Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another gif I'm obsessed with at the moment (Credit again to skirtwind, from his appearance on the Global Beauty Talkshow):

0602_suda.gif

That moment when he stares right at the camera...I admit I got short of breath for a moment. Doesn't it look like he's looking straight into your eyes? *sigh*

I love this one too:

0602_suda1.gif

:mellow: --> :blink: --> :lol: kekeke

Guest love!melody

worldtraveler58 those gifs are just adorable <333 thank you for sharing them with us ^^ i love the second one hehehe! his expressions are so ... adorable LMAO i never really knew someone can make so many expressions one after another without it actually being done on purpose ROFL hehehe! that's out talented dongwan :D

and can't wait for him to perform his new song. but i was hoping htat he would sing something more happy and upbeated since it's summer. but it's still all good :) dongwan oppa hwaiting!

Guest pitchyaa

I did vote already..

and he's sill no. 1

is he gonna be in any show recently??

seem like haven't seen him for a while.. ah miss him already :)

Guest fancyy

Aigoo so many news and schedules up for dongwan!!!!!

It is even hard to follow him LOL.

This 27 radio show was cool... you can hear it in LOVER but it is all Korean and I don't understand anything aha! Anyway, it is nice just to hear him speaking T________T

080627 - Dongwan @ MBC shimshimtapa radio show

creds: shinhwa.biz

simsim4708062803030951sfr8.jpg

simsim4708062803030951siw0.jpg

Oh my, he is the cuttest thing ever!!!

I barely believe I am going to Seoul... arght! I don't see the time to take a look at him on stage! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*anxious*

Enjoy his cuteness girls ^^

Guest suzic87

[F.O. Fansubs] Family Outing Episode 1 (060815) English-Subbed

You guys can watch it on FOFansub's Official YouTube Channel.

Please help support us by commenting and rating our videos ^^

Download links will also soon be available at the Family Outing Soompi Thread.

thanks can't wait to watch this, however I don't have Internet at uni atm other than at Library :(

Thanks for the radio pics looking good as ever I swear he looks younger as the days goes!! love the one with the cheeky tongue out lol

[08.07.02][diary] Dongwan: say anything - x

*these are lyrics from a song called Say Anything by X-Japan - he basically picked out the chorus and a verse*

Dongwan's original entry

傷つけ合う言葉でも 어떤 말이라도 해주세요.. 

斷ち切れない心に 

演じきれない心に 어떤 말이라도

灯りの消えた On the stage 一人見つめて

通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる

壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も

時の砂に消えるまで

------------------------------------------------------------------

Eng Translation

Even if it's words that hurt each other Please just say anything..

To my confused heart

A disguised and unpretty heart Just say anything

As the lights dim On the stage I stare into space alone

Embracing each day as it passes

Destroy it whether if it's everything or unreal love

Until it disappears in the sands of time

------------------------------------------------------------------

Original japanese lyrics:

You say anything 傷つけ合う言葉でも

Say anything 断ち切れない心に

You say anything Just tell me all your sweet lies

Say anything 演じきれない心に

灯りの消えた On the stage 1人見つめて

通り過ぎた日々に抱かれる

壊してくれ 何もかも 飾った愛も

時の砂に消えるまで

Source: november21

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Ack, summer school has started, which is getting in the way of my DW-obessing! UNACCEPTABLE! :tongue2:

~Our man will be back on Inkigayo this Sunday (the 6th) singing "Man's Love"!!!! OMG, I have missed him so, so, SO much on the stage. For those of us who have been wondering why "Bimil" promotions suddenly stopped, he mentioned on the Shimshimtapa radio show that his health condition has been really poor while doing "Bimil." :tears: I hope and pray that the reason why we haven't seen much of him is because he's been resting and taking care of his health. Oppa fighting!

~New songs where we can hear his amazing voice:

* (Shinhwa's new "Destiny of Love" - fanmade vid): http://youtube.com/watch?v=XvbvO3q5Ovs <---- He sings A LOT on this, which I love

* ("Smile Again" - I Love Asia Project Sichuan Relief Efforts):

- Full MV: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z-kA6CXw10A (Wannie comes out at around 1:44, but it's worth seeing the whole video)

- DW's cut: http://youtube.com/watch?v=NdKDdRgvSbs

And these are just....There are no words necessary (Credits to Yoenin):

shrpdw01.jpg

shrpdw06.jpg

shrpdw07.jpg

shrpdw02.jpg

shrpdw03.jpg

shrpdw04.jpg

shrpdw05.jpg

shrpdw08.jpg

shrpdw09.jpg

65a8defccdbc17e8fd037f26.jpg

Those eyes...that smile....that BODY (in my bed *cough* oops, did that slip out?) Anyone who claims to not have dirty thoughts after seeing these pics is a big fat liar!!!! ;)

[08.07.04][News] DongWan, 2nd Repackage release on 22nd

20080704081808.257.0.jpg

Artist KimDongWan 2nd album hit track "Secret" with his 2nd hit track "A Man's Love" had receive great response towards the gender. Recent in Mnet.com there was a related message activity towards the 2nd hit track 'A Man's Love', thus the netizen's message in the activities replied they were all being touched by the song, and had gotten attraction from many.

Netizen said "A Man's love is like a Dark Chocolate. Specially is when the charming voice & 'the tears in heart' such touching lyrics were a good combination. Just like dark chocolate, contained a sweet but bitter charm in the song" and at the same time there were message written that a man's love is a sacrifice, an umbrella, a precious stone.

KimDongWan on July 6th in SBS Inkigayo will be doing his 2nd hit track promo activities, on 22nd he will be releasing his 2nd album repackage which will be recording with a new song and there will be a whole new set of illustrated pictures in the album.

Source:newsen&oceans

Cn Trans:jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

Guest pitchyaa

omooo

worldtraveler58.. i like the last big pic of him..

that's really cute.. look like a lovely seal hahahaa

but other pics are such hottie.. love the one that has tear in his eys :)

Guest ..kaleena..

omg.... dongwan is so gorgeous, i'm speechless. thanks for sharing those pics worldtraveler58!!!!

those are from shinhwa's white edition album, correct? gahh, i want that album so badly TT^TT

i have a question!!!! i remember someone posted what model of camera he uses, but i've lost what page it's on. can someone help me out pretty please??? thank you!!!!

Guest 80slitenite

I loved Wannie's perf on Inki, but they cut his song short!!!

aslkdjfa;lksdjfalskjdf;alksjdflaksjdflakdsjf

Anyway he sounded beautiful.

I'm in cloud 9 with those repackaged pics <333

worldtraveler58! why are you in school?! u know that DW obsessing is a 24 hour job. just cuz its summer u think u can slack?! tsk tsk. lol. Use all these Wannie goodies to fuel you to kick butt in school. fighting!

Archived