i go on vacation.

EDIT: it's going to take me a while to get used to "not using the wheel" :sweatingbullets:

does anyone in here has a Zen V. not Zen Vision M?

They're not the same right? :P

Or are they sorta the same but just the ZVM has more space ?

Oh and not to sound stupid but do they come with a charger like the iPODS does ?

I have one!

No, it doesn't come with a charger. But I leave my laptop on for a long time anyway so I just charge it through the computer via usb.

I like it. So cute. <3

34eed174b8f7.jpg

98a1b1259242.jpg

I took it with my cellphone so it's not as clear...

Guest vannushka

OMG how nice is the S10. My brother has the U10 and I'm using it and LOVING it. I was thinking of getting a clix but the Iriver S10 looks so nice. However, I can't find it on ebay. Is it even out yet?

Archived