Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

mommie alice LOL yes yes our mommie is very smart xD i can never find time to do that although i dont have many clips of the guys :T but i do have a burned CD of their fanmeetings =P

dongwannie and alcohol aww poor wannie =[ yes i agree that we shouldnt have alcohol and never use it under conditions of being depressed because it dosent really help the situation. omg *imagines all wannie fans massaging wannie* xD waahhh im weird hehe but i believe all of u would wanna do that right? ^^ wannie oppaaa get lots of sleeeppp kk? <333

edit: omg i own this page? o.o ahhh i dont have anything to share >< i g2g now i'll see if i can find anything to share later..

DONGWAN & HEJIE - LOVE ON THE OTHER SHORE

This is another release of ShinhwaBiz subbing team. ^_^

I'm the slowest subber there, so I rarely release something, but now it's time. Only clubbox link will be provided, in order to help ShinhwaSarang Clubbox to survive.The link can be shared anywhere, but the video cannot be removed from ShinhwaSarang Clubbox. Thanks! ::^^::

Anyway, this is the best quality released from this MV yet. The file is rather small, but when a better release is out, the link will be also shared here ^_^

DoNotTakeOutDongwanandHeJie-Love-1.jpg

DoNotTakeOutDongwanandHeJie-Love-4.jpg

DoNotTakeOutDongwanandHeJie-Love-5.jpg

DOWNLOAD FROM CLUBBOX

23MB file // MQ // .AVI // Eng sub + Pinyin

statistics:

converted video fileprovided by cocospirite (Coco)

pinyin by Tatiana & blank.autumn (Yuki)

translation by blank.autumn (Yuki)

timing + typesetting + encoding by Tatiana

Enjoy ^_^

Guest 80slitenite

ooo I just saw the cut with Wannie and Eru before. kawaii.

I thought that song was called "Person you cannot love". Well that's what I've seen it titled. hmm..

anyway its still a lovely mv. it hurts me to watch. he's just so gorgeous.

yeah its hard keepng clubboxes alive.

DW DIARY - 08.01.26

ALCOHOL

well.. alcohol in not bad.. unless it will be an habitual drinking.. and wannie, alcohol wouldn't help you at all.. especially when your depressed or upset.. because it'll just help you forget momentarily.. but when you wake up in the morning, your problems will just come back plus hang over.. lol. hohoho! don't worry, you'll be able to stop yourself from drinking too much soon.. just always take care of yourself okay?!

I thought that song was called "Person you cannot love". Well that's what I've seen it titled. hmm..

The song in Korean is called Person you should not love (Saranghaeseon andoel saram), but in Chinese its name is Love on the other shore (Ai qing bi an) ^_^

That's the reason of the difference, the MV is for the Chinese version of the song, so it takes the Chinese name.

Btw, Dongwan singing Chinese is very smexy! :sweatingbullets:

Guest love!melody

fancyy thank you for the caps <3 dongwan oppa is looking great! hehehe an his laugh/smile! after reading his diary entry i was kind of worried but after seeing these pictures, i'm feeling better (: *runs off to watch the clip*

Just watched Dongwan's interview on FujiTV from 1/21/08 and he said that there will be Shinhwa activities in April and May so I guess he won't go to army until afterwards.

This gives us little more time with him and rest of the members.

He also mentioned that he got hurt alot when he was filming Spin Kick. He had to have shoulder surgery after the movie becuase his shoulder kept on disconnecting. I wonder if that's the same shoulder he got hurt when he felled from the concert? And if this is the reason why he's not doing "real" army training but doing "citizen" type service instead......

I haven't watched it yet...holding it off because I'm in bad mood right now (kids problem) and didn't want to get jealous and throw something on the screen! LOL!

EDIT: Watched the Manwon episode with Eru. Wondering why he was at the studio when he wasn't doing any activity..... He's so good with spinning "top"!

The song in Korean is called Person you should not love (Saranghaeseon andoel saram), but in Chinese its name is Love on the other shore (Ai qing bi an) ^_^

That's the reason of the difference, the MV is for the Chinese version of the song, so it takes the Chinese name.

Guest 80slitenite

thanks for clearing that up for me fancyy!^^

yes! Dongwan singing in Chinese was *drool*

Guest love!melody

mommie Alice that's great news! (: about the delaying of his enlistment. hmmm when they say promotions, i hope they mean like tv promotions as well as concerts. ^^;; it's been such a long time since we've seen the members on tv all together, unless it was some kind of news clip. and poor wannie~ he got hurt while filming 'spin kick' *cries* hope his shoulder is okay~ and i hope this for this album, none of the members will get injured or sick. it seems like for every album, someone get's hurt or something, especially during concerts. and i was wondering the same thing: why was dongwan oppa doing at the studio when he isn't promoting for anything??? LOL hehehe, maybe he got bored LOL or maybe he was on a show for some special reason LMAO anyhow ... wow! he's really really really good at spinning the top! i tried it a couple of times and let me just say, it's not as easy as it seems ><;; LMAO

I haven't watched it yet...holding it off because I'm in bad mood right now (kids problem) and didn't want to get jealous and throw something on the screen! LOL!

EDIT: Watched the Manwon episode with Eru. Wondering why he was at the studio when he wasn't doing any activity..... He's so good with spinning "top"!

and i was wondering the same thing: why was dongwan oppa doing at the studio when he isn't promoting for anything??? LOL hehehe, maybe he got bored LOL or maybe he was on a show for some special reason LMAO anyhow ... wow! he's really really really good at spinning the top! i tried it a couple of times and let me just say, it's not as easy as it seems ><;; LMAO

Judging from his clothes, I think this was filmed while he attended the KBS Music Bank special on 28.12.2007. He was supposed to have a special performance with Hyesung but Hyesung couldn't attend because he was sick. In the end, Dongwan performed Handkerchied and Because It's My Fault.

This means Dongwan won't go off to army at least till after May. Can't wait for them to get to Shinhwa activities. It'll be such a long long wait for them to get back altogether. :(

Guest hahaheehee

Lovely caps from Manwon Happiness! He looks so cute spinning the top. :)

And from what I understand about sharing downloadable links, it's okay if you put the link to the main clubbox, but not a direct link to download the file from clubbox. :huh: hmm, am I making sense? Perhaps a moderator might want to clarify on this point? Direct downloadable links from megaupload and all the file sharing systems are also not allowed.

His recent diary entry about alcohol was quite depressing, I hope he won't get too hard on himself because he over-indulged in alcohol... :tears:

And lastly thanks all who shared news about his enlistment! Good to know that we have a few more precious months with him before he goes into the army.

Si Yi, I think I understood about the download thing.

Well, I don't understand the meaning of it, but rules are set for being respected ^_^ I'll share the download links elsewhere.

And mommie Alice, you'll SURE throw something on screen if watching the MV. The scenes are a way too cute and intimate... it makes you envy the girl so much you wanna kick a few cans. Well, I wanted to kick her off, but it isn't a good behavior, right? :P

Guest 80slitenite

Wannie posted a new diary entry =D i haven't seen translations yet, but I know he talks about that he went to see Cloverfield

subject 영화 보기!

오늘은 "미스타황"과 영화를 보러 갔었어.

연습이 끝나고.. 뭔가 그냥 들어가기가 허전해서..

클로버필드!

예전에 "블레어위치프로젝트"라는 영화 기억해? 비슷한 컨셉!

난 fps라는 게임 장르를 좋아해서, 이런류의 영화를 좋아하는데.

혹시나 "광과민성증후군"이 의심되는 사람은 보지않는게 좋을것 같아.

아주 리얼하고 빨려들어가지만.. 약간 어지러워..

그나저나.

세기말이나 외계인 침략에 관한 영화가 너무 많이 나오는것같아. 겁나게..

왠지 곧 그날이 올듯...

무서워!

p.s. 오랜만에 설정 아닌컷! 미스타황이 연사했어! ㅎㅎㅎ

movie[1].jpg

LOL I read this... he even compared it with the Blair Project O_O Freak!

I think he enjoyed it but... he got thinking in future and weird things coming...

I hope someone translates it fast for us to understand it plently ^_^

Guest 80slitenite

yay! translations!

cred

Source: november21

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

[diary] Dongwan: Watching a movie! (01/30/08)

Today I went to watch a movie with "Mr Hwang"

Because if I just went home after practice...Just like that I'd feel very empty

Cloverfield!

Remember there was a movie called "Blair Witch Project"? It's similar to that!

I like a type of game called FPS, so I like movies of this genre too.

Maybe it's better for people afflicted with the Irlen syndrome not to watch it.

Although it's very real and moves at a very fast pace... But it makes the viewer a little giddy too

No matter what

There are so many movies about doomsday and alien invasions. Scary...

Feels like that day is about to arrive...

It's so scary!

p.s. Haven't taken candid photos like this in a while! Mr Hwang took it! ha ha ha

*FYI The Irlen syndrome that Dongwan mentions here, it's a visual perceptual disorder affecting primarily reading and writing based activities. Some symptoms as follows:

eye-strain, fatigue, headaches, nausea, including visually-related motion sickness, discomfort with busy patterns ("visual stress" and "pattern glare"), discomfort with extreme conditions of bright/dark contrast (i.e. backlighting), epileptic seizure related to strobing or pattern glare*

Guest hahaheehee

^ Dongwan really knows alot about medical terms! I just watched this variety programme from long ago called Favourite, aired on 041102 during Shinhwa's 7th jib, and in it the members were talking about how Dongwan was very knowledgeable because he reads a lot of books on medical stuff and healthy living! Haha our adorable health-conscious momjjang. ^_^

Anyhow, what's FPS?

And I see that he's growing out a moustache! I prefer a clean-shaven Dongwan :D