Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest angel2nyt

^Jade looks so much better with darker hair. With all this talk about wanting to perform together, I have a feeling they will. I'm excited.

If any of you watch the currently "it" K-drama, "On-Air," you would have gotten an unexpected surprise in episodes 16 & 17. Kim Bum Soo's character plays a manager to a top actress and he's looking to get clients for the new entertainment company he's starting. Guess who one of his potential clients is?

%7Boption%7D1209598488_080430sdw.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7DDW.jpg%7Boption%7D

Pretty cool huh? I'm guessing the story is drawing upon Kim Bum Soo's real-life connection to Wannie (he was DW's acting teacher a long time ago). "On Air" also gets cameos of stars playing themselves (Think "Entourage," Korean-style), so fans are hoping that this means DW may make a cameo too. *fingers crossed*

DW's picture comes up at around 2:50: http://youtube.com/watch?v=wj9vgpyJFbc

His name is mentioned at about 00:28: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvV4mYP9lxc

uhmm his name is Lee Bum Soo not Kim.. hehe

anyways yes when LBS was in Sang Sang Pls, he talked about the hoobaes he gave acting lessons too and one of them was our Wannie

i really wish wannie would make a cameo on On Air.. LEE BUM SOO please!!!

hahahaha

im so excited for the Sang Sang Plus episode.. i know hyori is one of the host..

yah

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fancyy

WOW, the album with poster through DVD heaven is freaking expensive!!! O_O

But I want the poster too!

I'm happy I will have it without paying any cent more... aha!

I will frame it. I still need to frame the other, so it is a good idea to do both ^___^

Guest Joshorty

Korea Times review for Jade's Out of the box album:

Jade Valerie

`Out of The Box'

SonyBMG

Even if you are not familiar with the name Jade Valerie, you might well know the name Sweetbox.

Jade Valerie, out of Sweetbox is pursuing a solo career, but this album is not that different from her previous ones. She co-wrote all the songs with producer Geo who also worked with Sweetbox before.

Most of the tracks have strong tinges of Sweetbox's trademark up-tempo songs especially ``Uh Lala'' and ``Don't Know Me.''

She presents an impressive electronic track, ``You Don't Know Me,'' featuring Kim Dong-wan, a member of Korean boy group Shinhwa.

-Chung Ah-young

Source

Sorry if I sound like an annoying PR person but yes this album is SOMETHING - do check it out in YesAsia (

US/Canada | Global)

I'm kinda hoping that that You Don't Know Me in his album will have his verses in Korean...his English was 'ok' in You Don't Know Me but I'm learning to love it anyway. Don't get me wrong he's still awesome :D

Guest Bresis

Hello everyone!!

I'm so excited!!

Dongwan just recorded his 1st 2nd jib CB performance for ETN Special Concert yesterday.

The press photos are out plus some fan taken photos from Yoenin.

I can't upload them right now because my internet speed is too slow.

Can check it out here:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo...p;#entry8476313

He looked so so good!

Plus i'm listening to the new songs(Secret and Love of a Man) from audio recorded and flv files.

I really like the songs!!

Can't wait till 8th May!! 3 more days...

From some Chinese fan account who went yesterday,

he forgot the lyrics for Love of a Man halfway and then requested

to record that song again..haha..

Silly Dongwan! Cute as ever..

Guest jangneri

OMG. Where can I get those audio recorded and flv files? I would want to listen to him too!

I'm so excited that his back~ I've been waiting for his comeback~ Though I hope he's doing a lot better now. I'm kind of scared he still hasn't recovered completely...

Guest hahaheehee

I was watching We Got Married on TVAnts and right after it was Ganda Tour... and who do I see but our loveable Dongwan!!!

He's on that show this week with Minwoo. :) Didn't hear anything about him appearing on that show it was kind of a surprise to see him on the show!

Anyway, I love his spiffy new haircut. It makes him look younger and fresher!

Thanks for all the news about Dongwan's 2nd jib. 4 more days and counting! :)

EDIT: WAH I love those ETN concert pictures. SMOKING HOT!!! ~

Can't wait for a link or fancam or something where I can watch his performance or hear his new songs!

Guest jangneri

thanks to Bresis, I saw the clips of Dongwan's performance and I must say, I'm impressed. I had my doubts on liking 'bimil' but wow~ it's actually a really nice song. And seeing him sing it live is way way better.... wow. I realized.... I should never doubt Wannie. :D

Dongwan is in Ganda Tour with Minwoo?! o_o; wow! Then I must download that show!

Guest fancyy

THANKS for the clip of bimil ^^

I am glad it was quite revealed for the media right now... it is a good teaser for his new album!!

Thanks girls for always sharing these important info with us!

I am so, so, SOOOO excited to hear "Secret" after that teaser clip. I love that genre of music. And his vocals are love, as always. *bounces*

We're in for a slew of DW appearances, are you ready girls? :D I need to concentrate on getting my school work done, but the anticipation is too exciting! *must focus*

Guest 80slitenite

Namja's latest post!!! I'm so happy he's posting more frequently now^^

subject 중랑천~

열심히 일하는 아저씨..

스프링쿨러가 넘 시원했어!

아함~ 졸리다.

jung.jpg

Google translate-

Subject: Jungrangcheon ~

Hard-working guy.

Sprinklers did so cool!

~ Ahham jolrida.

Guest jangneri

I love that photograph~ Dongwan's really good with angles. I guess his camwhore skills paid off a lot. hahahahaha~ Can't wait for his album, performances and music video~

Guest sungmin

Hi~, this is Eng trans from midnightgirl13 @ shinhwabiz.

Jungrangcheon~

The hardworking ahjosshi..

Spring coolers are so great!

Ahem~ Sleepy.

Those of you who want to be spoiled, here's an amazing fancam of the ETN Power Concert: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MLK5pBmdLkk/

His vocals are just...*sigh* I got goosebumps listening to the second song. I have just a handful of singers that I just never ever get sick of listening to and Wannie is definitely one of them, if not THE #1 for me right now. It's like every time he comes out, whether it be solo or with Shinhwa, his voice just gets better and better. Can May 8th come any faster?

Guest 80slitenite

Another entry!!!! What luck!^^

subject stanby안형석단장의 요즘 근황.

동완이의 안무를 대충 짜준후 진이 안무에 매진하고 있는 안형석단장. -_-;

전진을 찾아라

editDSC_0024.jpg

Google translate:

Today's subject stanby anhyeong updates captain seats.

Dong Wan's choreography is sold at roughly the choreographer Jean jjajunhu anhyeong captain seats. - _-;

Find the advances

Archived