[drama 2000] Truth 진실

Guest Yasmin

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, i remember watching this drama when i was really young with my mom. i think this was when i developed my first crush on ryu shiwon :blush:

Guest gracew

Oh yes....I can't find it in posole's CB also. would also prefer 350 MB but if nobody has it then 700 MB will do....with Eng subs. I've watched it before....long time ago from a local TV station.

Thanks for uploading for us !!!

hi....kiddan slow. Where can I d/l this drama?

Does it have sub already?

I went to posole clubbox but it's not there :tears:

thanks!

It is available in posole's clubbox under the title "Honesty". Downloaded this series from posole earlier. Excellent quality and it comes with English subs too (in rar file format).

Guest kdramanut

This drama is available on DVD with Eng subs and I bought it without knowing anything about it because of Ryu Shi Won. He was SO cute and loveable in this drama. The one character that I found annoying was Choi Ji Woo. Between this and Beautiful Days, she essentially plays the same character with the same facial expressions.

Guest sojungiee~~**

true6.jpg

true3.jpg

true4.jpg

true1.jpg

wow!!! i totally remember being super obsessed with this drama when it first came out!!! and i totally remember these pictures!!

조성모's song "for you" was sooo awsome with this drama!!!

and i think this was the first time i saw 박경림~~**

Guest teeny

i remember this drama from way back when i was younger ^^

it was a very good drama, made me head over heels for ryu shi won, but the one thing that irked me was the ending.

I found it to be soo depressing when the father is in jail reading the note that his daugther left behind and he's just crying in jail T.T

Archived