Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, Dongwannie is recording these days, that's why he is busy busy.

I can't wait for his 2nd... it's probably coming soon, because he is on studio for so long! ^_^

FIGHTING !!!

LOL eric haha aw how cute. just for our wannie ^^

I LOVE WANNIES DOG!! so cuutee she dosent grow bigger right?

[08.02.22][diary] Dongwan - Outdoor photography! Today I went to Cheonggyecheon, the place where the people of Seoul love to take pictures

I took photos~~ Haha~/

I went there wearing very thick clothes, but I only took one picture...-_-

I found a shop selling really delicious spicy squid, so I'm very happy!

chung.jpg

chung1.jpg

But I just went on eating and I didn't take any pictures of the spicy squid! It's really good..Hehe

To digest the food, I went to the rockclimbing park at Eungbong Station...

But it was very foggy, and it's the first time I'm using the tele-lens..

I didn't manage to take a nice picture of my favourite Seongsu Grand Bridge..-_-;;

chung4-1.jpg

Anyway I took one more picture as a souvenir!

chung3.jpg

Suddenly I feel my stomach burning...ㅜㅜ

Source: NOVEMBER 21

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest ntlove16

Our Dongwan is just so handsome...

No man can up agaisnt him.....

Spicy food=Stomach burning... :tears:

I love his last picture....

His face is very handsome...

When my mom see it, she probable go like "Wow, this girl is so pretty.." :crazy:

She said that about Hyesung many times, and Andy, she only say that one about Dongwan :blink:

I guess our Dongwan is pretty dang manly huh..... <_< :blush:

strawberry16 - Thank you for the translation ^^

Guest love!melody

strawberry16 thank you for the diary entry (: the photos are just lovely <3 the scenary and the lights looks beautiful! and dongwan oppa is looking gorgeous as always <3 i really like the last picture LOL he looks so cute and the light is shining really nice on him LMAO i haven't gone to korea in such a long time *sigh* i want to go really bad!! haha! dongwan's pictures made me want to go even more!

I just wanna post the photos as wallpapers ^_^

Dongwan fighting... his diary entries are lovely! I adore the way he wants to share his life with his fans! So touching! ^_^

Thanks for the post here!!

Guest hahaheehee

Another entry from Dongwan! <33 A new entry from him makes me happier instantly :D

I love the last picture too! He looks so innocent and cute :)

Hope his stomach recovers after all that spicy squid!

Guest paigehk

DongWan looks soo handsome in the pics. I love all of the pics he took. They are so nice. I'm into photography too. At least we had some common. l

your welcome to everyone, i love sharing the news with everyone hehe :P

love!melody me too!! the last picture is very handsome hehe :] oh if only i could go there with him HAHA!! <333 if only we could ALL go with him. special soompi dongwan thread tour with wannie!! haha how nice that would be :lol:

Guest jangneri

Wah, Dongwan looks so handsome.

He's having fun taking pictures with his new lens, I see. hahaha~ And FOUR pictures! This is his first entry with the highest amount of pictures~ and bog ones at that. Love the Grand Bridge picture. He's getting better and better in photography~

Guest 80slitenite

Our namja's latest entry. Working hard in the studio. cute hair.^^

subject 모니터링

모니터링은 심각하게...

고민이다.

들을까? 부를까?

하아~~ 노래를 10년 했는데.. 요즘은 노래가 넘 어렵다.

DSC_0520.JPG

No official translations yet, but here is a loose one

subject Monitoring

Monitoring is severely ...

Worry.

Let's put? Called?

10 song, but ... Ah! These days, the song is so difficult.

Guest ntlove16

80slitenite - Thank you for sharing Wannie Dairy... And the unofficial translation

Waa... :blink:

Wannie hair...

He's still very sexy....

His scraf look really hot on him...

Seems like he working hard on the CD....

*Waiting for it to come out*

Guest love!melody

strawberry16 yes! don't we all wish?! LOL hehehe, i get imagine us all on a tour with wannie or any other member of shinhwa haha! instead of going sit seeing, we would probably stare at dongwan oppa all day long LMAO i wouldn't mind staring at our gorgeous oppa all day instead of sight seeing LOL

80slitenite hehehe! thank you for the diary entry (:

and here's a translation that i did:

subject monitoring

monitoring seriously ...

it's mind-boggling

should i listen to it? should i sing it?

ah ha~ though i have been singing for 10 years ... nowadays singing is very hard

and dongwan oppa got a new hairstyle?!?! *pouts* i liked his last hair style >< maybe if he moves his bangs a bit to the side LOL i really liked his hair style during shinhwa's 7th jib! he looked gorgeous with his spiked hair (: no hair covering his face and so you can look at his face clearly ^^ LOL nonetheless, dongwan oppa is always handsome so it's okay!

[08.02.25] [News] Kim Dongwan to release rock-ballad 2nd album in March

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

sengjae200802250754470ki9.jpg

Singer/actor Kim Dongwan, who will be due for army enlistment soon, is scheduled to release his 2nd album in March.

Kim Dongwan had already planned to release his 2nd album in the first half of 2008 before he enlists into the army, and he has recently completed all recording work for the album and selected his title track. This album is scheduled for release in early March.

This album contains mostly rock ballads, after displaying his gentle vocals in Handkerchief, the title track from his first album released last June. Though Kim Dongwan is part of dance group Shinhwa, he has chosen to perform ballads in his solo project.

A spokesperson for Kim Dongwan said, "Kim Dongwan will be enlisting soon, and he is currently taking a break after completing his recording work. We hope everyone will look forward to Kim Dongwan's style of ballads.

When his fellow labelmate D Bace made his comeback stage recently, Kim Dongwan personally attended the performance to lend his support. When his own album is released, we can expect Kim Dongwan to put in even more effort.

Source: OCEAN'S SIX

Chi trans: 东升西落@BestShinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest jangneri

Dongwan has always been a 'rocker' so it isn't that surprising to me.

I hope it's like YDH type of rock-ballads~ I love Dongwan's rendition of Saranghaenabwa... if he can make that type of song, I'll seriously going to be in love with him forever~ hahahaha.

Archived