Guest Yasmin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest appleworm

I love this drama big time. I must have watch it more than a dozen times. Both Ryu and Ji Woo played their characters very well. And who can forget the memorable kiss at the swing. Melts hearts and makes my knees go wobbly.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching this drama. All the characters really adapted to there roles. Even though Park Sun Young was evil she really played her role. One of the most dramatic endings I've ever seen.

Also, was this based on a true story. At the end of the last episode they show a message. Seems like it really happened.

• 11 months later...

Thanks Yasmin for starting this thread….didn’t know about it.

For those who have yet to watch Honesty (aka Truth) with English subtitles, the 2000 MBC drama, starring Choi Ji Woo, Ryu Siwon, Park Sun Young and Son Ji Chang, will be released on DVD (region-1 with English subtitles) in early January.

p1004976831.jpg

For more info about the Honesty DVD, click here.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/sect...pid-1004976831/

Source : koreanwiz

Guest dramalover

Thank you Felicia dear for sharing the updated news of Truth..I can't wait to

get my dvd copy of this drama..I agree appleworm,

CJW and RSW portrayed their characters superbly and this drama achieved more than 50% rating..

• 4 months later...
Guest hunnybugsbunny

PSY was the villain in this drama... ughh.. i hate her character.. she acted well in this drama that's why many people hated.. CJW is the best!!! :D

Guest moosh

AHH omg i remember this drama!! 진실!!

RSW finally got a role where he gets the girl, and PSY was soooo EVIL here

one of the old dramas i still remember, along with 비밀!

• 4 months later...
Guest phungdao

Truth (Drama - 2000) - 진실 (Jin-sil)

b800scd.jpg

Directed by

posterphoto7206.jpg - Jang Doo-ik (장두익)

Screenplay by

posterphoto7220.jpg - Kim In-yeong (김인영)

Cast

RYU_L.jpg - Ryoo Si-won (류시원)

choi-ji-woo4.jpg - Choi Ji-woo (최지우)

psy31.jpg - Park Seon-yeong (박선영)

15_1.jpg - Son Ji-chang (손지창)

posterphoto7217.jpg -Park Kyeong-rim (박경림)

PREVIEW

Shin Hee (Park Sun Young), Ja Young (Choi Ji Woo), and Hyun Woo (Ryu Si Won) have been out drinking, but a terrible car accident happens with Shin Hee at the wheel! She hits a passerby, and when she awakes, she discovers that both Ja Young and Hyun Woo are injured - perhaps critically. But Shin Hee does the unthinkable: she switches Ja Young from the passenger to the driver's seat to pin the blame on her friend...

The Truth unfolds in flashback, revealing the history and intertwined lives of the two girls, Ja Young and Shin Hee, and how one could possibly do such a terrible thing to someone she calls a friend. But even though Ja Young and Shin Hee grew up with one another, but they're actually far from friends. Shin Hee is a rich girl, and Ja Young's father is her chauffeur. In school, Ja Young was always better than Shin Hee, but Shin Hee used Ja Young to cheat on her exams. She even gets Ja Young to take her college entrance exam, setting Ja Young back a year. But Ja Young meets and falls in love with Hyun Woo, the noble son of a rich family, inflaming Shin Hee's jealousy. After the fateful accident occurs, will anyone ever discover the Truth?

I ca'nt see any link to watch this drama online? Anyone help me?

Thank you so much !

• 5 months later...

This is 1 of my fav drama. Plus RSW and CJW are my favourites also. :P

I have this drama in vcd but dialogue is only in chinese.

Clubbox dont work on me either.

I would love to watch this drama again in korean dialogue with eng subs,

Is it possible to download in mu ?

mjkaki

• 4 months later...
Guest sveta21

I watched this drama few weeks ago maybe, not sure. Nearly cried at the ending, one with the cop and the rich girl... so tragic! for those who are looking for links, the only place i know happens to be a clubbox. clubbox.co.kr/posole

Sorry i can't be much of help though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived