Post Your Mp3 Player

awdark

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NASRI22

^ Exact same thing happened to me!

Did you have to pay 25$ US for handling? They repaired mine, and after they said to give them money. But now that I have the player, I really don't see what they can do... I'm quite annoyed with the fee since I only used the Micro 20 times or so before the headphone jack got messed up.

well thats why you SHOULDNT buy anything online. if something goes wrong you always have to pay for postage & handling.. buy it locally and let the retail shop pay for the postage.

Guest shred

01425i11118000.jpg

Creative Zen Vision

Capacity: 30GB

Format: Micro HD

Features:

FM radio, voice recorder, video player, mp3 player, photo viewer

Battery:

audio about 17 hours video 4 hours (i have the alternate battery which has double battery life both audio and video

Player Interface:

Tactile buttons. VERY EASY to navigate.

Software:

Decent software...converting videos takes a while.

Price: $379

btw, if you plan on buying this get the white version like me. black looks like CRAP.

i want a new mp3 player (i have the 4th generation ipod) ... and saw this ... i like! :w00t:

i think it's the best looking non-ipod :D

how does this compare to the video ipod? is it thinner/smaller or just the same?

Guest shred

^ i'm not really concerned with the video playback anyway :)

what i'm looking for is:

- space

- battery life

- accessories: FM transmitter (when i'm driving) plus speakers (when i'm home)

- looks

Guest simply_ayu

can u guys recommend cheap pmps? how about those iriver ones? i saw some at ebay 20gb for like $174..and that white Creative Zen Vision looks nice ;P

Guest Volts

^Any source on that rumors of a new pmp by Cowon ? Maybe i'll wait until the new one comes out instead of buying the A2 lol

Guest Adionik

Would a 2 year extended warranty on a Vision M be worth it? I realize it has a 1 year warranty from Creative...but I dunno.

The warranty is for 2 years and is 15 bucks. They also got a 3 year for 22.00 bucks. The player itself is 275 shipped, so 15 bucks would still be kinda cheap for it. I doubt i'll have it 3 years for some reason.

Service Plan

2 and 3 Year Service Plans provide an additional 2/3 years of product protection beyond the manufacturer's labor warranty

You Don't Pay for Repairs!

Product Care Plans cover 100% parts & labor costs for:

- Mechanical and Electrical Failures

- Damage from Power Surges

- Normal Wear & Tear Failures

- Damage Caused by Environmental Factors

yay? nay?

Guest `Babykisses

Would a 2 year extended warranty on a Vision M be worth it? I realize it has a 1 year warranty from Creative...but I dunno.

The warranty is for 2 years and is 15 bucks. They also got a 3 year for 22.00 bucks. The player itself is 275 shipped, so 15 bucks would still be kinda cheap for it. I doubt i'll have it 3 years for some reason.

Service Plan

2 and 3 Year Service Plans provide an additional 2/3 years of product protection beyond the manufacturer's labor warranty

yay? nay?

YAY!!

Where are you getting it at? I paid freaking 70 bucks for two years.. I plan on breaking the screen, and taking it in, and exchanging it for something else, when I get tried of it. :phew:

Guest Volts

^Thx for the link, a lot of forums are talking about a new Cowon coming out in September. I'll probably wait until it comes out and keep my i-station for now

Guest Volts

I bought my i-station off someone about a yeard ago, it was used when i got it. The model i have is a PMP1000 which is a pretty old model.

Guest miranduh

The AC adapter is SOLD SEPERATELY.

the ac adapter is?? the big bulky thing that plugs in the wall? because i got it??

Service Plan

yay? nay?

you getting the creative from a store?

i say GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got my at future shop and im freaking fuming!!!!!! i didn't get the extended warrenty because the seller said that one year covers everything and just come back to futureshop to exchange whatever!!!!!! but HE LIEDDD!!!!!! i was only under manufacturer warrenty and i have to get it directly from the site or whatever company.

then they gave me this number for their global helpline then they redirected me..and after all that bull i got "please check the website"

website had shiz....=s

or maybe im dumb? but i really need help my headphones mysteriously just died!!!!!!!! T_______T;; i had to buy replacement sony headphones it looks weird!! but at least at the sony store i can directly go there and exchange

i hate best buy and futureshop because i had a similiar problem with bestbuy concerning their mail-in warrenty :angry: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Guest mickys_psychokick

QUESTIONS FOR CREATIVE ZVM

i've read the reviews and i'm planning on getting it.

soo yah this may sound liek stupid questions b/c i've only had an ipod.

question --> does the zvm have an "itunes" thing? like how the ipod has itunes? or is it just drag and drop?

question --> for the conversion is it automatic as you upload it?

soo help me please (: thank you

^I don't know how iTune works.. =T but it is a drag and drop thing but using Creative Media Explorer which you will install in order to upload music. It's easy and fast!

If the format is not supported, you need to use their converter(or any other converter as long as it's converted to the right format) to convert your videos. So to answer your question, I guess it's not "automatic" as you call it - more like manual, lol.

Another question about the Creative Zen Vision:M =P

1. How do you get cd covers to work? For some reason, it only works on some, and not others =S

2. How long does it take to convert dramas or movies...(It works for me, but it takes REALLY long for a Korean drama to be converted...)

3. If you don't use the Creative Video Converter, what program do you use?

I really love this player though! =D

Archived